Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Oh...
    • Jenn (no login)
      Posted Apr 9, 2012 8:35 AM

I guess it's time for me to put them in a little more obvious location. Yikes! (Definitely not ready!)

But to answer the questions:

I guess I would allow them as soon as I thought it was a possibility they were going to have sex. (Apparently, that's now.)

I wouldn't insist on them buying them, but I would strongly encourage it. (I think I would follow this dad's lead and take them. I do think if you are old enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to buy protection - but I'd rather they have them than not either way.)

In the house - that's a tough one. I guess I would - but only if the girls (or guys)parents knew what was going on. I do think it is especially dangerous to be out and about. I dont know how I would handle this one yet. (I guess I better figure that out!)

No one kept me from having sex. I think its possible to educate them. Not sure you can "stop" them.

I think LOSING your virginity is important. Im not sure that virginity is. I lost mine early. I don't regret it. But I have heard a lot of horror stories. I think how it happens has a lot to do with your mindset later. A good experience doesnt mean everything will always be great, but a bad experience sure can mess you up. In the end, most people are going to have sex. I would want it to be with someone they care about - and when they know what they are doing. I got one out of two lol. No idea what I was doing!

It feels like they are, but i know a lot of history that says once the hormones kick in theres someone doing it. I know there have been incidents locally. Some younger than my two. I know mine "experiment" and Im pretty sure neither of them has lost their virginity. Both of them have had their first kiss. And my oldest has a couple of friends who spend the nite, but from what I understand its pretty normal exploring. I did with a couple of my friends.

So I guess heres a related question: is oral sex "sex"?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement