Respond to this messageReturn to Politics Board
Original Message
  • Re: What are your policies against John Muinepe
    • Donna Harvey-Hall
      Posted Feb 5, 2007 7:18 PM

I am not John Mungnepe's keeper and I have no idea,or any interest in where he spends his money.I have also never made any statements against John or Samson Napo.Wherever did you come up with the one that I said Samson Napo was corrupt?I try not to cast aspersions on people I barely know.The reason I am contesting against them both is simply because I know(not think!) that I could do a better job.This is also my constitutional right.I earned the right to my PNG citizenship and I carry it very proudly.
      To the young man from Yamap who posted- Your people have an excellent candidate in Nelson Bito who will one day make a very fine leader and he will get my second preference.
      It is good to see racism is still alive and well as well as many other prejudices which will continue to bog down a lot of PNG peple until they learn to accept individuals upon their own merits.You know,31 years ago I would also never have dreamed that PNG was only electing to parliament a handful(maybe two hands-full) of quality leaders.
      I live in hope!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address