<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

God Help PNG - Pruaitch is Minister for Treasury and Finance

August 30 2007 at 1:44 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can't think of a more stupid and corrupt guy to be put in charge of the money.

The Grand Stealing of PNG has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
manyyears

Re: God Help PNG - Pruaitch is Minister for Treasury and Finance

August 30 2007, 3:39 PM 

The stealing "Just begun"??????

besides a few years when Bart and Morauta stemmed the flow a bit, is been going on for a long time now!

Better term would be "OPEN THE FLOODGATES"

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 4 2007, 9:17 PM 

Couldnt agree more. He has like 8 different vehicles that he owns and drives around womanising.

Take a look in his yard and you'd think freeway motors had moved venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 4 2007, 10:00 PM 

Well at the end of the day - PNG voted in its MPs. It is too late to cry over spilt milk! I guess you'll have to wait for the next elections to decide again. Sorry!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 17 2007, 1:41 PM 

Lumi station and the surrounding people are so disadvantaged! No roads, though traces of ancient ones, and the airstrip is overgrown and no proper fencing. Pruiatch sees fit and logical to own a Freeway motors in the comforts of Port Moresby city. Not long he will buy a plane for his next election.

Respond to this message   
Lumi loser

Congratulations brilliant leader and mental genius Patrick Pruatich

September 17 2007, 1:44 PM 

I WOULD like to take this opportunity to congratulate the re-elected member for Aitape-Lumi Mr Patrick Pruaitch for your election victory.

You have defeated your opponents by a very big margin, which demonstrated the effectiveness of your leadership in the last five years.

I commend you on your wise decision to stick with the country’s founding father, a very experienced leader of this nation and your personal commitment and respect for the great leader are indeed a reflection of your integrity.

No doubt, you would be a great leader when your time comes to take the reins.
Patience is very important and I have observed that you have that quality within you to be patient in learning from respected leaders.

You have proven to be a decisive leader as a government minister and even though others may not like it, so what, you cannot please everyone.
As long it is in the best interest of our country, you have our people’s full support.

Your trustworthiness can be seen in the chief handing the important ministries of Finance, Treasury and Forest to you. Congratulations. It’s time for our people to move forward and with your leadership, I am sure we will be seeing some tangible development in our electorate.

I am calling on you to appoint honest and hardworking people, who will work closely with you in dealing with electoral matters.

Once again congratulations on your election win and I hope this term will bring a lot of development to the people of Aitape-Lumi

– John Chawarai
Gerehu, NCD

Respond to this message   
curious???

How many houses???

September 23 2007, 4:10 PM 

Apart from cars and meri's, does anyone know how many houses PP bought over the last 5 years???

How come the OC has not yet acted on the "big fat file"???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: How many houses???

September 23 2007, 11:11 PM 

Same reason why the OC announced more than a year ago they were going to prosecute Arthur Somare but they never did.

Get the picture?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: How many houses???

September 25 2007, 5:53 PM 

Aitapi Lumi is going backwards. Literally no sustainable services but only vote-buying.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You deserve it - Feel it real gud!

September 26 2007, 12:17 PM 

Yupela yet votim em igo insait ya! You people should be celebrating, not crying.

Yupela tok Somare em God-chosen leader na, Patrick em God Chosen leader na, so many blary chosen people it is not funny.

I say pilim dispela switpela pain na rejoice, taim em sutim ol yangpela pispis long Mosbi, PP save pilim switpela pen long diwai bilong em. so just celebrate the victory pouring out of the head of his diwai. Huray for Aitape - Lumi.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You deserve it - Feel it real gud!

September 26 2007, 2:37 PM 

At least he has access to the public purse. No offence PNG. Let it be...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board