Return to Politics Board  

Re: What are your policies against John Muinepe

February 3 2007 at 8:20 PM
Anonymous 

Response to What are your policies against John Muinepe

Dange Yana,

Could the picture be painted any clearer? It is hard to believe that you do not recognise
the weaknesses that John Muingnepe has shown throughout his time as the Wau - Bulolo MP.
Have you seen any progress in the electorate or any form of effective development? I believe
a leader must always work with and for his/her community and in order to do so he/she must know the
people and the situation they are living. John Muingnepe, has obviously more interest in
living in the big city with his money rather than living in and amongst the people he is
supposed to be representing. How many times have you seen John Muingnepe in his electorate since the second he was declared the winner of the elections in 2002? I think this is one of his greatest failures and it is something which all voters must be aware of, they must be sure that the person they are going to voteor will not take the money and move to the city but instead remain with the people. I have a lot of respect for John Muingnepe seeing as he does hold a degree in Political Science however,he revealed his true intentions and because of this, he has failed to carry out his
duty and do what was right for his people and his country.

Hope this has made his failures clearer

Respond to this message