<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Somare Must Resign....MOTI REPORT

September 18 2007 at 7:32 PM
AS TANGET 

People what is the Grand chief trying to cover up? The Moti report is been seen by millions around the Globe. The report is on the Net and what is the Grand chief trying to do? Will the Prime minister Call it a DEAD ISSUE again trying to convince the Aussies or PMGns. Tell him to step down.

Hes lying to to cover up. The Moti repot is circulating around the Globe. Everyone is accessing it. That 200 page report is seen on the net.

Guys just search the net and down lowd it.

Mi poret ya traipela lapun giaman istap.

Step down Grand Chief, Somare. Give the leadership to someone else. You have just put the chain around your own neck.

Epe.....EPe.... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

As tanget

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ma advise

Re: Somare Must Resign....MOTI REPORT

September 18 2007, 8:19 PM 

Write a letter to the newspapers so that your viewpoint is seen by tens of thousands. If you're too lazy to do that, your viewpoint isn't worth even 2 toea.

NOTE: Hardly any PNGean has access to pngscape compared to who reads the papers. Make your opinion count.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 19 2007, 12:30 AM 

Lapun Sir Michael Mugabe Somare will NEVER resign.

Betha

Respond to this message   
LUSD -K-Witi

YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU

September 26 2007, 10:03 PM 

Somare is very cunning and probably will escape the moti saga.However,the position of trust is given to him by the people of East Sepik at the provincial level and the members of parliament who then represents the people of Papua New Guinea.Now, Somare should know that the world is valuing his feedbacks.So far his feedbacks doesn't reflect the true colour of chief.I dont want somare to resign but come out of the shell coconut and speak up.If Somare is denying the law and act as if he is immune to the law of Papua New Guinea, i must tell you you will not escape.You will reap the consequences.True leader accepts correction,listens and honesty becomes their foundation.Keep the secrets for worse or reveal for your own good.Remember you are representing the people not animal.

Apa Kanda Catch

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

FORGET IT

October 14 2007, 7:53 PM 

Forget the Moti issue. What are u guys benefit from it?

USELESS

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 26 2007, 3:54 PM 

YES,

TRU YA. HOW THINGS are in ples klia ya PNG olsem wanem nau?

LAPUN PNIS YA TOKIM EM STEP DOWN<

WE ARE ACCSSING THE REPORT AND THE LOUSI 200 page.

SEM BLO SOMARE>>>

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 26 2007, 3:57 PM 

HAi

POST THE REPOT TO THE POST?NATIONAL YA >>>LET ALL PNGs SEE

POYLE OFFSIDER

Respond to this message   
KANGE

September 26 2007, 4:00 PM 

Lapun pinis ya tokim em go planim saksak lo sepik. Nogut em kasaitim kantri PNG.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

If the police can't arrest him then the Army can

September 26 2007, 7:06 PM 

Broken the constitution the police must arrest him and if the police cant then the army can, tick tock tick tock time is riping up soon may be...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: If the police can't arrest him then the Army can

September 26 2007, 9:31 PM 

yaes bro wanbel stap lo tok blo u

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: If the police can't arrest him then the Army can

September 26 2007, 10:19 PM 

The army did the same to Sir Chan re: sandline issue with public support, he resigned and police rescued him by giving him police uniform to wear and left in a 10 seater landcrusier as a policeman!

I was expecting a similar style when the 8th parliament convened last week. But, geligeli cmdr Ilau em relax na kisim fat salary istap........

C'mon PNG,mobilize,support the army and get this crook somare to resigned ASAP! The moti thing involvedPNGDF,so as sandline, so start a peaceful war na also put into practice some combat style and get this guy.......make use of some paid for defence equipment and get this lunatic pm out.......PNGDF, there's no more crises, start one before you are retrenched.

Respond to this message   
old dog

email address to download moti report

September 26 2007, 10:38 PM 

could someone plis give us the email address so we can download it. This smells like Mugabe or Amin

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: email address to download moti report

September 27 2007, 2:11 PM 

Read todays paper ya. The report id finally with the DF minister. No need to search on the web.

hech it out with the DF minister. and take that OLd chiief with his old policies out ya ........please.
We had enough of him.

Respond to this message   
TapuMalo

Re: email address to download moti report

September 27 2007, 3:01 PM 

Plis, wanem kain man ya....nogat shame na guilt bilong em....olgeta sepik olsem tasol oh...Somare tasol act olsem?

Me les pinis long dipela Somare ya....I don't care what happens to him but just get him out of the PM's seat. The Sepiks can have him as gavana if that's what they want.

About a suggestions to write to the editor, we try but our straight foward comments and suggestions do not appear on the 2 dailys. If they do, it's a different version. I suspect there is too much scrutiny by the editors. It's a waste of time and effort if we don't get the real message to the people. You gat wanpel newspaper, orait you tok na mipela write go long en....nogat pasim dispela binatang mous bilong you.

BOLA

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Australia had their chance to arrest MOTI-

September 27 2007, 7:25 PM 

Australia had their chance to arrest Moti..

From Vanuatu ,Julian Moti had been travelling to and from Solomons via Australia after his case was thrown out in Port Vila yet Australian Govt did not make an attempt to arrest him.

Only when Solomons Govt,kicked Australian Ambassador out of Solomons and appointed Juian Moti as Attorney General,Aust.Govt started making political noises.They needed something to hit back at the Solomons Govt.So they dug out Moti's case from the archives and exeggerate over it,yet his court case was thrown out the window due to lack of evidence.
And also his case is out of Aussie's jurisdiction.

Its all a bloody KNEE-JERK reaction to the deportation of Aussies ambassador to the Solomons.

Bugger Australia,I Stand behind old Chief Somare,he may be corrupt but as long as he is anti-Ausssie and does not bow down,I SALUTE HIM.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Australia had their chance to arrest MOTI-

September 27 2007, 8:07 PM 

You salute a corrupt leader? My God, your priorities have become completely screwed up in your rage against australians it seems. No one should support or even tolerate corrupt leadership because corrupt leadership is milking our country dry and destroying the future not only for ourselves but for our kids.

Shame on you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 28 2007, 1:04 AM 

http://media.theaustralian.com.au/pdf/070802-pngr2.pdf

Click and Download Full Moti Report

Respond to this message   
Taro-Bitter

September 28 2007, 1:44 PM 

I downloaded and read the above link which is nothing more than an Australian proppelled issue.Moti's case is a dead issue,already dealt with by Vanuatu court but since Australia is not satisfied they pressurise PNGDF to nail Moti.

PAKIN AUSTRALIA-TAIM BLONG MASTA I PINIS.

Somare should stand firm,Australia is biased when it comes to regional issues.

Respond to this message   
kongkong ya

September 28 2007, 2:02 PM 

I think your name is not taro bitter but taro kongkong. Only an Asian would be so blari concerned about australian influence and not say a word about asian dominance of png.

Respond to this message   
Taro Bitter

September 28 2007, 4:14 PM 

I'm adressing the Moti issue,not your fellow Kongkongs.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board