<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Hagen Hospital

December 13 2002 at 5:50 PM
Me 

Whats the go with Wingti spending 3million kina on fixing the roads, while the Mt Hagen General Hospital can hardly afford to stay open. Who will be using the roads if people are dei?????

Prioritise........

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
The Spoiler

Hagen Hospital

December 14 2002, 9:44 AM 

If there are no roads how can people get to the hospital?

Respond to this message   
c.w

Re: Hagen Hospital

December 14 2002, 11:46 AM 

I heard Mt Hagen has become a public urinal??!! So much for Wingti!!!

clement

Respond to this message   
yeh u!

what do u know!

December 15 2002, 5:33 PM 

oh whatever!!!
whats wingti to do with that! stop opening your mouth and bluffing! you're not in the country nor the town to know what's going on! .... you have nothing better to do than helplessly criticize other people on this board!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: what do u know!

December 17 2002, 6:57 AM 

Whats Wingti got to do with that??? He's the goddamn governor - thats what! Where the hell is he anyway? Locked up in a mental institution while his home province is going to the dogs??? You tell me!
Clement is right! Wingti has lost it, mentally, politically, everything and he's taking the province down with him!

Respond to this message   
Visitor

Re: Re: Hagen Hospital

December 17 2002, 6:54 AM 

Clement, it is sad indeed that what was once the commercial centre of the Highlands region and a pretty town now looks like a dump.
Wingti never cared for Western Highlands, why would he bother now?

Respond to this message   
The Spoiler

Re: Hagen

December 17 2002, 10:50 AM 

Listen Guys, sorry to spoil your fun BUT - Who was running WHP and Hagen for the past five years? It certainly wasn't Wingti who incidentally would have to be a magician or miracle worker to fix the province and township in just a few short months!

Respond to this message   

Hagen Hospital will remain open

December 15 2002, 8:08 PM 

Hagen Hospital has in fact received help from WHP Provincial Government. The Hospital will not close yet according to the ceo Dr. Kintwa. It has just been recognized as one of the best run hospitals in PNG (5 star). This does not mean that there are not problems - but the Hospital has improved immensly. Relations with Provincial Health and Provincial Govt have remained good, even with the change in administration.
Good news is sometimes boring.

Respond to this message   
souths

Re: Hagen Hospital will remain open

December 17 2002, 4:06 PM 

Peter Yama and Chief Somare has dismantled PDM, does that mean that Wingti is still alive and active to look after Mt. Hagen?

Wingti's aspirant was to become a PM, he failed, making it worse? Mekere booted him out of his own house. Now he (Wingti) wants to make magic after the 18mth grace period to wrestle for PM so he's making noise? [Thanks to Somare and Yama for Making Mekere and Wingti kaikai maus].

The Bloody Wingti to concentrate to fix Kalakai Market first and separate pigs from people. Look at the vicinity roads and landscapes of the town, is it Kainantu town or Mt. Hagen City?

Wingti better sit down and look after your 6.30 town rather than going out looking for MPs in Waigani.

Respond to this message   
The Spoiler

WINGTI!!!

December 17 2002, 10:31 PM 

I had suspected it for some time but now I know for sure. WINGTI IS ALIVE AND WELL. How do I know??? Because you guys are talking about him again!!! Because one picture is worth a thousand words and ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS why don't you all go up to Hagen and see before you mauswara. First someone complains because Wingti is spending money on roads instead of the hospital, then others complain that nothing is happening in Hagen and that it is neglected and looks like Kainantu. Make up your mind GUYS.

Respond to this message   
Hitler

Re: WINGTI!!!

December 18 2002, 1:11 AM 

Winti is a politician
Winti should not be called name coz he is only human just like anyother politicians.
Really, Wanti is Power Broker Fanatic who knows no less than to serve his personal interest. He is not interested in the country. Like every Politicians, he is one of those idiots who is on the black list of most Papua New Guineans for running the country down.

Sapose em man orite em mus fixim olgeta something em bagarapim. That goes for Chan, Morouta, Somare, Rabi, they are all F***kin Wankers for what they are putting the country through.

There is no Hero in PNG POLITICS.

Respond to this message   
Meri yah

yeah

December 18 2002, 2:08 PM 

It's so good that we all can stand at a distance and say all politicians should be poor. A poor politician who is not a power broker, who lives in a tin shed is a good politician?

What consititutes a good politician - that he gets the job done!!!!!!!

Wingti has just been in gvt for A YEAR!! ONE DAMN YEAR!! Kaikai kaukau yupela.

Stop pointing fingers and show us what the hell it is YOU are doing for the nation. Bloody gvt blood suckers - everyone is to blame! Not one convenient scape goat!

Respond to this message   
Sir Themam

Stop this nonsense & look at your leaders & your Province

December 18 2002, 2:42 PM 

Souths, stop pointing your dirty figure at Wingti and and Western Highlanders. Look at your own leaders and your capital town Mendi. Man ating dog karim you ya.

Mendi hospital is it operating now? You and your people are the animals in this country spoiling the Highlander's image.

Go back to your cowboy country and join your stupid warloads. You have too much problems in your hands so solve them before you can point figures at Wighti and Kalakai market.

Kaikai karrrrrr you mas longlong ya coz your race are animals less than dogs.

Apa Kanda catch..........

Respond to this message   
souths

Sir Themam...your point is lowly said

December 18 2002, 5:13 PM 

1. 1985 set the racing point of corruption and ran into budget deficit for an incoming fresh government.
2. Setting a historic unprecedented huge government spending compared to internal income.
3. Blowing up foreign reserves with Cayman Island deal.
4. PDM= gaining a reputable momentum of Corruption because the founder is accused of the above.
5. No where in the world, people receive free handouts and what the hell is PNG doing, who proposed it?

The very good thinking National Economists know very well, if PDM or Paias Wingti did not intercepted with our boldly crowned political system, PNG would be an averaged country among developing countries.

PDM and Wingti came to deceive, lure and kill its own poor people, don't fool the educated that Wingti is needed by PNG. I don't think he will rise again, tell him to concentrate on cleaning up 6.30 town cause its PNGs third City.
Don't let it go the dogs, time to think of Mt. Hagen not PNG, Mr. Wingti.

We have enough good leaders to lead PNG.
nb:[SHP episode is PDMs part contribution, we're reaping it now].

Respond to this message   
Apa kanda

Souths with short sighted and yoyo leaders

December 19 2002, 1:29 PM 

Souths, you do not have any leaders in your province. All you produce is yoyo and blind leaders so shut up and let others rule your province.

You have a huge problem in your province and now you talking about Hagen General Hopital.

Well, what hapened to your hospital at Mendi. Is it operating now?? Your bloody warlords made sure it is closed.

Souths ating dog karim you, If you are a leader than prove to PNG that you can solve your problems. otherwise just shut your mouth coz you and your people are animals. Bringing our pride down.

Pasim maus now............

Respond to this message   
souths

Apa Kanda..you misled yourself

December 19 2002, 2:15 PM 

Friend, I have never and never in one single phrase criticised the Hagen Hospital, you misled yourself in rebuts.
Mouthpieces make counter respond, starters pull over with nonsense. Where have i touched Hagen Hospital? Hagen Hospital is generally our hospital, i love the way it goes.
Make counter responds friend, this is a public domain, people are watching you mocking yourself in responses.

However, Mr. Sir Themam, if you talk about Wingti, i will still on foot to rebut that he is dead. Tell him to concentrate on bringing our Third City back as a bustling economic environment as it used to be in the heydays!

souths
nb: [PDM (Wingti) instigated political and economic breakdown of PNG]

Respond to this message   
Mangi Souths

Apa Kanda! Join wingti and keep silent in Hagen

December 19 2002, 5:40 PM 

What have you done for PNG? Becoz of wingti PDM lost the election.. PNG hates Wingti for his corruption and ruining the country. He is a hero to the Western Highlanders, but not PNG. Now he is back in Hagen but when he is foreshaken and corrupt who is going to associate with him. He can start cleaning Mt Hagen coz he does not have the mandate to lead PNG. I guess Apa Kanda can join your favourite son na father in the clean up coz you can't be given chance to lead the country. Even his own Party dump him.. what good does he have to offer PNG when all his past record shows corruption.
Just like Apa Kanda, western Highlanders live on Pride,selfish and greed.. Ruled by jealosy. Neat and tidy on Friday to show off.. At home eat rice with banana leaves instead of plates.. No spoons and forks.. Can start eating from the pot lid to start with.. so Apa kanda yu never better than any PNGian. You have to accept the fact that PNG is developing so as Southern Highlands.. You don't generalise all southern Highlanders coz you are no better than them.. For now you go and help wingti and wait for the Govt to give some money.. else keep quite and shut up coz Wingti and Hagen is not same anymore..
If you need more light into your hero Wingti and province, I can shed more light..

managi Souths

Respond to this message   
kange

for you mangi souths

December 19 2002, 7:32 PM 

For decades Southern Highlanders have been slaving for Western Highlanders. I cant see that change in a long while as long as Wingti is there to pull the strings, you will forever labor for Kanges..

Respond to this message   
kange

for you mangi souths

December 19 2002, 7:34 PM 

For decades Southern Highlanders have been slaving for Western Highlanders. I cant see that change in a long while as long as Wingti is there to pull the strings, you will forever labor for Kanges..

Respond to this message   
opene

lazy...

December 19 2002, 8:58 PM 

During those times (slaving) the souths taught the kanges to eat with spoons and live like human beings. In fact from prehistory most dont know how to make gardens and the souths guided them what do...even today as mentioned..most portrait the same pasin..no garden work but dress gut and show around..it seem to be a inbuilt trait will never fad away..long live pride and go to hell.

Respond to this message   
opene

lazy...

December 19 2002, 9:00 PM 

During those times (slaving) the souths taught the kanges to eat with spoons and live like human beings. In fact from prehistory most dont know how to make gardens and the souths guided them what to do...even today as mentioned..most portrait the same pasin..no garden work but dress gut and show around..it seem to be a inbuilt trait will never fade away..long live pride and go to hell.

Respond to this message   
ANON

Re: lazy...

December 19 2002, 10:42 PM 

Alright Fox enough of that. I am a Western Highlander by name but not a supporter of any corrupt Western Highlander. I call myself a Papua New Guinean when I am asked where I am from but I usually say I was born in Hagen. I think there are two sides to a coin. Therefore not all Souths are that stupid as we read almost everyday. Likewise not all western highlanders are corrupt & show offs. Please use your real name if you have any personal opinion to air in public.

Have a Merry X-mass PNG

Patriot

Respond to this message   
souths

Sir Themem, Apa Kanda you lost again..

December 20 2002, 3:18 PM 

I was the initial person who used "souths" to rebut on how Wingti plays with politics and self-centred greediness in the political arena. I said that he should concentrate on the philosophy of developing our beloved 3rd City.
I did not mention anything about our hospital "Hagen Hospital to be specific", I did not mention about cheap labour in Coffee and Tea patches around Hagen and Waghi Valley.

Sir Themam Apa Kanda, you see to go abyss, and missing the context of this discussion, you are mixing political discussions with development issues, now you are touching on socio-economic cycle of "labour", yes its a cult movementment that went down in history, and remember its not bad. A Labour makes a master who destroys prosperity for a community with greed, selfish, jealousy, etc..
Look Sir Themam, Labour is where PNG economy is based don't throw this away, SHP people are the proud labourers of Hageners who fail to develop Hagen City collectively.

Look for instance, Wingti is making every attempt to economically, financially and politically kill any new upcoming leaders in Hagen and highlands as a whole. Who is Wingti, that is why PNG dumped and highlands especially killed PDM and wingti recently.

My Kange man, below is a cut and past from PC 20/12/2002// enjoy reading..

I refer to Hay Kondil’s letter to the editor dated December 13 regarding Sir Mekere Morauta.
I am from Mt Hagen, now living in Port Moresby.
The People’s Democratic Movement party is gone but Sir Mekere is still the party leader until 2007, so whatever happens will not happen.
I am very surprised as to how Paias Wingti won the elections with 150,000 votes.
We, the people of Western Highlands Province and other parts of the Highlands have rejected PDM in this election because we do not want Mr Wingti.
This country is facing economic problems.
Our country’s economic woes started when Mr Wingti was prime minister — therefore, we reject PDM but not Sir Mekere.
Mr Wingti’s tactics are very clear:
* WHY did he not support Vincent Auali;
* THERE is a new Member for Hagen Open William Duma;
* ALSO a new member for Mul Baiyer, Kuri
* MR Wingti’s desire to be the “king” of the Highlands and his not wanting anyone of Highlands origin to be a prime minister is very clear.
* Mr WINGTI did not support Mr Auali to be the deputy prime minister during Sir Mekere’s prime ministership.
The Opposition leader was from Mamose; the Prime Minister from Southern.
Mr Wingti, you knew that if Mr Auali became the deputy prime minister, he would become popular in Western Highlands and the rest of the Highlands region, and you knew that you would never have a chance to become prime minister.
So, Mr Wingti, do not blame Sir Mekere.
We the people of Highlands rejected PDM because of Mr Wingti and we urge up-coming leaders of the Highlands not to join PDM.
So, never join Mr Wingti’s party when considering on entering politics.
To those who are with PDM and Mr Wingti, I say I am very sorry because — for your information — we, the people of the Highlands and other parts of PNG, will again reject PDM at the polls come the 2007 general elections.

Kimmy Kuri
Port Moresby

Respond to this message   
Bush Lawyer

Hagen Hospital, Wingti, Get The Facts Right!

December 20 2002, 3:40 PM 

I hate to see people wrongly accused so I have done some independent research.
1.Under the Organic Law hospitals come directly under the National Government - the Health Minister and the PM. So why should Wingti and WHP be blamed for its demise?
2.Roads are being built in Hagen - UNLIKE OTHER towns and PROVINCES. And if roads are being built how can you guys criticise Wingti for non action? Am I missing something here?
3.By the way what did Wingti's predecessor do?
CASE CLOSED!!!

Respond to this message   
Kange

Souths

December 20 2002, 6:59 PM 

This vendetta against Paias Wingti has been going on for over a decade now. If Paias was a crook, why isn't he behind bars? People can say what they like but, as long as Paias is alaive, he owns PNG true and true and nothing, I mean nothing you my brother from the bush will do to down him.

Long live King Wingti

Kange

P.S: The letter to the editor could well have been written by one of you, uncivilised mongrels out in the bushes of SHP. Who else could have beaten Paias?? There is no one in Western Highlands Province

Respond to this message   
souths

Kange

December 20 2002, 7:24 PM 

This vendetta is a national outburst, do you have some underlying general facts about PNG economy or are you just hooking the name student from the blue?
Good thinking educated PNGans know very well which Prime Minister initially drove us into chaos, although successive governments share the price of misleading PNG, brother have some factual knowledge about our economy before you make ill conceived blund conclusions here.

Your word "crook" is a new word from you. Did i mention in any of my points that Mr. Wingti stole this and that lump sum of money from PNG?
Crook could mean "a criminal" or "a lawbreaker" neither of this fits Mr. Wingti, as he is still a clean man? Who said he is a thief here, where did you get it to respond my post?
My points were generally that Paias is incapable of leading PNG. He blew up our foreign reserves with excess spending outside its jurisdiction,1985, [at least read some quarterly bulletins from BPNG].

