Respond to this messageReturn to Politics Board
Original Message
  • Old Man No Longer MP

• Posted Dec 13, 2011 9:58 AM

Whatever, with due respect to the old man, Parliament declared ESP Seat vacant last Friday. He cannot occupy a seat unless that decision is reversed. Mr. Constitution is right about some things, ONeill is not my MP but for his info, Parliemnt is supreme and Parliament elects Prime Ministers or otherwise. That is the situation, you cannot annul it, court had its day yesterday, now we all head to Nape's turf which is the Parliemnt where decisions and laws are made.

I dont care who is PM but we want to weed out corruption. If the Old man gets in, he should not appoint Tiensten, Pruaitch, Arthur as Ministers. They are the kitchencabinet that destroyed his fine political history. Am also fed up with Amet's continous verbal diarhorea, why was he silent when NA govt bent the rules over 9 solid years. What a mess.

At this stage ONeill is PM-Elect. GG will still swear him in. Thats the reality as ESP Seat is by law now vacant. Old man does not have a seat in Parliament now.

PNG Tauna
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address