Return to Politics Board  

Just A week away from polling and: Francis Awesa in China to borrow K7bil

June 12 2012 at 11:19 PM
Onil 

Ministers have already become candidates after issue of writs and care taker governmernt are not supposed to make major decision concerning the country. Just only a week left for the polling to commence. However, Fancis Awesa who is now a ordinary candidate not a minster (after issued of writs) is in china to negotiate for K7 billion. By looking at this type of attitudes papua new guinea must predict that the election would not change anything not even the government. Because this election will just a event. Look like all of the Government MPs are coming back to parliment. Election will be a waste of resouces and time. The parlimentarians knows that, even the police and army boss!!! WHY IN THE ELEVENTH HOUR LOOKING FOR MONEY????

By ISAAC NICHOLAS (The national 12/06/2012/)
WORKS Minister Francis Awesa is in China negotiating for a K7 billion loan to repair major infrastructure in the country.
Prime Minister Peter O’Neill announced this in Daru, Western Province, in front of hundreds of people, saying that negotiations were under way with the EXIM Bank of China to secure funding for major road infrastructure.
“The national government is looking at securing K7 billion over the next five years to build major infrastructure in the country,” O’Neill said.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Just A week away from polling and: Francis Awesa in China to borrow K7bilthe whole election is a farce!!! Fraud!!!Jun 13, 2012, 7:45 AM
  K7 billion from ChinaAnonymousJun 13, 2012, 12:11 PM
   K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!laki mangiJun 13, 2012, 2:27 PM
    Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!Not fooledJun 13, 2012, 5:55 PM
     Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!terryJun 13, 2012, 8:46 PM
    Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!Not fooledJun 13, 2012, 5:56 PM
     Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!UndiriJun 19, 2012, 12:22 PM
      Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!Poor PNGJun 19, 2012, 7:20 PM
       Re: K700 million kickback......... I'm happy to take that, Mr Prime Minister!!generation gapJun 19, 2012, 8:09 PM
 Re: Just A week away from polling and: Francis Awesa in China to borrow K7bilobservingJun 20, 2012, 5:16 AM
  Re: Just A week away from polling and: Francis Awesa in China to borrow K7bilNationalistJun 20, 2012, 4:40 PM