Respond to this messageReturn to Politics Board
Original Message
  • Nonggorr - Decent or Womenizer
    • RCDF Chief
      Posted Apr 17, 2012 5:07 PM

I strongly believe that Prof Nonggorr is a potential PM candidate or thereabouts after the 2012 elections. After weighing all the principles he stands for within the context of our national interest against what few may percieve as past instances of social misconduct, the guy is eminantly a catalyst to promote change in this country.

People, all we need is 15-20 like-minded high profile MPs who are willing to be agents for change and we will truly realise change in national political leadership for a better and brighter PNG to compete at par with growing economies in the region. The global economic focus is now towards our region and what is PNG leadership doing. We are going around in circles like a dog trying to bight it's own tail and no body has the guts to change the status quo and lead this country forward.

In view of this, I support Prof Nonggorr as one such potential leaders who can contribute fearlessly to see our country progress.

Banim Kuang
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address