Return to Politics Board  

Where are the true Political leaders of PNG

April 15 2012 at 3:38 PM
DARK HORSE 

Response to Re: Coalition

The possible PM candidates mentioned so far, good luck should they survive or return to be PM contestants.

The list mentioned so far, mannh these are not leaders in the true sence of the word.
but DOGS instead........you lie down with them and you surely.........will end up with fleas.

Iam betting my uncle's unwashed, grille covered testicles that PNG is doomed & there is no way out so long as we have the caliber of leaders thus mentioned so far in this thread.

Maybe after a period of 30 to 100 years from now (when most of us are dead and dusty) that is when the general population is advanced intellectually via education then TRUE MEN & WOMEN will emerge to see this nation forward. oh by the way, by then I dont think, there will be much resources or treasury left by then as most of the wealth of this nation will have been pillaged already and controlled by the descendents of the above mentioned lot.

You see my brothers and sisters we are the fortunate elites having internet to discuss or post our comments but try go and live in the rural areas where the masses are and see how gullible they are.............the big pollies with their back up machinery use them for their own ends and return with laughter back to their crime scene (National politics/Parliament/Urban lights)to continue the rot which has now manifests into a 5 yearly business cycle.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Where are the true Political leaders of PNGbig fat PNG pollie pigs every one of themApr 15, 2012, 10:33 PM
 Re: Where are the true Political leaders of PNGbig fat PNG pollie pigs every one of themApr 15, 2012, 10:33 PM