<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

BLACK COUNTRIES!!!

August 16 2008 at 5:19 PM
Anonymous 

WHY IS IT THAT ALL BLACK COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD (INCLUDING png)ARE CRIPPLED IN THEIR PROGRESSES, POVERTY, CRIME ......????????

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: BLACK COUNTRIES!!!

August 16 2008, 9:08 PM 

Coz ******s got **** for brains, coz all the blood is in their big dicks and not enough goes to the brain to make it function properly! Simple as ABC.

Respond to this message   

April 5 2009, 3:43 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 16 2008, 9:11 PM 

Coz Niggas got Shi-t for brains and most of the blood goes to their big dicks and not enough goes to the brains so genetically we are physically fit but mentally we are fuucked....Simple as ABC!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 17 2008, 12:14 AM 

I'm not really sure about the big dicks but maybe black races have recently been evolved or I couldn't work it out..... When are we going to say that we are different???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 17 2008, 2:09 AM 

we are yet to be civilized, most of what we do reflect primitive lifestyle...lol

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 18 2008, 5:29 PM 

What are some first steps that we should take, you elites out there?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

August 18 2008, 5:58 PM 

Get a circumcision so that reduces the amount of skin on your dick hence less blood so that more of the ecess blood goes to your Brain to rejuvenate and kick start the idle cells!

Respond to this message   

August 19 2008, 8:57 AM 

Chasps,
it is not your fault.

You just are not white or British, that is all.

Cheerio..Colonel (retired) Fortescue-Jones

Respond to this message   
Felo Skola

Heres a different take.

August 25 2008, 1:55 PM 

Just follow the equator and you will see that thats where most of the black people live.

Equator = the tropics = abundant rainfall = no need for hard work to grow food and survive

Whereas the further you go from the equator less habitable environment so people had to work harder and be more ingenious to ensure their survival.

Hence its inbuilt Black people are lazy and white people will use whats around them to succeed.

BEFORE YOU YELL AND SCREAM AND ABUSE ME. ITS JUST A THEORY!

peace.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Heres a different take.

August 25 2008, 9:27 PM 

Yes Felo Skola, that makes a bit of sense based on the geographical influences on evolutionary processes. That theory should not be used as a criterion for measuring intelligence (IQ)don't you agree?

Respond to this message   
Felo Skola

yah

August 26 2008, 10:06 PM 

We may have all the IQ but if we are not pushed to succeed we will not achieve anything.

Cheers

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Tru!!

August 26 2008, 11:53 PM 

That's correct...

Cheers

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Tru!!

August 26 2008, 11:54 PM 

That's correct...

Cheers

Respond to this message   
Sam I am

December 9 2008, 3:46 PM 

Before I go to sleep at night I ask myself the same question. I believe a lack of caring and respect causes black politicans & it's citizens to act in this ill manner! There will never be change in PNG nor in any black nation. If we the people continue too be conservative towards those whom bully us. We most stand up even show violence if we must to get our point across.

Respond to this message   
Through Melanesian Eyes

Our Attitude to Change

December 12 2008, 8:41 AM 

All,

1. The difference is not in the dick size, foreskin thickness, scrotum size, or any such associated intellect-deficient, dim dim reasoning! But, I can excuse such response as they are driven by sheer frustration and fading hopes.

2. The difference is not in the race or skin color: immigrants labeled as lazy in their original countries are the productive manpower in rich nations, let alone some great black scientists who carved their names into history books.

3. The difference is not in the age of the country. Example India and Egypt; 2000 years old and are 'poor'. Australia, Canada & New Zealand that 150 years ago were inexpressive, today are developed nations and are rich.

4. The difference is not in the availability of natural resources. Japan, one world economy power, imports raw materials from the world and exports finished products to the world! Another e.g. is Switzerland, which does not grow cocoa but produces the best chocolates of the world. It is a small country that transmits security, order and labour.

5. The difference is not in the intellectual capacity/potential. The executives from rich countries who communicate with their poor-country counterparts see no difference. This has been my experience as well.

