<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Braless & Sheer Blouses

October 31 2004 at 9:17 AM
  (no login)

Any other people have any comments on this. I just started wearing sheer blouses to work without a bra and feel quite comfortable. Of course I've had to wear a jacket most of the time. On the weekends with a little encouragement from my boyfriend...I'll go without the jacket...any comments?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
peter
(no login)

Re: Braless & Sheer Blouses

October 31 2004, 9:58 AM 

As long as you are comfortable with your attire, that is really all that matters. What ever you do, do it for yourself first!!

Respond to this message   
fashiondreamer
(no login)

Comfort

October 31 2004, 1:00 PM 

If you are comfortable and people are not making life uncomfortable for you - why not? Go for it, good for you.

Respond to this message   
Jodi
(no login)

You are not alone

November 1 2004, 8:40 AM 

I for one and a few more women here have worn sheer shirts braless, for a long time.

Like you, when it's to work there is normally a jacket, vest or sweater used for minimal coverage and occasionally the jacket has came off as soon as I got out the door on a hot day before I get in the car.

On other occasions, around the house, day trips and even an occasional party, the jackets, sweaters and vests are left at home. There is a degree of sheerness too depending on where we are going and the mood we are in. Sometimes the sheerness is only in the right light and sometimes it is extremely obvious.

Around home sheerness isn't an issue even if someone comes to the door, on day trips and out of town I have worn nearly anything that I might at home. Going into convenience stores, yard sales and antiqueing hasn't been a problem. Parties takes a bit more thought but fairly sheer shirts go over well there too.

The looks are certainly there but it seems that very few people actually say anything.

What type of places have you worn sheer shirts and just how sheer have they been and has anyone said anything directly to you?

Respond to this message   
fashiondreamer
(no login)

Sheer

November 1 2004, 5:19 PM 

Do we ever know how sheer something is ourselves - in all conditions - look at Alexandra Kerry

Respond to this message   
tgobg
(no login)

Sheer

November 2 2004, 9:21 AM 

The odds are if you hold it up and can see light through it, it will become transparent in some lighting conditions. And some stuff that doesnt appear transparent will become so when stretched.
just my observations. Wear what you like, as long as you are comfortable with it, then everyone else should be too.

Respond to this message   
fashiondreamer
(no login)

Comfort

November 3 2004, 9:13 PM 

As long as you are comfortable....

I think that is the key - if you look awkward, other people will feel awkward too.

Respond to this message   
Jodi
(no login)

Re: Sheer

November 2 2004, 9:59 PM 

I have learned to watch from a couple angles in bright light. I have a cornered, full length mirror in a very well lit area that can reflect light well and gives me a good idea just how sheer something can get.

Alexandra's dress probably isn't as sheer as it appears intil the flash bulbs hit it.

I have quite a few things that are colored just right to hide the fact that I am braless in a semi sheer shirt. These can be held up in the light and appear quite sheer yet offer great coverage.

A smart woman can wear these type of shirts very frequently and have a great time knowing just how much is showing without worrying about it. I also am fully aware when I am going to be showing things in plain sight but at least I know it and am prepared instead of suprised.

I do limit my exposure to above the waist though.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Usually Dance Clubs & Bars

November 1 2004, 10:28 PM 

Most of the time it's a bar or a nightclub. I like thin fabric silk blouses but some cotton as well. They are for the most part see through. I like getting dressed up as well and have several sexy evening gowns that are fairly sheer. It's been difficult for me to go without panties as well but my boyfriend insists I leave my underwear at home. I've had stares but no one has ever said anything to me...

Respond to this message   
Cindy
(no login)

Bravo Barb!

November 1 2004, 11:48 PM 

It's nice to see that you are willing to try new things in spite of what you might feel as a difficulty at first. Sheer is wonderful and I'm sure those stares are admiring to say the very least. I've gone sheer up top in certain situations but never really below the waist. I must say I applaud you for letting people know you are braless and pantyless.

Respond to this message   
fashiondreamer
(no login)

Congratulations

November 3 2004, 9:54 PM 

Brave you Barbara, well done

Respond to this message   
Underwood
(no login)

Sheer in clubs

May 24 2013, 1:03 PM 

Hi,
Enjoyed your post And can relate to the fun your boyfriend is having As my wife will occasionally Wear a see-through top When we go out for the evening. She usually wears a light jacket Over it at first. For some reason she usually isn't comfortable exposing herself right away. But after we have been in a club for a half hour or so She is usually ready to take the plunge. She says that she feels nervous for the first few minutes but then starts getting into it. Sometimes, if she is feeling brave I will just wander off and leave her alone So that other guys are more likely to talk with her. It took me a while to get used to her
slow dancing with other guys Because obviously they will sometimes want to caress her breasts.. Even on the outside of her blouse, it bothered me at first. But by now I have overcome a bit of jealousy. After all, I am the guy she's going home with.

Respond to this message   

(Login missSquirrel)

love sheer or mesh

November 3 2004, 8:55 AM 

I am 48 years old, I started wearing sheer and mesh blouses about 6 years ago without a bra on. Before this time I would not dream of going out in public without a bra on. I am a DD cup and nowhere near as firm as I once was. I was always unsure of myself and never liked the way my breasts bounced without a bra on. My braless freedom started while on a camping trip with my husband, he asked me to go braless while we was on this trip, he has always liked it when I went braless, but I always did that in the house and never outside or around other people. The 1st two days I stayed in my campsite and was scared to go anywhere in the park braless, my husband wanted to go hiking and told me "ok, I know how you feel being braless so put your bra on and lets go hiking" I had a mesh blouse with me so I put it on with a bra and away we went. About 30 mins into the hike I noticed my husband looking at my breasts and loved the look on his face. That after 24 years (6 years ago) he still liked the way I looked. On an impulse I took my bra off and just had the mesh blouse on, this blouse had very large holes and my nips kind of peeked out of the mesh. After 20 mins I loved the feeling of the air on my breasts and the way my husband looked at me. It was then that we walked into two young men about 22-23 years old on the trail. There was nothing I could do except for letting my face turn red. The men began to ask my husband about a trail that they was looking for and while they was talking I noticed one of them looking at my breasts with a big smile on his face. At that time I was shocked that a young man would even take a second look at me. My husband gave them the directions to the trail and we parted ways. But not before one of them told my husband that he was a lucky guy and that I was a pretty lady. My husband told them that he was very proud of me and thanked them for the comment. That was my day of freedom from bras. I would be lying if I said that I did not like the way those guys looked at me, but I found out for myself that the looks I got was not as important as the way I felt about myself. I now go braless almost all the time and rarely wear any kind of top while I am home. We just passed the 30 year mark of my marriage and the only regret I have is not getting rid of the bra 30 years ago. But I must give credit to my husband, as my girlfriend said, not many husbands are as sure of themselves and without a jealous bone in his body as my husband is. I love the mesh and sheer tops because they are see-thru and I am not breaking any law. And yes, we still do alot of camping, lol.

Respond to this message   
fashiondreamer
(no login)

Polls

November 3 2004, 9:57 PM 

I wish we could get some public opinion polls and find out just how many people have freed themselves

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Braless & Sheer Blouses
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement