<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Next Parliament Line Up - 2007

November 20 2006 at 4:00 PM
Look beyond time (LBT) 

Prime Minister - Rabbie Namaliu
Deputy Prime Minister - Somebody new
Other cabinet ministers - Jammie Maxton Gramme, Peter Ipatas, Don Polye, and some new Mps.

Opposition : Arthur Somare, Tim Nebville, Peter O'Neil.
The other MPs not mentioned are the ones who will all lose their seat.

This is from a dream of an old lady she died few days ago, come back in time after 2007 and visit this site.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
niuman

new PM

November 20 2006, 4:55 PM 

Yes, sometimes dreams come true. We could have a new Prime Minister (definitely), we need young and highly professional people after 2007. As a PNGan, PNG's number-one post should be held by a young person, someone new based on their performance, in this case Bire Kimisopa (United Party) fits well, or if there has to be a fresh person, its got to be Dr Clement Waine (Star Alliance Party[www.sappng.com]) to change PNG. PNG needs change for better with new leaders rather than old recycle MPs.

Respond to this message   
Morobe Mosong

Tru Tru

November 20 2006, 5:33 PM 

But hey that guy Dr Waine clement where is he,he sounds good but for his party's sake where the hell is he ??? time is running out he must come down and sell, all i see is good policies and goos coverage but where is he? the recent candidate for morobe was the worst/ bad choices are you guys screening people properly ? and all the officials to the leader are chimbus dorminated. Change some things b4 its too late.

Respond to this message   
Limestone Soothsayer

Remember Black Action??

November 20 2006, 5:46 PM 

Yeah, make it PNg wide if you have some intelligence. Donot hide behind Clement Waine, because he is just one man. Political parties need to be nationwide and key players there must come from all corners of the country, if we really want to make any impact. I am sure the good Doctor, knows that, but I donot trust the free riders clamouring for some piece of the action.

Otherwise Star Alliance and all of you will go down the path of Onguglo Bare's Blacks Action.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Remember Black Action??

November 20 2006, 11:25 PM 

Folks, I totally agree with yous.

I would give my ticks to Bire Kimesopa or Dr Clement Waine for the PM job.

Dr Clement Waine being the gentlemen he is should not make the Star Alliance Party a Simbu thing, it should be PNG wide otherwise things will fall out.
Every candidate they choose to contest under the party banner should be reputable people in the community.

The garden is ripe, people hunger for good leadership, transparency, accountability-you can see it everyway, people are fed up with corruption, bribery, nepotism you name it..it is an opportunity for people like Dr. Clement Waine to capitalize and bring fresh set of ideas and to divert the course of this sinking ship.

I would at the end hate to see all these fail and our expectation slumber once again into the abyss.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Who the F is Dr Waine

November 22 2006, 5:58 PM 

Tell him to come and sell his policies and show his face for goodness sake !!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Who the F is Dr Waine

November 22 2006, 6:48 PM 

Rabbie Namaliu, Bire Kimesopa, Mekere Morauta, all would bury Clement Waine under their intellect. All you simbus have been brainwashed by this guy. He should go back to the US. He is a nobody. SAP is a Simbu cargo cultist wet dream. Clement Waine talks like Noah Misinhku......they were best friends at uni are you surprised.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 22 2006, 10:44 PM 

Its people like you who have a very low IQ that resort to abusing others by using the "f" intial. People like you are dragging PNG behind refusing to actively participate in the forward progress of PNG.

You can not match Dr. Waine, so be mindful. Contribute ideas or criticisms with substance, no personal attack. You have a serious mental and IQ disorder.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 22 2006, 10:47 PM 

Anon, Noah Musinku went to Unitech and Dr Waine was in UPNG, how could they have been best friends?

What have idiots like you achieve to compare with Dr. Waine?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

So where the HELL is HE !!!!!

November 23 2006, 6:22 AM 

Where are his advertisements, party policy we hear all the chimbus dorminate the party's official (A bad start). Get Dr Waine out in the open and let him speak for himself in the media and every where, it may be too late now !!! There are names like edemungo involve also in the party who has questions over their political careers and other chimbus so get Dr himself out to speak for himself !!!!Otherwise salesmen are not wellcome !!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kam lo 2012

November 23 2006, 12:20 PM 

Yeah, TEll the good doctor not to come now because he is too late. Parliamnet has shortened the campaign period to about a month only so what can anyone achieve within that time in Chimbu, let alone the rest of PNG, if Star Alliance wants to make any impact.

