<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

April 2 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hi Amb Kund Kenga,

Going through your list of potential intending candidates for the 2012 WH regional seat lured me into writing this.

From the handful intending candidates, some names ring the bell while others dont. And that does not mean these candidates are incapable of being a leader; everyone has the right to contest.
In my view, I support Paias Wingti and will campaign for him in the coming 2012 election for the following reasons;

Paias Wingti has been accused (big media speculation with students protests on a number of occasions) on a number of allegations but none went before the leadership tribunal to prove him guilty/wrong. AND TODATE HE HAS A CLEAN NAME: NONE HAS PROVED HIM CORRUPT HAS CLAIMED.

1. US$300 million to Cayman Is

An example of this is the US$300 million to Caymen Island - In 2006 the NA Government through the leadership of Somare (Snr) directed the then Police Minister Alphonse Willie (MP for Kerowagi)to carryout an investigation on the issue. When the report was finalized and tabled before the Prime Minister to formally authorise for prosecution (for the offender's involved), the Prime Minister declined advising the Police Minister to "shelve the file". The question is why did the Prime Minister directed the investigation and when the report was finalized, he then changed his mind to decline prosecute through the leadership tribunal.

Obviously there are two answers to this;

a) The offenders (leaders) involved in the Caymen Is syndic at that time (2006) were with the NA Government and if the prosecution was to go ahead then, he was going to create a conflict of interest within his government causing a split or a possible change in the government through a vote of no confidence.

b) Secondly, the key figure Paias Wingti (Somare Snr main political rival) was found innocent as the grounds or evidence found against him were not sufficient and very light to prosecute him for a heavier penalty.
The US$300 million Cayman Island file was closed and is now collecting dust at some back office shelves in Port Moresby.

2. Customary Land Registration Bill

Another classic example was when Paias Wingti reintroduced the Land Bill in parliament (between 1985-1987) there were a lot of oppositions and chaos events enfolded.

One that I could remember was this ; “Paias Wingti salim PNG igo overseas long ol whiteman”. This became media speculation with headlines as “PNG sold overseas” and this was the talk in every household in every village, community, settlement, town around the four corners of PNG.

Today, I realized that it was a political tactic used by the opposition (of 1985-1988) involving University students to over throw Paias Wingti from the Prime Minister seat. This accusation against Paias Wingti selling PNG to foreigners had no grounds and basis to go before the leadership tribunal.

The very bill that he reintroduced in parliament back in 1986 is now considered the pillar of development and a lot of chances to Customary land enjoy special protection under Papua New Guinea law in terms of development. According to the Act, it cannot be sold, leased, mortgaged or disposed of except in accordance with custom. Highlights of developments include the recent mining booms!

3. Privatization

Although the bill was introduced by Sir Mekere, the axe landed on Paias Wingti as a key figure in the People Democratic Movement Party.

As in the second example above, there were a lot of opposition to the Privatization Bill. Apart from the many reasons the bill was introduced with the main focus to "rescue" PNG from a verge of financial collapse and today we enjoy the fruits.

4. Integrity of Political Party's Bill

The current NA government is a scapegoat without vision and direction! During the parliament sitting when Paias Wingti introduced this bill to parliament with the focus to stabling political parties(who acted like political prostitutes moving from one party to another), the current NA leader (Somare Snr)protests against the bill walking out of parliament. Today we see alot of chances from a stable government.

The list continues....To summaries this, Paias Wingti have been accused on a numerous occasions and yet he was never put to a leadership tribunal finding him guilty. Lets have facts to prove what we accuse is true. "NOKEN BAGARAPIM MAN NATING". I conclude that whatever people say about this great man is crab and tactics used by his political opponents (and also some self centered Western Highlanders) to tarnish his name for political and personal gains.

Referring to Amb Kenga' list of intending regional candidate for WH 2012, none of them is a prime minister material who can drive the vision and focus of PNG other than Paias Wingti.

For me personally, on previous elections I was convinced by above "*********" from university students or other people and voted against Paias Wingti. But now I realized the "TRUTH" and am supporting Mr Wingti not only in voting but will officially campaign for him.

With the latest events as burning of Kapal Haus,and disputed return courts are a political backing by the current NA government to topple Paias Wingti's leadership from returning to the parliament.

If you have any respond or critisms, salim ikam long ples singsing na yumi stretim toktok.

Kangapa

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Rubbish

April 4 2011, 3:33 PM 

Mate
Not sure were you are coming from but i can tell you that Wingti is the most corrupt leader this country has ever seen. Global construction has been the source of money for the past 10 years. Mick Jepson himself used to mouth of in the Laumana hotel the millions they where paying wingti

Can anyone tell me where has Wingti made his money, what are is business interests

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Respond to Bill Jenkins commenting on Paias Wingti

April 6 2011, 2:18 AM 

Mr Bill Jenkins,

Thank you for your respond to my post titled Paias Wingti for 2012.

You have rubbished my views with you point accusing Paias Wingti being the worst corrupt leader making money out of Global Construction. You have even named a character, Mick Jepson (as your witness) paying of Paias Wingti at Lamana hotel.

Since you have a witness and a venue where this activity occurred, it could have been a very genuine case to prosecute the accused in a Leadership tribunal including the other allegations I outlined in my earlier post. Why are people with shallow thinking minds (of your type) bluff about things that they don't see, witness or even have sufficient grounds to support their arguments.

Mate, talk substance and back it with evidence. Don't bluff about things that are "ear say" or over heard from some stimulating drunkards. Tok tok i nogat evidence is for women and kids in the kitchen. Sapos yu man na yu Bill Jenkins, yu mas tok tok olsem Bill Jenkins.

To prove your words and to show that you are real man, I invite you to do two things;

1. Contest the WHP Regional seat in 2012 under the name Bill Jenkins,
2. Prosecute Paias Wingti through the leadership tribunal about the allegations you mentioned.

Paias Wingti is no different to Old Somare. If Somare is found guilty by the courts, who is Paias Wingti to preserve. Bill Jenkins, you should organize the same court to prosecute Paias Wingti proving your words.

And I assure you my vote and support, if you execute the above task.

Western Highlands is fed up with all these political crab such as yours tarnishing leaders names. Also the province including PNG is hungry to see Wingti back into parliament to make some "real noises" on the floor of parliament. For your information, Bill Jenkins, Western Highlands will return "Kang Kund Apa" (Wingti) back to parliament in 2012.

Cheers.
Kang Apa.

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
sick

Wingti knows how to hide the books before being caught

April 8 2011, 2:54 PM 

I dont know why some Hageners still worship this corrupt idiot! I don't get it!

For holycow's sake can we flush this corrupt powerhungry terupen down the toilet? Please, please, stop dreaming about a dead issue! He is history!

WHP must move on! Sick of recycling!

Wingti knows how to hide the books before being caught. He'll tell you.

Respond to this message   
hela igini

F**k WINGTI!! TAIM BLO EM PINIS!!

April 8 2011, 6:45 PM 

Wingtis days are long gone and over!

we all know what he did.

Its best you shut up!

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

April 10 2011, 9:51 PM 

In respond to Sick & Hela Igini’s comments, I wonder if they had a chance to confirm and prove what they stated.

Sick was optimistic about his/her heading stating that Paias Wingti knows how to hide the books but did not have a valid evidence or source to support his/her statement. In reality, what Sick stated is a “raw statement” without facts and is full of crab.

Sick, I would suggest you mind your wordings when posting such crabs as you could make a fool of yourself smells like rotten egg.

The former Prime Ministers of Papua New Guinea made name, history and more importantly become Prime Minister of PNG of which you and I will never make one. Regardless of their political differences and the critics’ people of label, they represented us holding the number one post of the country, whether we like it or not. They are mandated leaders!

Former Prime Ministers, Sir Julius Chan, Paias Wingti and Sir Michael Somare all served PNG in the best they can. They all have a common vision and destiny for PNG during their times as Prime Ministers and that is for PNG to develop in every aspects.

Sir Julius Chan, believed in a strong vibrant economy and was driving PNG to be self-reliant economically. He embraced his ideas and policies towards building a strong reliable economy for PNG.

On the other hand, Paias Wingti knew Agriculture and education are the backbone of PNG (ninety per cent (90 %) of the population lived off land, subsistence farming) and could sustain from Agricultural exports as coffee, cocoa, tea etc.. and during his term in office he was prioritising on these (Funding Agricultural sector & Free Education policy) sectors.

Wingti’ idea to develop agricultural sector of PNG is considered not only important but vital and essential. A great idea and a vision to prosperity but todate no government is working on it. Apart from the short lived mining boom, Papua New Guinea’s economy relies on the agricultural exports (coffee, vanilla, cocoa, copra etc) and that is where the bulk of the population is.

And Mr Sick, in 1987 when Brazil (largest coffee producer) was down with coffee rust, PNG economy increased and the kina was strong. Em idea blong Paias Wingti sapos yu no save.

Sir Michael Somare’s vision was to gain self-independence for PNG which he successfully achieved.
Mr Sick, you look into what each Prime Minister’s motive of running the country and if you could tell the core view of their intentions, then you can tell what sort of person they are. As the saying goes, don’t judge the book by its cover, likewise, you are one of those blind brainless followers who can not make judgement.

To conclude, there are few points you have to take into consideration;
1. Paias Wingti is the first Highlander to become Prime Minister and no other highlander will become
Prime Minister.

2. He architecture most policies that are enjoyed by governments of today. An example is the Integrity
of Political Party’s Bill, free education policy etc..

3. Of course he is the champion highlands politician second to late Sir Iambaki Okuk.

Now Mr Sick & Hela, have some common sense and talk substance with sense. Noken giaman nabaut.
Mr Sick & Hela as I have mentioned in my past posts, WHP will return Paias Wingti in the coming 2012 national election.

Kang Apa.

Respond to this message   
Wingtiishistory

Wingti is history; PDM is dead nationwide!

April 10 2011, 11:06 PM 

Kang Apa, you are one of those sickbrainless briefcase carrier bilong Wingti.
You are suffering from a rare chronic disease called Wingtimaniacsyndrome! Too sad uh!
You are trying to paint a good picture here and telling people about your same old 2toea posts of "where is the evidence" "no evidence" and all those cheap crap! Kang num kemb andelg wu muna?

Talk reality, and the reality is "PDM IS DEAD NATIONWIDE" and "WINGTI IS CLASSED AS CLASS "Ä"CRIMINAL WHO WILL NEVER BE KNIGHTED WITH A SIR FOR AS LONG AS HE BREATHS. Only in WHP, PDM is surviving simply because of some brainless people like Kang Apa whose normal coordination of brains are corrupted by that rare disease. Identify yourself so that we can send you to a Laloki located within Laloki.

Wingtiishistory

Respond to this message   
Kang jiks

Paias Wingti for 2012

April 11 2011, 12:40 AM 

Look if Wingti is guilty what of every other member of parliament. What I am trying to say is this he is no better than the rest. However him like his predecessor Chan and Somare seem to have been the only leaders this nation has had in terms of vision and leading the country towards economic prosperity. I mean really who would you rather have as pm Wingti or some idiotic hothead like don polye. Until this country can produce honest transparent leaders who have the skills, calibre and foresight necessary to lead this nation our first 3pms are the best we've had and may ever have had. Wake up and smell the roses my friend this is the reality.

PS. And until they can find sufficient evidence to trial wingti the man is innocent. Innocent until proven guilty that is the way our judicial system is based as part of the Westminster system and I am positive if he went on trial nothing would turn up. But if you wanto file a lawsuit against him go ahead this is a free democratic country your allowed to have your freedom of speech. Unless you can't as your information is based on hersey and rumours surrounding moratau settlement.

"The truth will always prevail. God bless Jika paias and may he reclaim his seat in 2012. Kanda."

Respond to this message   
WINGTIGONE4EVA

Re: Paias Wingti for 2012

April 11 2011, 9:44 PM 

Apa, read the following over and over and you'll conclude by saying "Ï can now go to a Laloki within Laloki".

Kang Apa, you are one of those sickbrainless briefcase carrier bilong Wingti.
You are suffering from a rare chronic disease called Wingtimaniacsyndrome! Too sad uh!
You are trying to paint a good picture here and telling people about your same old 2toea posts of "where is the evidence" "no evidence" "innocent until proven guilty"etc, and all those cheap crap! Kang num kemb andelg wu muna?

Talk reality, and the reality is "PDM IS DEAD NATIONWIDE" and "WINGTI IS CLASSED AS CLASS "Ä"CRIMINAL WHO WILL NEVER BE KNIGHTED WITH A SIR FOR AS LONG AS HE BREATHS because, people know he can hide books and that's clean whitecollar criminal. What else, son? Only in WHP, PDM is surviving simply because of some brainless people like Kang Apa whose normal coordination of the brains are corrupted by that rare disease. Identify yourself so that we can send you to a Laloki located within Laloki.

WINGTIGONE4EVA

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Respond to Wingti Gone 4 eva.

April 12 2011, 8:07 AM 

To the person who commented on my post claiming him/herself as “Wingtigone4ever”, I read your respond with word for word that is all bluffing. Your ascent of English command sounds like some “academic English” with a fancy vocabulary has no meaning and understanding to a common Papua New Guinean.

Apa the worst and most disgusting is the abusive and swearing words in your Hagen dialect that you threw out of your mouth. To the readers who go through these posts (for many reasons) can tell what type of person you are! Just because of the command of language (swearing words) people can tell, you are one of those Papua New Guinean characters with attitude and behaviour problem that smells stink.

You mind your language when posting as many people read these posts. Also understand that this is a public political forum where one can express his/her views on the agenda. So kanga pa, sapos yu liklik pikinini na het blong yu ino istap stret, yu mas tromoi tokples gut. Noken tok nogut olsem yu tok pinis.

I am not certain if you have read my post above that outlines some of Paias Wingti’s policies and achievements during his reign in parliament between 1992-1994 and 1985-1988. Some of the policies work well today and put the country in order.

Integrity of political party’s bill is one that stabilised a government of the day from vote of no confidence and also as there was considerable dissatisfaction within PNG about the country’s lack of social and economic progress and growing problems of lawlessness and corruption, and growing criticism from outside.

