Utopia In Four Movements

May 9 2010 at 5:20 PM
No score for this post
Marseil  (no login)
from IP address 86.75.198.230

Watch this !!!!!
http://vimeo.com/10903101

Marseil.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Owner

Esperanto

No score for this post
May 10 2010, 9:38 AM 

I agree that a simple universal language that is easy for everyone to use is a great idea but Esperanto has never seem easy or universal to me. They say it a composite of many languages but I hear almost nothing English in it. It seems mostly Spanish. And it maintains many unnecessary complex grammar rules regarding verb-noun agreement. That's why I find Spanish so difficult- the verbs have dozens of variations depending on the noun they are used with.

And it's not like learning a new language is a easy thing for many people. It's not for me. I had a semester of Spanish in high school and learn almost nada from it. I saw that I have no aptitude for language. And now that I'm 48 years older- I have even less. So I must stay in a environ of English or I will drown in a sea of incomprehension.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement