<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Mekere is More smarter Politician then good old Bart.

May 17 2007 at 12:29 PM
wanpla meri tasol 

Recently in Madang Mekere spoke about how important it is to have a good family back ground. Smart isn't he, he knows Bart will fall few points short of him when FAMILY intergrity is on the table. Mekere will only use Bart's party to elevate him for the next go at the PM's job.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Mekere is slightly less corrupt than good olf Bart

May 17 2007, 3:39 PM 

Also, Morauta is more inclined to make deals with sugar daddies to get his money while Philemon has sought out under the table kickbacks.

Respond to this message   
negi

Re: Mekere is More smarter Politician then good old Bart.

May 19 2007, 6:36 PM 

During his term as the PM, Mekere relied on his proffessional background to make sound choices. I think Bart acts more on instinct and experience - which is good, but this kind of leadersip means we will only respond to situations as they come up. On the other hand Mekere propsed real and novel ideas for change, which benefited the country - and I think we need people like mekere, and Bart would make a good sidekick for him.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Morauta/Philemon fan club

May 19 2007, 7:59 PM 

I hope they form the next gov that way me and my corrupt buddies can carry on like before and neither of these fine leaders will say a thing just like in the past.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board