<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Assassination

February 11 2008 at 4:02 PM
Moniker 

The attempted coup in Timor should be a lesson to us in PNG. We should not let our armed protectors both police and soldiers get too carried away with their own power. Or else it might happen here.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Assassination

February 12 2008, 9:30 PM 

I think it's high time PNG needs a coup. I am sick and tired of these so called elected leaders misbehaving and going long long.

Military leadership might do us better than the Westminster style of government. Olgeta ya ol go long long, long haus tambaran ya...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 13 2008, 7:08 AM 

We need a much radical religion that would drive us to do the most amazing things like volunteering to become a suicide bomber. Lets allow the Muslims to come and let us all celebrate to become radicals.

Loose one men in the parliament with the rest of the crooks.

Allah Alkbar

Respond to this message   
HUF

CHILDREN

February 28 2008, 2:20 PM 

Country Men and Women,
This sort Topic like Assassination must not be discussed in forums like this. Don't you people know that this is a sensitive issue. It is monitored and sent to the National Intelegence Office, outside world like (USA, Aus)is also watching because it would be a break down of decomracy. Our, forefathers don't go around preaching in the public before a tribal fight starts. It used to be secret or a Hause Man scret. If, we are serious, then do the action. You are all chickens, no one will die for PNG.
We are fools of todays Technology and not knowing the draw backs of it.

Tribal Fighter

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 13 2008, 8:13 AM 

;

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 19 2008, 3:54 PM 

we dont need png. we should start starting movements for self governeing and then ultimately independence now. why should a few elected but corrupt individuals from other provinces dictate the fate of our families and children and especially our lives.

we have to start doing something before we end up like Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

February 21 2008, 12:21 PM 

tok tok tru. mi sapotim disla

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Assasination maski

February 22 2008, 1:08 PM 

What happen in East Timor is disgusting. Don't murder please. I know most of us are not happy with all the corrupt politicians. PNG politics is much more complexed with all the tribal paybacks.
Just imagine if a Highlands politician is murdered. All hell will break loose and innocent lives will be lost when his tribemen go on the war part.

Let us keep on using the media to expose all the dirt. Keep on bothering the Ombudsman Commission.
And keep on talking to your Mps about your concerns.
Mps are elected to represent and hear our views.

Respond to this message   
KX

Re: Assasination maski

February 22 2008, 3:37 PM 

I agree with you. Assasination is not the way to go. Let them die in their sleep.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You are all sh*t scared of Arthur & Lapun Somare

February 22 2008, 4:17 PM 

l

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You are all sh*t scared of Arthur & Lapun Somare

February 23 2008, 1:48 AM 

;

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Do it bro

February 23 2008, 10:09 AM 

Wanbel i stap

Respond to this message   
HUF

Re: You are all sh*t scared of Arthur & Lapun Somare

February 24 2008, 1:10 PM 

;

Respond to this message   
Who needs Somare anyway?

Somare

February 24 2008, 3:25 PM 

Many of us have worked thru the hard way without somare and company. I have worked and toiled day and night to come thus far. Somare didn't feed me, educate me and gave me a job.I can create my own employment and still survive on the land. There is coffee, cocoa, oil palm, coconut and other small activities to engage in even for the sake of justing beaking even and providing employment to other disadvantaged people.

Somare and other crooks can steal igo na pinisim laik................ em wori belong ol I'm fed up hearing; steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their time is coming surely and certainly, nogut mi bel hevi tumas na mi kranki. I will let the politcs of PNG remove them, igat taim bilong ol istap. Corrupted money will testify against them one day. Pekato blong ol bai kisim ol.

I the mean time I must do my bit in developing PNG.

Ol Buka rausim ol Asians from owning simple trading stores in Buka town. This simple business of shops are reserved for the local people. Simple - buying and reselling. The Autonomous Govt made a strong law and kicked them out. Na yumi narapela PNG olsem wonem, lukluk na kari istap......

I admire some of PNGs' top businessman who start from collecting rags and end up in riches.......
We have many University educated wantoks who can advise us to start small businesses. Some of this people are very good but poor in actual practical.

I see that Job creation by the Govt and private sector is very poor. So lets try and help ourselves until credible people like Bire will return to national politics.

Respond to this message   

png politics stinks

February 27 2008, 6:14 PM 

The PNG political system stinks, stinks, stinks.....The parliament or haus tambaran stinks, stinks, stinks......Lets have a suicide bomber to bomb the parliament. As long as the foreigners have their hand with our politicians to have access to our economy, we are nothing. When will all the 109 members rise up to say no to foreigners handing money in millions to them to have access to our resources? This money we all know is in the form of bribery. The members are ****ing nothing. They are only 109. We are ordinary people of 6 million have the power. We can walk over them easily which is equivalent to a ratio of 550000 people is to 1 member. We are giving them our power freely and they become millionares overnight. Can you work out the logic?

Respond to this message   
Not All 109 MPs are rotten

Re: png politics stinks

February 28 2008, 10:30 AM 

Violence doesn't solve anything. Suicide bombers are fanatics from rotten religious sects.
Its not in our culture. PNG democratic govt is still alive and well even though not so good at times.
The powerful tool to remove MPs is via the voting system by educating our mass grassroot population.
Many local villagers in some parts of PNG cannot be bribed away. Many say, "even a political candidate may put in a party to entice me but I will vote with with conscience."
When we elect politicians via tribal lines, wontokism, corrupt means we will suffer bad governance.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Assassination
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board