You have a problem reading between lines to rebut. Wingti is a king of Hagen but not PNG, 2002 marked an unprecedented year for Wingti and PDM. I don't think he will scavange again for political fame, he is literally dead, my friend.

souths

Respond to this message   
The Spoiler

WINGTI - Man,mountain or just Hagen's Hero

December 21 2002, 6:12 AM 

Sori bros, I couldn't resist that - being still a great fan of Hogan's Heroes. It's still on TV you know.
Kange, you shouldn't get too emotional. I believe you even if the others don't. CRITICISM IS OTHERWISE THE HIGHEST FORM OF PRAISE!!! You are right:
1. The name of Wingti has never been formally brought up in a Commission of Enquiry.
2. No PNG politician past or present can claim to be SINLESS.Unfortunately they are all tarred with the same brush. Just talk to the man in the street.
3. All jokes aside there are many that truly believe that Wingti is the only man strong enough and tough enough to lead PNG. Remember he got LIHIR going and squeezed 15% from the multinationals for PNG resource projects(Porgera). FOR FREE and for PNG!!!
4. The Western Highlanders DO love him. Ask anyone who has attended his rallies. You cannot fake those nor is it possible to force 150,000 people to vote for you.
5. Unfortunately Wingti seems quite happy just being Governor of WHP - PNG's loss and WHP's gain.
6. The proof is always in the pudding. Let's just see how Hagen and WHP go before we pass any more FACTLESS and UNPROVEN comments.

Respond to this message   
Kange

The Spoiler

December 21 2002, 7:11 AM 

You have hit the nail on the head. Wingti is very cunning, until he is gone you can never be sure what he might come up with again. Alas he is in charge of PDM again now.

For your information, if Wingti wanted the PM job, he would have ousted Sir Mekere from his seat by some means (dont ask me how He is known to do that). But he did not..

Respond to this message   
mangi souths

Apa kanda....kange..Hypocrite..

December 21 2002, 2:40 PM 

Kange! don't misuse words you don't understand and know well.. You are an hypocrite here. You call bush man or uncivilized like all your family or tribesman or even all Hagens are civilized. Take a minute "Think about your family and the level of civilization" they or you achieved. Not even you achieved that coz you don't speak as a civilized person.

Don't mention labourers coz you have no idea what you're talking about. How many labourers did your father or mother had under his/her control.? No never, the good,strong and hardworking southern Highlanders worked on the plantations with honesty and served the government and PNG of that Day, to earn their living. They are the hard working people in PNG, not only did they work in Hagen, they worked in other parts of PNG and still Today so that this country can be great.

They humble themselves and work tirelessly as citizenz of this country. I am happy that i'm a son of such a hardworking father who worked tirelessly to serve PNG.

Pride,Greed,selfishness and jealosy never have dominion over the humble.

Apa kanda, also know that soon you will finish school and labour for a comapny if lucky otherwise, you might labour for your fellow classmate at home. All for the name of bread and butter.
Everybody labour for survival so never use labour when you have no idea what really means.

As with the case with Wingti, he is a public person, who needs criticism and you shouldn't take it personally. Answer at that level as you can be easily categorised as an uncivilized person.
Let us all use the God given common sense to talk in here.

Also, i can read between the lines that you are bring in ideas and comments shared by your tribesman. Why wingti never became PM and so forth.. Stop it coz this place is not for such unfounded primitive comments why wingti never make it to PM. He was dumped by the majority of good PNGians.

Your people are making stories up so that they feel good as they are worshipers of wingti like you.. So stop that tribeman thing on the civilized community..

Respond to this message   
mangi souths

Apa kanda....kange..Hypocrite..

December 21 2002, 2:42 PM 

Kange! don't misuse words you don't understand and know well.. You are an hypocrite here. You call bush man or uncivilized like all your family or tribesman or even all Hagens are civilized. Take a minute "Think about your family and the level of civilization" they or you achieved. Not even you achieved that coz you don't speak as a civilized person.

Don't mention labourers coz you have no idea what you're talking about. How many labourers did your father or mother had under his/her control.? No never, the good,strong and hardworking southern Highlanders worked on the plantations with honesty and served the government and PNG of that Day, to earn their living. They are the hard working people in PNG, not only did they work in Hagen, they worked in other parts of PNG and still Today so that this country can be great.

