God bless Barack Obama & grant him victory 4 Nov 2008

November 4 2008 at 3:48 AM
Anonymous 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

The height of impertenance.

November 4 2008, 5:20 AM 

God mate,
what business is it of yours who the yanks elect?

Get your own plotical system in order, before you try to interfere or offer advice to some other country.

Regards......Ralph.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: The height of impertenance.

November 4 2008, 7:16 AM 

And God please grant vicory to Nom De Jeu today ...

Or is this horse-race "out of bounds" for PNG too?

Life was meant to be funny ... ???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You're a narrow-minded, pea-brained nincompoop...

November 4 2008, 6:15 PM 

Barack Obama will, God-willing, be the 44th Preseident of the United States of America: the only econmic superpower of the world!

What happens in USA affects the world over! The current credit crucnh and the cascading impact of the financial turmoil is hurting everyone, including pea-brained Aussie's like you.

It's everyone's business to know what's happening in America, you fool! Your problem is you simply can't accept and admit it coz BO is African-American.

And do I sense - between the lines of yor response - hints of racism (of Obama becoming a president of USA)?

Get real!

Respond to this message   

You forgot egotistical.

November 4 2008, 7:01 PM 

Honestly Anon,
I couldn't give a stuff who the yanks elect. He can be orange for all I care.

The, "Is the USA ready for a black president?" is a non-question. No one asked, "Is the USA ready for a moron?" was never asked when they elected Bush. Actually, even though Obama is an African-American, he is not, in the usual sense of being of negroid origin. He is of Kenyan and American descent.

Life was meant to be funny......Ralph.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You're a narrow-minded, pea-brained nincompoop...

November 4 2008, 7:51 PM 

You're right - I am a nincompoop - I should have backed Viewed ....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

November 4 2008, 9:14 PM 

Dad black, mother white, why do we call him Black. For all I care, he is colored or just another human being. Just because someone is quarter white or pink or red, does it matter? Just my two toea worth

Respond to this message   
Dirt Road

November 4 2008, 10:21 PM 

Blackness is measured in the colour of the pooper.

Hence mixed-race are labeled black. That shows that the black gene is the strongest and really shows out where the essentials are located on the human anatomy.

Do yous still want me to go into the nitty gritty DNA structure too???

Respond to this message   

DNA?

November 5 2008, 4:59 AM 

Hett Dirt Road,
why not give us a compete treatise on DNA. It has nothing to do with this thread, but don't let that stop you. It has never stopped anyone else in the past.

DNA indeed. But what has the National Association of Dyslexics got to do with the election of the US president?

Mi laik save taubada......Ralph.

Respond to this message   
Nel

OBAMA PRESIDENT-ELECT OF AMERICA

November 5 2008, 4:02 PM 

Senat OBAMA was declared President elect at 10.00 pm amrican time. He is the 44th and fisrt Black President of USA. Congratulation to him. unfortunately, his grand maa was not around to witness the most important event in her child's achievement.

Respond to this message   
In the know...

Obamania is a phenomenon!

November 5 2008, 7:49 PM 

Obamania is a phenomenon!

Barack Obama represents the underdog, the minority! Since his Democratic nomination, he has inspired millions of black, Hispanic and young people across 5 continents. Me included.

His message of change is simple: "Change is inevitable. When there's a level playing field, we all stand equal chance to live our dreams, be someone, achieve something."

OB has created history, and fundamentally transformed the global and US political landscapes forever!

I humbly praise God Almighty for giving me life to live and witness this defining moment in world history!

In the know...
05 Nov 2008

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Obamania is a phenomenon!

November 5 2008, 8:36 PM 

you know its all great and all that this guy has been voted into office but you gotta think of just what he has inherited.

seriously, the american economy has crumbled. and the economic decisions made by bush have further promoted the decay and strengthened the recession.
from what i can see, all this was played out so that when the first black president was elected, the entire country would be in a $hit hole and he would get blamed.

so in a nutshell, fiscally conservative republicans are evil. long live democrats!!

Respond to this message   
In the know...

BO's Victory Speech ... Live

November 6 2008, 1:40 AM 

Wantoks,

For those who have access to computer facilities, click on the link below and to hear 44th President-elect of USA, Barack Obama, deliver his victory speech (in full).

URL link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2008/nov/05/speech-full

Am warning you: It'll inspire you, make you shed a tear or two, and make you believe in the one person who has 100% control of your destiny: you!

In the know...
05 Nov 2008

Respond to this message   
Blakpela

2 Ralph Hamilton

November 5 2008, 9:18 PM 

Dear Ralph,

You appear to be an a typical white Austrailian whom is not racists. But have a serious problem with black unity, I see the disappointment in white Austrailian eyes when they see Melanesians and Negros from Africa mingling. At one time in college a white professor was extreme distruibed by the fact. Melanesians and Africans see each other as the same people. Based upon race and not tribe affliation. I was more shocked that she was leading a debate to cause a rift! If you never heard Barrack I'm pretty sure you would of saw him as a black man. And no where close to other race breed category.