When this bill was presented in parliament by Paias Wingti (Drafted by Professor John Nongorr), Sir Michael Somare walked out of the chamber in protest of the bill. Today he enjoy s the fruits of what he protested. The actual endorsement of the OLIPPC was when Sir Mekere was Prime Minister.

If you had followed the papers, earlier last year, July 7 2010, the Supreme Court, ruled the bulk of the Organic Law on the Integrity of Political Parties and Candidates Unconstitutional putting Somare (Srn) and Professor John Nongrro at loggerheads war of words.

What does this mean ? Apa yu kam gut wantaim tok English blong yu so yu yet mas workim aut meaning blong ol dispel samting.

Here, I also would like to point to you (as a blind person) that Paias Wingti’s Organic Law on the Integrity of Political Parties is the foundation of a stable government. And I talk sense providing you with concrete evidence, not just bluffing with baseless points like your comments.

Between 1992, Paias Wingti introduced the Land Mobilisation. The concept of the Land Mobilisation Bill was miss interpreted by some UPNG students (pressured by opposition at that time) that “Paias Wingti salim PNG overseas” and there was a student unarrests resulting in students being killed.

If I could recall the incident clearly, a student from Banz and Tambul lost their lives . Today, everyone in the country realises that Land Mobilisation is the key for development and investor confidence. LNG project and all other development projects that you see today is a result of Land Mobilisation.

This was one event that tarnished Paias Wingti’s name and he lost to Father Lark – and the birth of MELSOL (Melanesian Solidarity) formed by Peti Lafanama, Peter Waing etc.. that did not last long. Today, we prove ourselves to be wrong and Wingti was right! Students lost their lives for nothing!

PDM is the party founded by Paias Wingti that claimed the throne twice (1985-1988 & 1992-1994) putting WHP (where you and I come from) on the PNG map. Today the most feared seats in the national parliament are the WHP seats because Paias Wingti had set the record no other MP from the Highlands region will repeat.

Your statement stating that PDM indai long PNG is not true. The facts I got here is PDM currently have 5 MPs in parliament with that latest being elected Governor general (source political parties listing png). How do you talk without a base. Kang apa luk olsem yu wanpela mauswara man stret ya nogat evidence long ol toktok blong yu.

In regards to your brief case comment, Paias Wingti never allowed himself in that category. Taim yu lukim ol narapela wantok member blong yu, yu votim igo long parliament, em bai yu lukim ol karim brief case raun olsem liklik mangi. Think before you open you month.

Apa, both of us come from WHP and can you tell me what these other intending candidates will do (if they win the WHP governor seat in 2012) that is never done by Paias Wingti.

Finally Wingti will be returned by the Western Highlanders in the 2012 general election.

Kang Jiks, support na wanbel istap !

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   

Who are you

May 14 2011, 2:36 PM 

NOGAT leader lo western Highlands na God ba givim leader lo upla tsol ha;;;
Stop being fool,,,God no man blo greedy

Respond to this message   

TRU TRU

May 14 2011, 2:32 PM 

Bata Stret Me supportim YOU,,,,, Who the F###K is that so called wingti..
What good He has done to the province.
You can Piarap lo WHP but PNG les pinis lo wingti.

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Progressive NOT backward!

April 12 2011, 2:12 PM 

I thought we were a progressive nation, not stagnant and returning recycled leaders!

Forgot the court cases, I have been to WHP, can't see anything that is trademark of Wingti's legacy!
Why should he be returned? Are Kanges blind, lacking vision and forwarding thinking people?..No wonder Hagen is backward, filty and filled with conmen and pick pockets unlike the days when I was a little boy up there.

Respond to this message   
Capt. Wurup

Wingti's trade mark - Naiko Missed.

April 12 2011, 11:55 PM 

Naiko,

How sad you didn’t see Wingti’s trade mark, its written all over Western Highlands. You refer us (Western Highlanders) being blind but your comment here points back to you being blind.

Unfortunately you did not have a chance to visit the districts, where you will find double storey community schools buildings in blue color, these are Wingti’s trade mark. The roads that you travelled were once sealed during Wingti's reigns and to date, these roads are a bare pot holes that needs maintenance. This is clear indication of lacking leadership by whoever the current MPs are. Naiko, for your information, Wingti played its part and the trade mark is there! Nogut bai yu sem so noken toktok olsem gen.

Thanks.
Capt Wurup Kaip

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Re: Wingti's trade mark - Naiko Missed.

April 13 2011, 7:51 AM 

I know what I am talking about, I have seen what I have seen and not blind like you, STOP being trapped in the Wingti era, twitching your fingers and wishing he was here still, Move on!
Find a good leader, unlike your Olga too. I am sure there are many fresh ones out there!

Respond to this message   
chicko

Re: Wingti's trade mark - Naiko Missed.

April 13 2011, 8:52 AM 

Being the first PM from the Highlands, we need more of people like Wingti minus the other side of his life!

