<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Jeffrey Nape knighted - you have got to be joking

June 16 2010 at 1:12 PM
Anonymous 

At least he has his own “palace’’ to reign from, at Morata. Plus another one in Australia where he can reign with his Asian second wife.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Jeffrey Nape knighted - you have got to be joking

June 16 2010, 1:18 PM 

He is like royal family. Our own PNG royal family. God bless these lucky wealthy people they make me so proud.

Respond to this message   
princess

Nights

June 16 2010, 5:10 PM 

What sort of nights are we talking about. I remember a saying that is very apt for Nape and that is once a king always a king but once a knights enough. When are we going to get rid of these morons.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Nights

June 16 2010, 5:29 PM 

Everyone know Nape is just a puppet of the NA. He blocks legitimate Parliamentary debate, stifles the Opposition and has himself been accused of corruption (where did all the funds go for refurbishing the Haus Tambaran?). Just look at him in action - he is ignorant, biased and stupid and a disgrace to the Westminster parliamentary tradition.

Respond to this message   
WADEX

MP's are Monkeys

June 16 2010, 8:37 PM 

There is a wise old saying that goes like this! The Higher a monkey climbs the more you see its arse!!!! The MP's in PNG Politics are all monkey's. Napes recent title just shows how true this proverb is.

They reward themselves for their ineptness!! Give titles for their ignorance. What a circus PNG politics is full of freaks and clowns!

WADEX

Respond to this message   
Sineyal

Re: MP's are Monkeys

June 16 2010, 9:32 PM 

What a shame! He is just Stupid, Stupid and Stupid. Recon he submitted his own application for knighthood. All PNG knights after the 1980s dont have my respect.
Maybe PNG should do away with the Queens honours, PNG brings shame to the Buchingham palace.

I would respect a community school teacher in rural PNG made a knight. This are the kind of people who selflessly toil with the hardship from poor goverment infrastructure to educate the future leaders of tomorrow.

Concerned.
Hopetoun, Western Australia.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

MPs are very clever

June 17 2010, 6:19 AM 

MPs are actually quite amart because they're finding ways to get their way while you and I are not! So who are they monkeys, them or US?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: MPs are very clever

June 17 2010, 8:38 AM 

At least monkeys have some sense of moral responsibility to their families and tribe. Not so for PNG MPs.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: MPs are very clever

June 17 2010, 8:46 AM 

Nogat ya. The whole reason why most of our pollies steal is to benefit their families and tribes. They're at the same level as monkeys and so are all of us who have been letting them steal.

So much for the argument that we didn't evolve from monkeys. We obviously did.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Jeffrey Nape knighted - you have got to be joking
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board