Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Oh...
    • Jenn (no login)
      Posted Apr 9, 2012 8:35 AM

I guess it's time for me to put them in a little more obvious location. Yikes! (Definitely not ready!)

But to answer the questions:

I guess I would allow them as soon as I thought it was a possibility they were going to have sex. (Apparently, that's now.)

I wouldn't insist on them buying them, but I would strongly encourage it. (I think I would follow this dad's lead and take them. I do think if you are old enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to buy protection - but I'd rather they have them than not either way.)

In the house - that's a tough one. I guess I would - but only if the girls (or guys)parents knew what was going on. I do think it is especially dangerous to be out and about. I dont know how I would handle this one yet. (I guess I better figure that out!)

No one kept me from having sex. I think its possible to educate them. Not sure you can "stop" them.

I think LOSING your virginity is important. Im not sure that virginity is. I lost mine early. I don't regret it. But I have heard a lot of horror stories. I think how it happens has a lot to do with your mindset later. A good experience doesnt mean everything will always be great, but a bad experience sure can mess you up. In the end, most people are going to have sex. I would want it to be with someone they care about - and when they know what they are doing. I got one out of two lol. No idea what I was doing!

It feels like they are, but i know a lot of history that says once the hormones kick in theres someone doing it. I know there have been incidents locally. Some younger than my two. I know mine "experiment" and Im pretty sure neither of them has lost their virginity. Both of them have had their first kiss. And my oldest has a couple of friends who spend the nite, but from what I understand its pretty normal exploring. I did with a couple of my friends.

So I guess heres a related question: is oral sex "sex"?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)