Respond to this message   
Wondoror

Paias Wingti The supreme corruptist

April 13 2011, 8:59 AM 

Paias Wingti's privatization bill caused 2 hagen intellects to die in UPNG..he was so corrupt he didnt mind sacrificing his own Kind to get want he wants

Respond to this message   
West Kange

Students loss lives - its not Paias Wingti's fault!

April 13 2011, 10:22 AM 

Mr Wondoror,

You missed so much. What you referred to as two students losing their lives due to Paias Wingti's corruption is wrong on the following points;

1. The students collaborated with the opposition at that time to over throw the Govt. (Paias Wingti's was PM)and their agenda was Land Mobilizable. The talk in every house at that time was, Paias Wingti salim PNG overseas that was not true. Today land mobilizable becomes the key policy for investor confidence and development.

2. Paias Wingti's policy today is seen as a key policy for development and the innocent students lost their lives because UPNG students at that time collaborated with the Opposition and miss understood the policy concepts and its purpose. But believed the opposition for their political gain which has nothing to do with UPNG students resulting in all these chaos.

3. To conclude, Paias Wingti won the battle with a key policy that became vital and essential today and the so called university students (without brains) with the opposition lost. What do they think when they can now realize that the policy was vital and essential for development today???????? BIKPELA SHAME STRET !!!

Sapos yu skul mangi, tingting gut, readim and understand the policies before taking on stage. Nogut ol politician long Opposition sutim bel blong yu na yu miss.

For your inform. read the above posts on this issue.

Thanks
West Kange

Respond to this message   
Capt. Wurup

Naiko

April 13 2011, 10:40 AM 

Naiko,

Your point is to find someone fresh who can lead WHP into prosperity. What else this new fresh leader can do that Paias Wingti did not.

So many people of the people of your caliber came in with new ideas and concepts that never last long. The MELSOL Inc, and the current Governor (who was a former student leader) tasol nogat kaikai blong toktok yupla save tok. All your new ideas are dreaming and you guys are just bluffing.

Paias Wingti has set the precedence, the first Highlander to be the Prime Minister and most of his policies are working well. And he can;

- Play politics at the international Political Level,
- National Political Level,
- Local Political Level.
He has the experience to run a national successfully.

Let alone Paias Wingti go for 2012. Parliament does not require "apprentice" for a 5 year training.

Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Trupela Kange

Re: Naiko

April 13 2011, 5:33 PM 

Wingti is a terupun who will never get a Queens award and will never be called Sir simply because of his cunning ways to hide the books. That's written in the minds of every Papua New Guinean and every judge knows that.

What are you trying to prove Kang Apa aka. West Kange? You are trying to convince people here. This will not work because, no kid is reading these posts. They are grown up adults who are as well-educated as yourself.

Get a life and go to hell with your 2 toea toktoks.

Mi sori lo yu.

Long live young blood in WH.

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Respond to Naiko/Trupla Kang

April 14 2011, 2:34 AM 

Trupla Kange or Naiko .

Lets talk substance. My point is, I am supporting Paias Wingti because he has a proven track record and he is capable with experience. What track records ?
- Policies include Free Education,
- Privatisation (Mekere was PM) that saved the country at the verge of financial collapse,
- Land Mobilisation Bill provide foreigner investor confidence for business development,
- Organic Law on the Integrity of Political Party Candidate that stabilise Governments for the day
etc……
- The list continues and to top it all he was the first Highlands Prime Minister.

Since he is capable of all these above (and many more), I have total confidence in him, he can deliver and crucify those corrupt. (You can not crucify him because he is clean and also you don’t have the know how to sue him. Why don’t you take him to court to prove your accusations right so we all can believe you . Giaman bai yu givim excuse na tok Paias hitim ol books, shame on you).

I believe the idea of putting someone fresh (fresh blood) into parliament and of course we tried in the likes of Father Lark and now young Olga. Olga was a student leader campaigning against Paias Wingti expressing your very ideas as puting a fresh blood into parliament and he/she could do better. But now when he took office, WHP seem to go backwards. He did not even put into action his fresh ideas he preached on campaign trails and student protest days! Naiko or trupla kange, what is the fresh one you referring to ? Another Tom Olga ????????

Above I outlined the reasons why I am supporting Paias Wingti. In regards to you referring Paias as corrupt is crab and rubbish as you don’t have any concrete evidence and your excuse is Paias Wingti hide the books. This is absolute nonsense for educated people as your facts are based on an assumption basis. You should also be ashamed of yourself as you don’t have any genuine grounds to argue Paias is corrupt!

So Trupla Kange or Naiko, talk substance and to the point. What or where is your point here ? Toktok olsem ol meri kalap kalap long kain kain tok tok pulim igo kam maski. Tell us what you really want to say.
In the minds of every Western Highlanders, the name Paias Wingti rings the bell (from young to old) other than anyone else. In the last election, 2007, he won the election but it was a political influenced issue that he technically lost.