Respond to this message   

Congrats Mr Obama.

November 6 2008, 5:18 AM 

Hehe Blackpela,
'O wat gifts the Giltie gie us, to see ourselves as others see us. (Robert Burns)

I grew up in several cultures. I guess I was at least 11 or 12 years of age before I thought of myself as any race. I guess being a brown skinned guy, sort of blurred the edges of cutural identity for me a bit. I always thought of myself as Australian. (Whatever that is) I still haven't figured that one out yet. My reaction when meeting people from another race, (Unless they are actively engaged in throwing sharp pointed objects at me) is curiosity. What makes these people tick? I must find out about them.

This is great to see history in the making, but all this trumpeting about the first "black" president, is racist in itself. The president is merely a figurehead, and has little real power. Any legislation has to be passed by congress first. As was seen by the "Rescue Package" legislation recently.

They had a poll on Nine MSN news, as to whether Obama should be president. My reply was the same as to you guys. "What busines is it of Australians, it is for the citizens of the USA to decide." No one else.

My congratulations to Mr Obama.

ERegards......Ralph.

Respond to this message   
icy

re: congrats Mr Obama

November 6 2008, 5:26 AM 

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
He won mo play up ya. CONGRATS!!!

Respond to this message   
Blakpela

Strange indeed Ralph

November 6 2008, 11:31 AM 

As long as I have been reading your postings Ralph. You always have identified yourself as being a proud Anglo saxon now all of a sudden you are brown skinned. I never heard of a brown skinned white man before and this is the first time. And what I mean about a brown skinned white man I am not speaking of some white guy with a tan.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Strange indeed Ralph

November 6 2008, 6:10 PM 

Obama for all I care is another champion, not because he is black or colored, but because he is a human being who is what he is now...The president of the most powerful country in the world. I can agree with Ralph that when people are jumping up and down and saying, ..The first black president, the first black president...it is also a racist language to person of another races. chinese people are not regarded as white so that would be offensive to them also.

I did not see Ralph's comments as being racist towards the black race , so how did one dig that one out.??

Negro!

Respond to this message   

Sterotypes.

November 6 2008, 8:17 PM 

Hehe,
Blackpela you are as guilty of stereotyping too. That would be tantamount to my saying, all you black people look the same. happy.gif

I have identified myself many times as being a brown-skin. But that does not stop me classing myself as a a whitey. I have Scots on both sides of my family, but obviously there is a black guy in the lineage somewhere.

What is your definition of a white-man then? I would be interested to know if I qualify.

Let me make a prediction. I believe the goodly Mr.Obama will never serve out his full term. He will be asassinated first. The world may be ready for a black-man as president, but I do not think the USA is. Martin Luther King was one of the greatest people on this earth. Just think what he may have achieved had he lived. I don't think Mr. Obama is a patch on him. Neither is anyone else for that matter, who they have had as president since those days.

Regards......Ralph.

Respond to this message   
Blakpela

You got me Ralph

November 7 2008, 9:09 AM 

So tell me where is your black heritage origon? When you speak you always refer to yourself as not being none Melanesian. So please clear up this confusion dear friend Ralph.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You got me Ralph

November 7 2008, 12:46 PM 

Blakfela, Pasim maus, this is a forum where no one cares who is writing this on the keyboard somwhere. They probably writing from the grave,,...for all I care.
Em blakfela or white. You go and get a life....

Yu wanpela lus one street...You freakin' sorry ash. Shut up

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Sterotypes.

November 7 2008, 1:28 PM 

if some blacks want to discuss Barack Obama in this forum; fair dinkum, let em talk, who are you to spill your piece of dirth all over, sometimes better not get involved if you are not welcome; but stray scurvy dogs dogs are stray scurvy dogs, with their scruffy tails hoplessly trying to keep the flies off their sick ******* continue to sniff around...over to you sick stray dog.

Respond to this message   
Black man

Ralph Hulton is out of league

November 7 2008, 1:52 PM 

Like Ralph Hulton is predicting Barrack Obama's demise in the near future, I have also had a vision about Ralph being screwed by a very big black dog. I am sure he is that sort who will enjoy it.

White man ya!

Respond to this message   

Re: Ralph Hulton is out of league

November 26 2008, 2:00 PM 

Predictions do come true sometimes!!!. This fella better start covering his backside!!.

Respond to this message   
ANON

Re: The height of impertenance.

November 26 2008, 7:30 PM 

You tellim Ralph tell them to worry about their PM instead of worrying about the Yanks.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - God bless Barack Obama & grant him victory 4 Nov 2008
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board