<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Reader's Digest ---- Current Issue

April 11 2005 at 11:20 AM
Anudist  (no login)

GREAT NEWS!

In the current Issue of Reader's Digest, they did a review of Gizmo's sold on TV.

One of these gizmo's was the "Natural Bra" which is supposed to enhance cleavage.

However, they give this gizmo the lowest rating of all and call it a "total bust". In other words its does not fulfill its promises.

The Bad News:

Readers Digest makes no comment about the (lack of) necessity for such a device.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Magazines

April 11 2005, 12:38 PM 

I have always suspected that magazine's advertisers have much to do with magazine's editorial policies.
I recall back in the mid-70s when jogging was the big craze, jogging magazines advise that bras were unnecessary for women joggers. Then companies began making and advertising "sports bras" in the magazine, and suddenly the magazine's advice changed 180° to how important it was to have "proper support" when jogging.

Respond to this message   
EuropeMan
(no login)

Proper support

April 12 2005, 12:20 PM 

The (jogging) magazines need "proper support" from the bra industry to survive.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Jogging magazines

April 12 2005, 3:44 PM 

Well, that may be true! Actually the one's I'm familiar with didn't survive anyway. I subscribed to a couple in the mid-70s, and let my subscriptions expire because they were the same thing every month- there's just so much you can say about running down the street, and just so many photos of people jogging before they all look alike and pretty silly really. Now a nude jogging magazine might have been more interesting.

Respond to this message   
tgobg
(no login)

Natural Bra

April 11 2005, 5:10 PM 

My wife ordered a couple of those,it is held on by surgical tape and is supposed to enhance the clevage. She gave up on it and just went bra free under the formals she was looking for the extra "Boost" under. So now they are sitting under the bathroom sink and I will pull them out again if she decides she needs the extra lift. that should change her mind.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement