<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Fun things

April 23 2003 at 10:05 PM
  (no login)

For a less serious thought, what would you do if you could get away with it? With breasts if you want to be on-topic, but not necessarily.

For example, maybe give John Ashcroft a wedgie for being so stupid about those statues.

Maybe go to work topless - or naked.

Maybe give all the men in the world breasts so they can see how it feels (but the world economy would probably plummet as they all call in sick the next day and stay home and play with their, you know, camcorders...).

Second, what do you think would happen if you did?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike
(no login)

Fun things

April 24 2003, 8:57 PM 

Well actually if I was a women and or had breasts and I was allowed to go topfree id do it, no question because I like my body and I dont care about anyone's opinion of it and id go anywhere I thought I could get away with it and just do the things I normally do and actually might encourage others to join me, but since im a guy and blessed with such blatantly stupid and sexist laws I can go topless at least until Bush and his conservative buddies try to get rid of that freedom on guys, but of course if they even tried it im sure half the country's male population would be tryin to jump him, now thats somethin id love to see ;)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Fun things
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement