<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Somare Must Resign....MOTI REPORT

September 18 2007 at 7:32 PM
AS TANGET 

People what is the Grand chief trying to cover up? The Moti report is been seen by millions around the Globe. The report is on the Net and what is the Grand chief trying to do? Will the Prime minister Call it a DEAD ISSUE again trying to convince the Aussies or PMGns. Tell him to step down.

Hes lying to to cover up. The Moti repot is circulating around the Globe. Everyone is accessing it. That 200 page report is seen on the net.

Guys just search the net and down lowd it.

Mi poret ya traipela lapun giaman istap.

Step down Grand Chief, Somare. Give the leadership to someone else. You have just put the chain around your own neck.

Epe.....EPe.... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

As tanget

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ma advise

Re: Somare Must Resign....MOTI REPORT

September 18 2007, 8:19 PM 

Write a letter to the newspapers so that your viewpoint is seen by tens of thousands. If you're too lazy to do that, your viewpoint isn't worth even 2 toea.

NOTE: Hardly any PNGean has access to pngscape compared to who reads the papers. Make your opinion count.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 19 2007, 12:30 AM 

Lapun Sir Michael Mugabe Somare will NEVER resign.

Betha

Respond to this message   

YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU

September 26 2007, 10:03 PM 

Somare is very cunning and probably will escape the moti saga.However,the position of trust is given to him by the people of East Sepik at the provincial level and the members of parliament who then represents the people of Papua New Guinea.Now, Somare should know that the world is valuing his feedbacks.So far his feedbacks doesn't reflect the true colour of chief.I dont want somare to resign but come out of the shell coconut and speak up.If Somare is denying the law and act as if he is immune to the law of Papua New Guinea, i must tell you you will not escape.You will reap the consequences.True leader accepts correction,listens and honesty becomes their foundation.Keep the secrets for worse or reveal for your own good.Remember you are representing the people not animal.

Apa Kanda Catch

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

FORGET IT

October 14 2007, 7:53 PM 

Forget the Moti issue. What are u guys benefit from it?

USELESS

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 26 2007, 3:54 PM 

YES,

TRU YA. HOW THINGS are in ples klia ya PNG olsem wanem nau?

LAPUN PNIS YA TOKIM EM STEP DOWN<

WE ARE ACCSSING THE REPORT AND THE LOUSI 200 page.

SEM BLO SOMARE>>>

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 26 2007, 3:57 PM 

HAi

POST THE REPOT TO THE POST?NATIONAL YA >>>LET ALL PNGs SEE

POYLE OFFSIDER

Respond to this message   
KANGE

September 26 2007, 4:00 PM 

Lapun pinis ya tokim em go planim saksak lo sepik. Nogut em kasaitim kantri PNG.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

If the police can't arrest him then the Army can

September 26 2007, 7:06 PM 

Broken the constitution the police must arrest him and if the police cant then the army can, tick tock tick tock time is riping up soon may be...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: If the police can't arrest him then the Army can

September 26 2007, 9:31 PM 

yaes bro wanbel stap lo tok blo u

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 26 2007, 10:19 PM 

The army did the same to Sir Chan re: sandline issue with public support, he resigned and police rescued him by giving him police uniform to wear and left in a 10 seater landcrusier as a policeman!

I was expecting a similar style when the 8th parliament convened last week. But, geligeli cmdr Ilau em relax na kisim fat salary istap........

C'mon PNG,mobilize,support the army and get this crook somare to resigned ASAP! The moti thing involvedPNGDF,so as sandline, so start a peaceful war na also put into practice some combat style and get this guy.......make use of some paid for defence equipment and get this lunatic pm out.......PNGDF, there's no more crises, start one before you are retrenched.

Respond to this message   
old dog

email address to download moti report

September 26 2007, 10:38 PM 

could someone plis give us the email address so we can download it. This smells like Mugabe or Amin

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: email address to download moti report

September 27 2007, 2:11 PM 

Read todays paper ya. The report id finally with the DF minister. No need to search on the web.

hech it out with the DF minister. and take that OLd chiief with his old policies out ya ........please.
We had enough of him.

Respond to this message   
TapuMalo

Re: email address to download moti report

September 27 2007, 3:01 PM 

Plis, wanem kain man ya....nogat shame na guilt bilong em....olgeta sepik olsem tasol oh...Somare tasol act olsem?

Me les pinis long dipela Somare ya....I don't care what happens to him but just get him out of the PM's seat. The Sepiks can have him as gavana if that's what they want.

About a suggestions to write to the editor, we try but our straight foward comments and suggestions do not appear on the 2 dailys. If they do, it's a different version. I suspect there is too much scrutiny by the editors. It's a waste of time and effort if we don't get the real message to the people. You gat wanpel newspaper, orait you tok na mipela write go long en....nogat pasim dispela binatang mous bilong you.

BOLA

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Australia had their chance to arrest MOTI-

September 27 2007, 7:25 PM 

Australia had their chance to arrest Moti..

From Vanuatu ,Julian Moti had been travelling to and from Solomons via Australia after his case was thrown out in Port Vila yet Australian Govt did not make an attempt to arrest him.

Only when Solomons Govt,kicked Australian Ambassador out of Solomons and appointed Juian Moti as Attorney General,Aust.Govt started making political noises.They needed something to hit back at the Solomons Govt.So they dug out Moti's case from the archives and exeggerate over it,yet his court case was thrown out the window due to lack of evidence.
And also his case is out of Aussie's jurisdiction.

Its all a bloody KNEE-JERK reaction to the deportation of Aussies ambassador to the Solomons.

Bugger Australia,I Stand behind old Chief Somare,he may be corrupt but as long as he is anti-Ausssie and does not bow down,I SALUTE HIM.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Australia had their chance to arrest MOTI-

September 27 2007, 8:07 PM 

You salute a corrupt leader? My God, your priorities have become completely screwed up in your rage against australians it seems. No one should support or even tolerate corrupt leadership because corrupt leadership is milking our country dry and destroying the future not only for ourselves but for our kids.

Shame on you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 28 2007, 1:04 AM 

http://media.theaustralian.com.au/pdf/070802-pngr2.pdf

Click and Download Full Moti Report

Respond to this message   
Taro-Bitter

September 28 2007, 1:44 PM 

I downloaded and read the above link which is nothing more than an Australian proppelled issue.Moti's case is a dead issue,already dealt with by Vanuatu court but since Australia is not satisfied they pressurise PNGDF to nail Moti.

PAKIN AUSTRALIA-TAIM BLONG MASTA I PINIS.

Somare should stand firm,Australia is biased when it comes to regional issues.

Respond to this message   
kongkong ya

September 28 2007, 2:02 PM 

I think your name is not taro bitter but taro kongkong. Only an Asian would be so blari concerned about australian influence and not say a word about asian dominance of png.

Respond to this message   
Taro Bitter

September 28 2007, 4:14 PM 

I'm adressing the Moti issue,not your fellow Kongkongs.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 28 2007, 4:28 PM 

Taro-bitter, you idiot.

These Country is dwindle down to poverty and its current rating has shown that this Country is corrupt from top to bottom Who else can create an avenue for corruption. Moti issue can rest case sure, but you grand thief is just culprit.

The MOti issue one of the many needing explaination.

The day your mom gave you birth, it must be a mistake...

Ramu Nickel

Respond to this message   
NOT an Asian wipe

Lock up Michael Somare in Bomana

September 29 2007, 2:03 AM 

I'm amazed that people would actually want to let Somare escape justice just because they're so worried about Australian interference.

Good God, Rimbunan Hijau buys off our elections and our politicians behind closed doors all the time but do you see half as many postings against RH on these boards as you're seeing against the Australians over Moti?

Yes, both the Australians and the Asians interfere with our affairs, but the Asians deserve 10 times more complaints than Australia does right now. I want to see BitterTaro postings about Asian dominance otherwise I too will start suspecting that he/she is an Asian in disguise.

The last thing the Asians want is for Somare to be prosecuted for his actions under Moti.

The easiest thing Somare could have done to avoid all this was to follow the law.

Somare broke the law. Despite the Asian support for his continuance in office, Michael Somare needs to face a leadership tribunal, or better still, a criminal court where he can be locked up in Bomana.

Respond to this message   

For not Asian wipe.

September 29 2007, 8:30 AM 

Mate..you have your own opinions and it is so good to see someone speaking so pasionately about our country. You seem to know what your point is. It's people who think big that make big differences in other people's lives. By the Law of course.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 29 2007, 7:33 PM 

Too old and confusing Somare to captain the PNGns.

Sepik Bun fish

Respond to this message   
the army has no right

October 31 2007, 8:34 PM 

the army has no right to arrest anyone unless the govt gives them the power to. up until then, if they arrest the prime minister, then they are guilty of treason. their sole duty is to uphold the soverignity of the state and to ensure that the its citizens are safe from any external forces. right now the problem with somare is an internal one so they can never do anything.

the police have that right but i doubt if the police commanders have the guts to arrest somare.

Respond to this message   
As tanget

September 29 2007, 2:56 PM 

Hii fellow PNGs. We are on the Moti Issue. Plis dont get out of track and make non-sense. We need to discuss the matter properly and see what can be done to the Grand Chief.

can we talk sense in here plis?

AS TANGET

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 30 2007, 1:19 AM 

PNG! OL Australia brukim kot oda na putim repot lo webste blo media australia ya tokim Somare lo kotim ol. They broke the proceeding court order to release the Moti repot before being released by Somare to DF minister.

Tell somare

MAPRIK

Respond to this message   
geeez

Maprik, learn the difference between PNG & Australia-2 different countries

September 30 2007, 9:35 AM 

Australians broke no laws because they do not live in PNG. It breaks no Australian law to leak the Moti report in Australia and PNG's laws are not applied in another country. You do understand, I hope, that Australia and PNG are 2 separate independent countries.

Every country makes it own laws. PNG's laws are for PNG residents, Australian laws are for Australian residents. The Australians did not leak the Moti report nor did they have access to it. It was given to them by one or more PNG patriots who engaged in civil disobedience for the good of our nation.

The only one who has broken any laws here are Michael Somare and his band of decievers. Michael Somare is a PNG resident and Michael Somare broke PNG laws with his actions on Moti. Clear-cut laws, in the book laws, those are the ones he broke.

Michael Somare had a choice whether or not he wanted to break PNG laws. He must have decided that PNG laws do not apply to him. However, until he moves to Australia or to Hong Kong, PNG laws DO apply to him and if he doesn't follow them, he must be prosecuted.

Respond to this message   
Binowi

Read Moti and Somare/RH Reports

September 30 2007, 10:32 AM 

Please take time to complete reading the Moti Report as well as the Somare/RH Dynasty report and make informed discussions/decisions. The findings are pretty frightening. Somare and his cohorts are ruining the Sovereign nation of Papua New Guinea. Terrorist Bases are building up in the Sandaun and East Sepik provinces thru illegal loggers like RH. Vanimo town, if you haven't read, has been "taken over" by RH and the asian terrorists (I mean JI, etc). They have set up bases in Wewak, and are quickly infiltrating Madang. Locals in the Green River area noticed increased chopper flights in and out of an illegal airstrip in their area built by sudsidary RH logging companies.

Somare and his cohorts have been sent into a rat hole (Blackmailed) and couldn't come out of it. If they do, literaly their heads will be rolling. RH will do anything to keep Somare in power. If Somare is really charged and is being sent to the prison, you will definitely see RH and the asians doing moves to threaten the judges or whoever is prosecuting him and others.

Australia has paid little attention to PNG/Indonesian boarder issues, though it spends millions of dollars fighting terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Interesting times are ahead. Countryman and woman, there is no time to sit and talk. Stand up and voice these issues. We cannot allow the Somare family and its cohorts to run PNG like a family trade store.

YT
WA

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Read Moti and Somare/RH Reports

September 30 2007, 10:42 AM 

I second what you say. In fact, if Somare is threatened at all with falling from power, you will see RH sending in the guns to help Somare.

For years now there have been reports about Asian organised crime infiltrating PNG and no one gave a hoot. Now it's nearly too late to close the doors.

People, if you want to see another generation of a resource rich country struggling by with falling apart infrastructure, collapsing schools and aid posts, then keep allowing the kongkongs to take "their percentage" out of our national treasury just like you have been doing.

Once we've paid our "protection" tax to the kongkongs, we will never have any money for infrastructure development and the rest of the developing world will continue racing past us and forging ahead with their development.

Either let things get steadily worse, or stand up now, take a risk, and do whatever you can to push the kongkongs out of PNG.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Read Moti and Somare/RH Reports

September 30 2007, 3:18 PM 

Instead of Chasing the Kongkongs out of PNG, we can tame them slowly and they'll pack up voluntarily.

A good example has been shown by our Hagen friends a few days ago.

Respond to this message   
3rd Gen Asian

Who is Moti?

September 30 2007, 3:36 PM 

No one died so dump the report. Waste of time and effort.

Respond to this message   
get outta here!

Re: Who is Moti?

September 30 2007, 4:00 PM 

You don't want your doorway to riches closed off, do ya?

You don't want to see those dreams of multimillionaire retirement destroyed, do ya?

Somare's your key to earthly financial paradise, isn't he?

Sir Michael Kongkong Somare at your service!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

September 30 2007, 6:27 PM 

From reading that Moti report. I wonder if all those folks in so called leadership roles do have some intergrity, professionalism. It was reading a backyard plays, put up by some kindagraden kids.Whatever is going on in there only tells us that, our so called leaders certainly do not possess those qualities to carry the nation.

Whoever supported Somare, I simply think he was ordering them to get rid of this Moti fella, because he was humiliated by Australians by removing his rotten shoe. How much self-pitier could one get.

Somare is not a good leader, has been a corrupt and will be known in the history as the first Prime Minister but a cheap one.............all would be forgotten by its people.

Ramu Nickel

Respond to this message   
Moti is the key to the door

September 30 2007, 9:22 PM 

It's all about getting rich at the public's expense (and ignorance)!

Respond to this message   
3rd Gen Asian

October 1 2007, 12:01 AM 

I am a blooded Kongkong na PNG fulltime. PNG em kantri belong me.

Traim na rausim mi, you will get no where.

You must be so licky on Moti. The Moti Report perhaps reads like Gospel to you. To hell with Moti.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 1 2007, 8:39 AM 

Go to hell with this,

Bertha

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kick out the guy who wrote this and everyone like him

October 1 2007, 11:17 AM 

Let's get ready for D day for the KK's.

Respond to this message   
3rd Gen Asian

Re: Kick out the guy who wrote this and everyone like him

October 1 2007, 12:03 PM 

Annon,

Try to kick me out, this is my country. I say Ha Ha to your D Day Plans for the KKs. 6 Million PNG is peanuts to 20 determined families.

Times have changed but your types have not progressed.

The world is a small place, if you do not know it, the KKs already have your economy. Not the Australians and Americans anymore, check it out. More and more Asians are coming to PNG, because it is a known fact that the normal PNGeans are just plain lazy and do not know how work their lands to feed themselves, they just love fast Chinese noodles and food plus every other fast and cheap Chinese crap.

True or giaman?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 1 2007, 12:39 PM 

Our people back home do not give a toea to your issues, ...Moti, Australians, Americans, Japanees whoever they are ... all our people what to know is where is my royalties, what is the coffee price, is this the right amount per kilo gram or is this copra price right ... to hell with all your Moti Report, to hell with your ase licking Australians, to hell with your get rich Asians .... start moving forward and get the economy right ... pay our royalties, get the commodities price right and protect our nation, our people and get f.....out with Moti, Australians, Asians, Whoever, Whatever, .... Lets move forward and if it means to rid RH then we must not just writing and writing in this forum ... move your fn'ase, mind and sole to get this done ... move now!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 1 2007, 12:53 PM 

Sorry. The economy will never get moving so long as we're paying a "protection tax" to the Asians for all our major resource projects. Includes RH but also the Chinese government with their newest Chinese sovereign province called RAMU MINE.

Until the little people realise that big things connect to small things, they're going to remain stuck in the dumps and watch their resources taken away piece by piece by piece til its aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll gone.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Maprik, learn the difference between PNG & Australia-2 different countries

October 19 2009, 1:19 AM 

It's not just in PNG, the Australians never break laws even in their own country.

Respond to this message   
3rd Gen Asian

October 1 2007, 5:36 PM 

Thought the thread was on Moti, but some haters, jealous nuts and lazy bums against KKs seem to be too pushy.

Bring it on. See if you can not stop the resilience of KKs. We have got the PNG economy in our hands.

Respond to this message   
KK2

KK

October 1 2007, 10:29 PM 

You do not have your personal safety in your own hands while in PNG.

Respond to this message   
3GA

Re: KK

October 2 2007, 7:03 AM 

KK2,

As migratory as we could be, I am not. My money was made here, I stay here, money made must go back to this great land even if it costs me. The economy of this land has made me so why abscond?

Grandparents, parents, siblings all born and buried here in PNG. Discussion end.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

KKs are for export only

October 2 2007, 10:41 AM 

When your trade store or business and your house gets burned down and you fear for your life then what will you do? What are your options. Sit in the market and sell smokes or hop on the next plane to who knows where?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 2 2007, 7:50 PM 

People discus the topic properly. Dont muddle yourdelf up

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 2 2007, 9:02 PM 

You're going to have to do a lot more than give this kind of a feeble internet protest if you want Somare to start feeling any pressure.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 5 2007, 12:07 PM 

Somare is real culprit and is very guilty. Isnt he the great corruptor and thief? Please oppossition get him good and proper.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Total waste of time

October 5 2007, 4:43 PM 

C'mon people wake up to your senses ....there's nothing you can do about this.....forget about this issue and get on with your own lives.......work hard....study hard......save money......make wise decisions on issues that affect your personal lives......try to be the best in what you doing right now and get somewhere in life first....and then, only then you would be in a better position to fight corruption or contribute to this country in a more meaningful and profound way. Right now it will all be just talk, and you would be losing sleep over something that you do not have any control over. Personally, I do not give a damn about THAT STUPID SOLOMON ISLANDER AND HIS PROBLEMS. IF HE'S WANTED BY THE AUSSIES THEY SHOULD SEND THEIR SPECIAL FORCES TO HONIARA AND GET HIM DOWN TO MELBOURNE SO THAT DOWNER AND HOWARD CAN HAVE A VERY LONG GANG-BANG SESSION WITH HIM. Besides, that issue doesn't affect ordinary PNGans one single bit. OBVIOUSLY what's happening is just some people with vested interest TRYING TO HYPE THINGS UP FOR THEIR OWN GAIN, which will not benefit me or any ordinary PNGans in any way....... SCREW THE POLLIES ..... SCREW EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO USE GULLIBLE CITIZENS...

survivor

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

"there's nothing you can do about this."

October 5 2007, 4:56 PM 

There ARE people doing things about this, invertebrate, as you will see fairly soon, even if you remain within your little burrow.

Respond to this message   

You're a spineless worm

October 5 2007, 4:58 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You're a spineless worm

October 5 2007, 5:05 PM 

yuuuuuuuuuuk !!! CORRUPTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 5 2007, 5:41 PM 

Why should Grand Thief Resign. The Higlands Pussies have supported him so he will continue.

The highlands 48 MPs have pussies and the mangi pukpuk injected his luv juice (corruption) into them so they are milking every drop of it.

Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!! mangi sepik, continue to inject the luv juice to these unthinkable pussies. They can not emulate Okuk. Grand Thief Somare keep going on full throttle and remove all the forest, fish and minerals from this country before 6 feet arrives.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 5 2007, 8:46 PM 

Yu must be corrupted then. Like Somaare himself

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 6 2007, 5:08 PM 

LapunPinis ya .........taim blo em lo longlong. not long his going to pass his longlong to Authur Somare to block Mobile phone Digicel or green com on PNG.

KANGE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Fed up

October 10 2007, 12:28 AM 

Somare Sr or Jr, been there done that! Digicel must not have given their share of the "money under the table", that is why Digicel's licence will be revoked, so as others. Claim is that everyting done is in the best interest of the people of the country, is it? Somebody out there stop these humpty dumpty politicians. Kill them.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Fed up

November 11 2007, 8:19 PM 

somare is good at arguing

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 7 2007, 9:33 PM 

Realistic ya .......seems interesting

Lokal turis

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

PNG_1

October 8 2007, 10:24 AM 

Jeez, I can't believe you PNGans, none of the scapers here have been through a time in their lives when they have been challenged or looked down upon by foreigners on their own soil. You would only truely understand the deep sentiments if you were an educated PNGan existing in the pre-independance era. If you have the opportunity, ask Sir Julius, Sir Kaputin, Sir Micheal, Sir Mekere, or Sir Paulias, to name a few, about their honest opinions regarding this. They have experienced something then. I have done enough reading about my country's short history to know what it was like at that time. I would recommend fellow scapers to do like-wise. Let's be patriotic, we can not be dictated by foreigners with vested interest. Somare did not kill anyone, nor did he embezzle the country's money. Let's put the country's interest ahead of anything else. We can not afford to display instability right now, there's so much to lose. Think globally, analyse things objectively and proceed to act responsibly, it's in the best interest of my country, for us to do that.

Nothing to gain......personal belief.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: PNG_1

October 8 2007, 5:02 PM 

Is somare calling the Moti Issue dead again oh what is happening there in PNG?

AUSSIE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 8 2007, 10:34 PM 

yes, it is a dead issue so long as Parick Pruiatch and Jefferey Nape are concerned.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 10 2007, 12:31 AM 

What do u mean?
The abudsman commission is still carrying out its investigation. Do you think the Grand thief chief will escape?

