::: Ekin Cheng Forum :::

Re: HELP EKIN!!!!

by sammygirl

I got irritated with people who post nasty, inconsiderate and irresponsible and bias comments about anyone of course that includes Ekin! I'm a BIG fan of him. I started to like him since 1992, It's now 15 years already and I like him even deeper. The feeling is... too difficult to decribe. I don't know who to share with but finally I found this forum for me to share with you all. I just don't understand why some people have to be so nasty and bitchy when commenting about someone else as if that person is so unlikeable. I too don't quite like some artistes but I dont't give unpleasant remarks. Come On! Everyone needs a CHANCE to prove themselves. Ekin is one that deserve our continuous SUPPORT! I see him from starting as nobody to now SOMEBODY! And nothing is permanent. He will one day gets old and retire from the scene. And new faces emerge. These new stars too will need a CHANCE, right! As such, I always feel collectibles items of someone we love (EKIN) are such a treasure that I'll never let go.

To be continued....

Posted on Apr 20, 2007, 1:29 AM
from IP address 60.50.123.69

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement