Respond to this messageReturn to Politics Board
Original Message
  • Re: Dr. Clement Waine's Election Poster
    • Mondia hikers!
      Posted May 21, 2007 7:53 AM

Plis enough of this rubbish. Dr CW has done no wrong in promising people about his intentions to go to Politics. How many of the current pollies have delivered to the people according to their millions of promises. I will let you retrace your history. Dr CW if he contests or loose or win, I have no grudge against that person. I think its the hype created by his "Wanabe SAP" supporters and executives that is the crap. They told lies about Dr. Waine bringing in millions from the states etc....Dr. Waine has never said that nor promise big bucks.

The executives that nominated themselves to SAP has created this mayham, not Dr. Waine. I am optimistic, whether you PNG yankee's or PNG does not think this person isn't the man to lead this nation, I am still optimistic that Dr. CW will still run in the elections.

Tingting tasol, plis ol wantok noken kros long mi. Mi ino brief case carrier bilong, Waine.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address