Trupla Kange or Naiko, you mark my words, Kang Kund Wingti will retain his seat in 2012.

Kang Apa.

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Re: Respond to Naiko/Trupla Kang

April 14 2011, 7:19 AM 

For a start, he is not the current MP and how can he retain his seat?

Secondly, all these policies you talk about were someone's idea, never was Wingti's ideas, how can you claim those?
Land Mobilization is the most stupid of all policies, not well thought mate!
Most traditional land in PNG are not owned by individuals but clans so registering them and using them as security in any Government or Bank loans can marginalize others.

As for him being the first 'Highlands' PM - thats rubbish!, he was a leader of a Political Party that had the numbers at the time. The only other former MP who I thought was a Prime Minister Material is Bire Kimisopa - articulate and intelligent. Yes, Wingti did display attributes in some part but he was corrupt!

Late David Goro Mai - is the father of Free Education, he is the one initiated the idea and introduced it in the whole Simbu (I was one of the first students who benefited from this) before he got elected as the Regional MP. That is NOT Wingti's idea - shame on you and Wingti for trying to claim credit for someone's idea and policy.

Just like every other case, when you have the power and money, all these allegation of corruption cannot be easily proven as you would think. Its a cycle so until there is a totally free and independent justice system with proper traceable records of all government transaction unfortunately nothing will be proven!!
Look at your current MPs - they are given K14M each year and do you see K14M worth of development each year? Where does all the money go? and how are they able to acquit all the expenditures and get the following year's supply of funds?

No more argument bra....

Respond to this message   
:-))

Re: Respond to Naiko/Trupla Kang

April 14 2011, 2:06 PM 

Naiko you hit the NAIL RIGHT ON THE SPOT

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Respond to Naiko/Trupla Kang

April 14 2011, 4:23 PM 

Naiko,

My introduction to my previous post stating Wingti will "retain" his seat is not an english error. I deliberately meant to say what I said because he did not loss the 2007 election.

Now, responding to your comments,in one case or so, you maybe correct stating that Wingti may have used other people's ideas to draw these policies. But Wingti seemed to be the center piece putting these ideas into action, (not a "lip service" like your other MPs these days) using the powers he had as PM. More precisely, he has the "know how". Now, we are returning to the drawing board to find out who has actually come up with the original idea. The point is without Wingti, these prosperous ideas would not become successful policies, they would be idol somewhere collecting dust! So the conclusion is, "Wingti has the know how" and he is the master planner.

Mate, we dont look at house servants, the master deserves all the glory. In every Government around the world, planners and policy makers are back stage people. Eg Barack Obama does not make all these decisions for USA. Like Paias Wingti, Sir Chan or Michael Somare. Which Prime Minister in PNG do your claim having all the decisions and policies done by himself????

Land Mobilization, despite customary ownership for land is clans (over whatever you may like), how can you bring a development into your land without registrations. What are your strategic plan and structures ? How can you convince the developer from land problems encounter, our attitude and behavior problems etc.

The prime minister materials you highlighted are rubbish as they had their time in parliament and the privilege was wasted. Don't preach about losers, having the opportunity on their hands and than fall off! In all cases Wingti is a living legend for highlanders (even you or me will never make it to the prime minister).

Next, our arguments can only be concluded in the coming 2012 election. If Wingti loss, than you may be the winner for this debate. At this point in time, nobody is a winner to our arguments. Let's wait and prove in 2012 election if above suits you, Naiko.

Kang Apa.

Respond to this message   

Wingti legacy lives

May 6 2011, 12:01 AM 

I read with great motion on the points raised by naiko on what wingti has done. Naiko looks like you have never grow up in hagen like u said. I fully support what capt. Wurup kaip has. Wingti trademarks are the services that was rendered during his term. Mt hagen market was built during his. Even am from wurup the home of late fr lak, I can tell all of u that Pais Wingti is a legend that lives...and will always be the icon of WHP

Respond to this message   
Togoba Jiks

Progressive NOT backward

April 15 2011, 12:26 PM 

Naiko,

Hagen em wanpela gutpla peles bipo tasol nau ol Sauten Ailans na Enga kam bagrapim. Inap yu tokim ol lain blong yu long go bek na mipela ol Hagen yet ken stap na stret peles. Kain dog na pik pasin blong yupla wok long bakarapim ol narapela peles long PNG. Bikpela bakarap em yupla wokim long Mosbi. Mi olsem wanpela man Ailans mi save sem long raun long mosbi.

Kaikai blong tingting.

Togoba Jiks

Respond to this message   
R3A

Re: Progressive NOT backward

April 17 2011, 9:06 AM 

Kang Apa is a desparado here trying to convince people here and talk sweet about his crook master Wingti.

I feel like throwing out! yuuuuk!