6. The difference is the ATTITUDE of the people, framed along the years by EDUCATION and CULTURE!

7. On analyzing the behavior of the people in rich and developed countries, the observation was that the great majority followed the following principles in their lives:

a) Ethics, as a basic priciple
b) Integrity
c) Responsibility
d) Respect to the laws and rules
e) Respect to rights of other citizens
f) Work-loving
g) Strive for savings and investment
h) Will of super action, and
i) Punctuality

8. In black, poor, struggling countries, only a minority follow these basic principles in their daily lives.

9. Lastly, black or struggling nations are potentially rich and successful countries who have chosen to remain the way they are. That is they lack the will to comply with and promote the mentioned functional principles. SIMPLY, WE LACK ATTITUDE REQUIRED FOR CHANGE!!

Respond to this message   
I DONT FING THINK SO

**** for brains

January 17 2009, 12:29 AM 

If thats true how do u explain all the educated brothers and SISTERS walking around the planet???????????? GO back read your history there were manny educated men and women centuries ago its document mainly in the Islamic religion but documented all the same

And there are many Asian countries in poverty and to tell u the truth worse situations, there are many South American, Eastern European countries worse off that PNG my goodness your so ungratefull and uneducated

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: **** for brains

January 18 2009, 3:04 AM 

This is just my own opinion I may be wrong maybe right. Its just my opinion. Excuse my written English it is not up to par.

I think black people all around the world and has a whole have been suppressed for centuries. We have been slaved, bought and sold like a worthless commodity .Our families have been torn apart, slaved, tortured and raped, land stolen and natural resources eradicated, sacred beliefs have been chastised and belittled and equality has only been recognised in the past ½ a century or so.

As well as those factors Im sure there are many more that result in the black race feeling as though the rest of the world, owes them the world and more. I know this is the 21st century and some of those incidents happened centuries ago but I see it as a head start. They have been living and participating in a structured and educated society for centuries while we were living as second class citizens . I hate people saying black people are lazy. Were we lazy when we raised your family cultivated and laboured tirelessly over your land, for your wealth and greed all while being denied the very basic necessities for living? And still we stand.

They say black people are lazy can we not have a break!!!! Lol But seriously we have considered the white man the "BOSS" for centuries. We were forced out of our natural environment and domesticated into a white society without the perks. We were denied education, equality, freedom etc etc. Is there any wonder why we have not mastered the art of critical and ethical thinking, political substance and a sustainable economy.

I think we are doing well considering but have a long way to go. Education is the key!!!!! Once educated, ones worth, right, ethics, strengths and weaknesses will be apparent and then nothing but the best would be accepted. I have lived in Aus most of my life and have been westernised yet still feel judged constantly. I think its interesting when back at home the whites are still a superior figure though we are a black society. We have not been accepted full heartedly, we have not accepted ourselves full heartedly and we all have much to learn and much to prove.

Respond to this message   
silent observer

Upholding the Constitution & the Rule of Law Number One

January 18 2009, 8:28 AM 

If any country, colour or race upholds its constitution and allow the rule of law to progress then that country will prosper. PNG has shown in it leadership time and time again with Prime Ministers and senior Government Ministers defying or bending the laws and the constitution of this blessed country of ours PNG. A leader when question must clear himself and must not repeat other similar mistakes that makes the public question the indepence and the respect of the constitution and the rule of law.
The Moti Gate Issue - Grand Chief Somare Implicated, Taiwan Dollar Diplomacy, again GCSomare, his son, Timothy Bonga, Paul Tienstein and other senior PNG Citizens & Officials including many more need not to be mentioned. The young MPs must take lead to transform their voters dream instead they make Port Moresby their home while engaging into extra maritial affair driving expensive vehicles and living in hotels thus increasing their standard of living that all boils down to MONEY. Thahs when Patrict, Belden,Paul, Arthur and other senior ministers were task to take care of the small boys expanses this alone has clogged up the mines of the young politicians to explore new ideas and inovations of how to exceed the post indepence leaders who still serves their own interest. The post indepence leaders include both the Opposition and the Government.
May be 2012 elections will bring in more understanding and young leaders to break this old ways of running a country as such.
Sorry for my mispellings.
Silent Observer

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Yes, young and good leaders is needed

January 18 2009, 8:31 AM 

Not corrupt leaders again. Leaders must stay in office for only 15 years or three terms the more the rotten they become.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - BLACK COUNTRIES!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board