They humble themselves and work tirelessly as citizenz of this country. I am happy that i'm a son of such a hardworking father who worked tirelessly to serve PNG.

Pride,Greed,selfishness and jealosy never have dominion over the humble.

Apa kanda, also know that soon you will finish school and labour for a comapny if lucky otherwise, you might labour for your fellow classmate at home. All for the name of bread and butter.
Everybody labour for survival so never use labour when you have no idea what really means.

As with the case with Wingti, he is a public person, who needs criticism and you shouldn't take it personally. Answer at that level as you can be easily categorised as an uncivilized person.
Let us all use the God given common sense to talk in here.

Also, i can read between the lines that you are bring in ideas and comments shared by your tribesman. Why wingti never became PM and so forth.. Stop it coz this place is not for such unfounded primitive comments why wingti never make it to PM. He was dumped by the majority of good PNGians.

Your people are making stories up so that they feel good as they are worshipers of wingti like you.. So stop that tribeman thing on the civilized community..

Respond to this message   
Nebliyer Kange

To hell with Souths

December 23 2002, 7:23 AM 

I warn you Souths, stop this nonsense or else I will tell my boys at home to make sure that you will be brought to your senses.

Do not act smart in this board, you sons of plantation labourers. Your nonsense and unproven accusations will only backfire on you and your countrymen.

Now, bush boy get out of this board. Or else Nebilyer ya bai skulim you long harim toktok.

Shut up now.

Respond to this message   
Souths power

Like you hang the heads of people in the sun..

December 23 2002, 8:51 PM 

Yes, we continue to be careful of the crimal mind you and your boys have. As we pass that area we make sure your like minded criminals not there waiting for us.

So when will you tell your boys to stop or are you going to encourage them as you suggested.
Criminal and dirty minded people of that part of Hagen.. No wounder why you guys fought for a long time and lost some many lives.

I can't even explain that horrible experience I had there. When I saw a head of a person hanged on a stick like an animals' head for demonstration on the road.
It was dried up in sun and it was in the even that time and they were still holding onto that...
So you could comment more on that.. how your boys and you did it...
Would that be civilization? or sign of a boss of a plantation worker?

heheheheh..hahahahahha..

Merry Chrismas and happy new

Souths power... "mendi Valley em ples tru bilong nongo naiko"

Respond to this message   
souths

Nebilyer Kange, Sir Themam.

December 24 2002, 7:18 PM 

Nebilyer Kange,

Iam a souths but a member of an old Waru Kangs club as i used to be regarding my parentage. That very valley has one of the pioneer coffee projects earning villages a good social income. Being around the coffee patches there myself, i see no social development regardless of souths people being labourers mastering you for years.
Call us the labourers but thats being economic rather that tipping innocent people with guns and knives on the roads, banks, and terriorising innocent by-passers in town.

Money comes i see, but where the money goes is a misery. Brother, consider humanity, friendliness, peace, and socialism at a global scale and let alone the Highway be free of raskolism.
You are not wrong there, people around Nabilyer is a great treat to us (souths), you have the coffee there to be proud of, unlike souths, ontop of that a sweet K42,000.00 was recently settled into Nabilyer to stop you from sharing more blood among yourselves (Ulgi & Kulgi tribes).
That war was not ours but we paid the price cause we love freedom of movement, to stop you from hostility and for you to taste how sweet souths care others humiliation.
If you think you are smart to go back to your neighbourhood and team up with local illetrate youths to be on the highway with a little gun, then you gonna be kiddding.
Being educated and living in a wilderness of wildwest and frontier of criminals. Damn you'll be caste-out and a bi-product of the educated PNG men and women.

On the other hand, Paias Wingti is a Public figure and is subject to criticisms and political character assisination. Don't feel the pain to shoulder his burden, you take discussions here too personal and might hurt yourself. Don't put yourself in Wingtis boots, you and i are noway near, friend.

Discuss with maturity and openness, and post counter responses.

Souths,

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Stop this nonsense & look at your leaders & your Province

June 19 2006, 9:31 PM 

We must not argue with each other

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Hagen Hospital
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board