I am sure that Wingti is history in PNG and WHP. Toktok lo ol bikpla samting olsem LNG nambaut. Wingti WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!

Respond to this message   
Jiks Apa

Re: Progressive NOT backward

April 17 2011, 9:12 AM 

OK guys, you have now adequately convinced me that Wingti is a crook. That is true and I have no objection and he remains unknighted for decades and may never be recognized forever.

What I think is that Wingti is a clever crook although he hides all the books after stealing. That is how cunning he is. I wanted to defend him but you guys won the debate so thanks alot.

I conclude by saying that Wingti is a crook and he is history. 2012 he will NOT come back.

Jiks Apa

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

April 17 2011, 10:56 AM 

RA3/Jiks Apa ????

A great warrior is a hero! Other politicians are no other than Paias Wingti. Why don't you guys pick on them highlighting their corrupt practices than pin pointing Wingti? Who is prefect in the political scene ?

For Wingti, he delivered service and his trade mark is there (which one of your missed on your last trip to Hagen)and because of his aggressive management style (authoritarian style of management)his co workers and supporters back stacked him (maybe yous one of those victims). But all these times, he has been accused of wrong doing and never in one time proved him guilty.

They wanted a laissez faire management style so they can wonder around freely during business hours and more importantly steal from the government purse making false claims!

Guys, there's no such thing as a free lunch. After analyzing all your postings, your comments are in conflict whether you against corruption or in support. I conclude to say that, yous are supporting corruption than accusing Wingti of corruption.

So the best solution is why not yous and Wingti all join to fight corruption and along the way pick Wingti up ? I dont see any reason why yous cant as all you guys (including Wingti)heading for the same destiny but your parts are different.

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
Yumi Yet

Re: WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

April 19 2011, 12:10 PM 

Western Highlanders are good at selling their lands to outsiders and few years later they threaten the outsiders or landloards and when they run away to where they come from then take the land back.Their sisters married to outsiders and when her husband run the business and make a good turnover and they kill their own sister's husbands and take over the business, many times they do business with foreigners and conn them and poor foreigners lost their money to Kanges 0r apas.

These western Highlanders or Hagen People are professional conpeople.

Every Papua New Guienans knows that and warning others, don't you dare do business with Western Highlanders or Kanges.

Thats why you see these kanges protecting wingti or another name is scum bag.
PNG don't need him and don't you ever mention his name again on this net.

PNGean.

Respond to this message   
Simbu Rocks

@ Togoba Jiks re Naiko

April 17 2011, 11:12 PM 

Top one - Togoba Jiks!!!
I share the sentiment.

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Response to Togoba Jiks

April 18 2011, 1:03 PM 

Kang Apa, I have no further arguments with you, coz you seem like a true blue brief case carrier of Paias Wingti who is somewhat blind and cannot see the road ahead.
Keep twitching your fingers and wishing about bringing back your one time crony crook.

Togoba Jiks, for starters only when you stop your professional pick pocketting in Hagen by fully bearded grey haired Kanges than can you raise a hand against Southern Highlanders or Engans.

Secondly, you need to work the land in your Togoba/Nebilyer area and stop harrasing innocent travelling public along the highway.
Seems like you have run out of ideas on how to make a living and all you do is set up road blocks and prey on unsuspecting innocent travellers.
Get out of your hiding hole and teach your people some senses.

As for Southern Highlanders and Engans in Hagen, well perhaps you dont know your history quite well.
Let me begin by telling you that most of these people were the first labourers in your coffe and tea plantation who worked your land and set WHP up as the major exporter of coffee and tea.
Kanges are reknown lazy people who look at easy avenues to make quick cash so them brothers from across the borders put yous on the map and you have to humble your hairy hagen pride and appreciate that.
It was all good until you kicked em out and wanted to take over your plantation, now where do you think you are in terms of producing coffee and tea? That is also why there is an increase in their general population in town.

As for the case in POM, its an eyesore and a universal concern for all highlanders not just Southern Highlanders and Engans.
Every highlands province have hit the media limelight already, no use pointing fingers!

Give yourself a memory jolt and be solution dude!

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

April 18 2011, 2:27 PM 

Naiko,

You are against corruption blaming Paias Wingti as corrupt. When I invited you & R3B to join forces with Paias Wingti to fight corruption and along the way collect your needed evidence to prosecute Paias Wingti, you continue to accuse him corrupt and crook.

So what are you telling this board . You preaching against corruption, so as Paias Wingti and CORRUPTION is the issue, thats yous destiny.

The invitation is once again open for you (and R3B???) to join Paias Wingti to fight corruption and in the event you find some dodge stuff against Paias Wingti, we all will support you to bring Paias Wingti before the justice. (Noken givim excuse that Paias i hitim ol evidence).

If you can not accept this offer, this will obviously tell the readers on this post that you dont have a concrete subject matter but just bluffing and I will not entertain your posts.(As I will consider its baseless and not worthwhile attending to each).