I think Dr Waine should plan for 2012.Not now.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 25 2006, 4:37 PM 

Noah and Waine were at UPNG at the same time and were best friends. They went to the same church. I would not be surprised if Waine was an investor in U-Vistract at the start and got his money out early before the rest of the investors were left high and dry by conman Noah.

Respond to this message   
Chem critique

Whats your fongue

January 27 2007, 2:22 AM 

Anon,

I suggest you watch your tongue and don't use those "f" words. Mate ponder for a moment, Dr. Waine has really worked his way up. If you think you have something to say, then say it in an intellectual way. You seem to have a personel grudge against the Dr.
Mate let me finish of by saying that people like you will never climb up the ladder... take my word, unless you fall on your knees and pray for forgiveness you will be stagnant forever.

Respond to this message   
Ambai

Re: Whats your fongue

January 27 2007, 2:49 AM 

Yu kai kai kok blo Dr Waine

Respond to this message   
jasper

Candidates 2007

November 23 2006, 2:05 PM 

We educated ellites know who is who from news, meetings, TVs, school mates etc but majority of PNG people have no access to this information via media. They cannot read and write (illiterate). For intending candidates to win elections, they have to be with the people, experience the hardships they go through everyday. For us educated city dwellers, if we want to contest, we have to resign 1 or 2 years prior to election and be with people in our respective electorates. But if we just want to go straight from city life to contest, there is dim chance of winning, and don't even bother using money to buy votes coz people are clever, conning is becoming a survival factor especially during elections, the conmen/conwomen are waiting for chances. Some areas in PNG are known for electing Fathers-Patel, pastors, coffee buyers, aid post officers, teachers, community leaders etc...WHY...its simple..these people have been with the people and know the hardships. SO FOR INTENDING CANDIDATES OF 2007, PLANNING IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Candidates 2007

November 23 2006, 2:57 PM 

Jasper, Em trupla tok. You have hit the nail on the head. Thsi is exactly what happens. PNGeans vote for people they have lived with and seen. They vote for people who have been with them in good and bad times.

Ol save man na city line bai sikinim bols blo ol so dont think about going for elections! Em bai yu traipla sem yaaa...

Respond to this message   
SOS

B Kimisopa for PM

November 30 2006, 8:08 AM 

Prime Minister..2007 =BIRE KIMISOPA

em tasol... but I hope his United Party does well in 2007 elections to guarantee him the PM job.

People of Goroka must vote him in first, I definitely believe the Goroka electorate will get him back in Parliament for is second term.

Souths.

Respond to this message   
Kimisopa fan Club

Kimisopa 4 PM

November 30 2006, 8:34 AM 

Kimisopa is an ideal candidate for PM and it is about time Goroka gets the job. Mi sapot 1,000 %.

Respond to this message   
Golezanimo

PM in 2007

January 10 2007, 1:57 PM 

Kimisopa Fan Club and Another Souths Tribesmen have raised a valid point. Bire Kimisopa is a shining example of the new generation of no-nonsense political animals to emerge from land of the Nokoti. he is hard-core nationalist. Imagine, despite serving his apprentice in PNG politics, he has generated so much influence and cult like following, especially among the grass root voters through out the country.

People of Goroka and Eastern Highlanders, we have Prime Minister material in the form of Bire Kimisopa. All rational thinking Gorokans and Eastern Highlanders should rally behind this young and brilliant politician and his political party: the United Party. Political power rests in numbers; thus EHers give United Party the numbers and Bire Kimisopa will have the mandate to negotiate for the top and to lead this country.

Cut the rhetoric and all political activities at the ground level must be focused under one vision: Bire Kimisopa must vie for the post of Prime Minister in 2007. He has satisfied every iota and specification for that post despite hovering on the periphery of PNG politics during his apprenticeship in PNG politics.

Wake up EHP, the ball is in our court

Respond to this message   
Another Souths Tribesmen

Re: B Kimisopa for PM

November 30 2006, 8:39 AM 

Yah, I think Bire Kimisopa is the right man for the top job. Ol brata lo Eastern Highlands, do the nation a favour and return Bire to Parliament.

Hey na ol Enga, ensure Don Polye gets back too. The nation needs young, energetic and vibrant leaders like this two.

I have great faith in these two men.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board