<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Is SHP the only cluprit out of the 19 perfect ones?

October 8 2006 at 12:46 AM
KUTAM 

State of emergency in SHP is good and as a Southern Highlander I support that because alot of past corrupt practices are revealed and solved. And, I am more crictical to forward a question to the general public that, are'nt other 19 brothers of SHP are perfect and ok? well, if you need to say something, speak out.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Morobe Province still needs to be investigated

October 8 2006, 10:44 AM 

Misuse of public funds by Morobe Administration through unbudgeted alocations by Morobe Governor Luther Wenge and hiring of private lawyer Steele Lawyers on a retainer fee. The current sale of Shed to trukai industries saw the lawyer getting paid despite being on a retaining fee of k40,000.00. Manasupe Zurenuoc is also the next one to be investigated he owes monies to the Morobe Transport Board account and other suspicious financial dealings regarding projects.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Morobe Province still needs to be investigated

October 8 2006, 10:49 PM 

Enga. No control of its Tribal barbaric warfares. More resources are need not only through police and courts but most importantly through Awareness and campaigns against such barbaric warfares.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Ipatas has got Enga off the hook.

October 9 2006, 8:29 AM 

Enga wont be investigated as Ipatas is in the good books of Paias Wingti incl. his cronies in Justice Department.(seniour Judges).

Respond to this message   
Feedup

Re: Is SHP the only culprit out of the 19 Perfect ones?

October 9 2006, 10:09 PM 

Unfortunately or fortunately SHP leaders have made the issue of corruption too obvious and therefore the State of Emergency was declared.
Otherwise, it would go unnoticed and it would be a norm to practice this.

We read this daily on the papers. Corruption is widespread in PNG, there is no two way about it.
Call it State of Emergency or whatever you like, but we need to investigate corrupt people and practices nationwide to fix PNG and get it to moving forward.

Here I am suffering financially and trying to make ends meet daily sweating my guts out to make that K100 and someone is out there getting rich overnight or making thousands of Kina through false claims or giving out my tax money meant to fix up services to his/her cronies??... Something gota be done to fix this people.

This topic psyches me up and I need one of the surrendered fire arms to be a vigilante for the state.

Respond to this message   
Feedup

Re: Is SHP the only culprit out of the 19 Perfect ones?

October 9 2006, 10:13 PM 

Unfortunately or fortunately SHP leaders have made the issue of corruption too obvious and therefore the State of Emergency was declared.
Otherwise, it would go unnoticed and it would be a norm to practice this.

We read this daily on the papers. Corruption is widespread in PNG, there is no two way about it.
Call it State of Emergency or whatever you like, but we need to investigate corrupt people and practices nationwide to fix PNG and get it to moving forward.

Here I am suffering financially and trying to make ends meet daily sweating my guts out to make that K100 and someone is out there getting rich overnight or making thousands of Kina through false claims or giving out my tax money meant to fix up services to his/her cronies??... Something gota be done to fix this people.

This topic psyches me up and I need one of the surrendered fire arms to be a vigilante for the state.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Is SHP the only cluprit out of the 19 perfect ones?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board