<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Kaputin couldnt organize a pissup in a brewery !!!

December 1 2008 at 5:02 PM
Anon 

If there was every any doubt about John Kaputin's total incompetence then today's article in the PostCourier will dispell those doubts forever. The man is an incomptent fool.

How could a person holding such a prominent position with an International Association organize an event, in his own home country, and not enusre that every member had somewhere to stay and enough money in allowances to look after themselves and enjoy their stay in POM ? Instead of being welcomed to POM and taking away a positive impression of their time in PNG, the delegates are already complaining about thier trip and a general lack of an orderly plan for the event.

Anyone else would resign, probably out of embarrassement. I wonder what the Tolai Kid will do. My bet is that he will employ the same tactic he used as an MP for all those years, when he was as simailrly usless with his legislative responsibilities. And what was that ? Hang on for as long as he can before the inevitable happens and he's shown the door

Well Done John !!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anon

Does everyone agree that Kaputin is useless

December 2 2008, 11:33 AM 

I would have thought my post attacking Kaputin would have drawn at least some response. It seems, I was wrong. Surely, there is someone, anyone out there prepared to defend John Kaputin. Although, perhaps my initial post was right after all, Kaputin is both incompetent and without a friend to support him.

Respond to this message   
Illusion

Re: Does everyone agree that Kaputin is useless

December 2 2008, 2:04 PM 

well, it is a fact that nobody admires a sloppy job .But hoping that Tolai's will jump up and defend him blindly is wishful thinking don't you think?..PeaceOut

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 2 2008, 2:05 PM 

I think that this meeting was useless to begin with because it looks like the attendees are too worried about per diems and money. Money grubbers. Bladi useless reps for their countries.
ACP countries blast Kaputin

AFRICAN and Caribbean leaders attending the 16th African, Carribean Pacific and European Union
(ACP-EU) meeting in Port Moresby have left the shores of Papua New Guinea very disappointed.
The members, mostly Africans and the Caribbeans blasted ACP Secretary-General Sir John Kaputin
for not standing by them regarding their per diems, and generally the treatment given to them.
They also badly criticised European Union for paying more per diem for the EU Secretariat and
its members and for not according the same treatment to ACP country leaders.
In a brief meeting with Sir John Kaputin and his secretariat executives at the Port Moresby’s
Sir John Guise Stadium, leaders of Guyana, Lesotho, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Barbados, Surinam, to
name a few all aired their grievances and how they suffered with only Euro142, a day awarded
them while they claimed the EU Secretariat and the ACP executives were on a much, much higher
per diem.
The leaders also blasted Sir John for the treatment given to them in hotels in Port Moresby,
especially the rates quoted them earlier - that it doubled when they arrived in the country and
how transport was also poorly organised for them.
Most leaders quoted they had spent their meager salaries from transits and hotels in other
countries before reaching the meeting venue, which was PNG with no clear specifications and
indications who was going to pay or whether they were going to be reimbursed.
They stressed than in any future ACP-EU meetings, Sir John and his executives, as the leader of
the ACP countries should stress to them who would be meeting the costs, how much they would be
getting and what benefits they were entitled to before they could even travel to the next
meeting place.

Respond to this message   
Illusion

December 2 2008, 2:28 PM 

thanx for the referance anon.Smart move:P..Peace Out

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 3 2008, 1:40 PM 

Apart from Lady Kidu and Sir Mekere, when have we ever had a politician who was any good in PNG?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

December 3 2008, 3:19 PM 

When he was PM, Morauta gave the order that killed UPNG students who were protesting IMF or something like that. Why do you think he was a good leader?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board