No way in the world....sepik!

Kus pulap

Respond to this message   
Yes, mi kus pulap stap

Moti thing is a dead thing

October 10 2007, 6:22 AM 

Any more challengers?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Moti thing is a dead thing

October 10 2007, 2:12 PM 

Yes, why u challenging when the facts show that it is not and dead issue?

Yu are not kus pulap.

My name is kus pulap....sorry for the miss interpretation . but understand the situation properly.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 10 2007, 3:28 PM 

Nothing happened yet.

Somare is still running the country.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 10 2007, 4:09 PM 

no matter what you say and how you react

boss is always the boss so is thief somare

someone please get him out of the way

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 11 2007, 2:10 AM 

Yu mas rausim tupela bol blo u sapos u man na sapos u meri orait tokim man blo u lo usim kondom. PNG is heading in the ron direksen with Somaare Being the Great thief.

Please opposition Mekere and Bart keep the stron oposition. So far so good.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 16 2007, 12:44 AM 

Corruption is killing PNG slowly.

Somare keeps on brainwashing the people by saying that "economic growth is over-taking population growth" when in actual fact, the opposite seem to be happening.

What a mockery!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 16 2007, 8:34 AM 

Somare is not brainwashing the national about all his pathethic lies. Its the media, the journo's that colored their freakin' language to the uneducated majority in this country. I think we should hang the journos for telling lies to the Country.

Somare said, something why did this journes filled the EMTV and Postcouriers like 99% of the news in this country is filled with Politics. I think we should give them a full-time job with the stikin' pollies. How they addressed them as Grand Chief etc....I think the journo's are the prime carrier of this lousy lifestyle of the thiefs at Waigani.

Just cull the scumbags.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 17 2007, 2:46 AM 

That means Ssomaaare is inocent? No way in the world ya...he is still the great graand thief.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 18 2007, 6:05 PM 

lus tintin lo ol ya. They cant feed us or do anything for us. They are just thiefs their. forget

You dont have enough power to speak at the floor of parliament. Planim koko na stp isi.

Raicoast

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

TRUPLA TOKTOK

October 18 2007, 7:40 PM 

Tru ya, Raicoast, ol westim taim nating.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 19 2007, 7:15 PM 

Raicoast! thats why Somare wanted to let James Yali walk into parliament so easily from prison.

Is that Democracy?

Yu must be like Somaare Himself. You think that you will escape? Maybe on eaarth its 100% but for eternities sake I dont think so.

This is not politics, Mr raicoast.We are speaking reality of what is affecting the country.

Pasim maus blo u.

KANGE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 22 2007, 1:32 PM 

EHEHE.......whats the latest on the issue? Is the investigation still going on or not?

Confused

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 22 2007, 1:59 PM 

Its been weeks since the courts have recommended Somare to becharged and yet nothing has happened. Is this Sepik magic at work? The nation seems to be in a paralyzed state and nobody can do a thing about it. Why?

Curiosity.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 23 2007, 3:49 PM 

Well, poor Highlanders who flocked into the sepik haus tambaran could be the ones who are resposible for the formstion of the somare goverment.

power is with the sepiks now. Too bad for u highlanders. see u in 2012.

Wara sepik em dirty ya ...kawas u sape pinis.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 24 2007, 12:49 PM 

Nobody CAN do a thing about it? Or nobody WILL do a thing about it?

Hopeless PNGs, every one of us. Including you. Including me. Including everyone on this board just about.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 24 2007, 12:57 PM 

Stop talking about this old man. he has no credibility. useless longlong.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 25 2007, 9:27 PM 

Thats why u people wana escape fform the problems? you might be the one who is behind him then

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 31 2007, 9:20 AM 

Forget the Moti Report, there are more important inquiries to be dealt with first.

1. NPF
2. Finance Inquiry

we are talking about millions of kina here. what's the latest on these?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

October 31 2007, 6:52 PM 

Read todays headline. You might be like the DF minister to reject the report .

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 5 2007, 2:05 PM 

Guys it seems the judiciary systemis getting into politics. Look at this.

Moti issue is a big issue and why is the judiciary system stoppinh the moti issue?
read todays paper ya

unbeliver

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 5 2007, 2:06 PM 

Guys it seems the judiciary systemis getting into politics. Look at this.

Moti issue is a big issue and why is the judiciary system stoppinh the moti issue?
read todays paper ya

unbeliver

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Somare Must Resign....MOTI REPORT
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board