Naiko, the ball is in your court and lets see how you play. Do not bypass the point .....

Kang Apa.

Respond to this message   
Naiko

No to Wingti!!

April 18 2011, 3:42 PM 

Dude, its like chasing the wind - you get nowhere!

When you have a justice system, public prosecutors office and Obudmans Commissions that is compromised and/or underfunded deliberately, how do you expect justice to prevail or investigations to be carried out thoroughly?

In a court of law, you are innocent until proven guilty and that is through the submission of evidence to prove the guilt of your crony. However, if these evidence dissappear in a some black holes, how do you prove anything?

So you see, these importany elements are missing so your buddy can't be proven guilty but the common men knows whose guilty.

There's a court but there's no ball, coz you hid it! It will show up in the end, mark my word! Your SINS will find you OUT!

Respond to this message   
Onlooker

Re: No to Wingti!!

April 18 2011, 9:47 PM 

Paias Wingti if he wins in 2013 won't be because he is a legend or because of this and that..frankly, it will be because he have enough money to bribe the right people at the right time. That's PNG pollitcics, especially the highlands and momase regions.

That's what makes Tom Olga's win outstanding in this game, as he beat a billion dollar tycoon with the twist of his tongue...u feel me?

Respond to this message   
PLESMAN

**** PAIAS WINGTI

April 19 2011, 9:21 AM 

**** PAIAS WINGTI....WHY YOUS STILL WRITING ANOUT HIM....
YU LAIK KAIKAI BOL BLO EM OH?????

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Respond to Naiko, Onlookers & Plesman

April 19 2011, 12:56 PM 

Naiko,

You full of excuses giving reasons you cant take to the courts. What a waste! Somare was brought before the VERY courts using the limited resources available and proven guilty. It is embarrassing to conclude with assumptions presuming the ruling of the courts will prove Paias Wingti guilty.

If you don’t know, assumptions and predictions can not convince a court of law to hand down its verdict.

By the way, you still miss my point . You are invited to join Paias Wingti to fight corruption and prove your remarks against him. Tell the post you will join him to collect your needed evidence or not rather than jumping in circles. Bai yu joinim anti corruption team wantaim Paias o nogat ????????????

Onlookers,

Tom Olga has nothing to do with Paias Wingti. Tom is just like any Western Highlander and he has is democratic rights to contest the elections.

The subject is, Tom’s declaration wining the last election was a foul play by National Alliance Party because Paias Wingti is the threat. Is there any prove for this ? Yes.

Your remarks are sentiments of a low level person’s understanding of things (meaning those who can not understand beyond the limit of wisdom. Pls bear with me that I am not calling you are a lower level person or what ever you may think but trying to describe the mind’s understanding of things by a person. Nogut yu kisim mi personally na kross, em mi ino meanim yu tasol traim long explainim character or how mind blong man save wok).

Plesman,

This is a public forum area to talk about POLITICS for one to express his/her political views on politicians or politics. If you are not interested or nothing concerning you than just back off and mind your own business. You are a stick beak to other people’s views and opinions. You should be ashamed of yourself! DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT PLACE!

The next thing is mind you language! Its very abusive, disgusting and respect less. People of all class view these postings and its very manner less and childish with your character pouring out the disgusting swear word out of your filthy month. Its like when you are giving a present to someone and if that person does not accept your present, what do you do than ? You take it back. Likewise, everything that you threw out of your dirty month is all yours.

To all my friends above, WINGTI IS THE LIVING LEGEND AND STILL REIGNS.

WINGTI LIVES !!!!

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
Hooks

THE END

April 21 2011, 8:56 AM 

BUNCH OF DOLLIES

PLEASE DONT MENTION WINGTIS NAME IN THIS KIND OF STUPID FORUMS........ WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT IT...........WINGTI WILL NOT EVEN COME AND FEED YOUR FAMILY SO MASKI YUMI LUSIM

Respond to this message   
Analyst

summary of Kang apa's arguments

April 21 2011, 11:34 AM 

Everyone here keeps telling Kang apa, (that idiot up there)..that: "look this is a pekpek it is yellow," and Kang apa comes and say "NO! it is a GOLD BAR and it is yellow..where is your evidence that this is pekpek?". They tell him; "Kang apa can you smell it?. it is pekpek". Kang apa still say "no it is GOLD BAR".

That is my summary of Kang apa's ludicrous arguments

Respond to this message   
Bravo

Re: summary of Kang apa's arguments

April 21 2011, 11:38 AM 

That's it brother well said

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Well said Analyst!

April 21 2011, 11:59 AM 

:)

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

WHP REGIONAL SEAT - PAIAS WINGTI TO RETURN 2012

April 21 2011, 4:01 PM 

Analyst, Bravo & Naiko (sounds coming from the same source using various names)

We cant exchange arrows without aiming the target.

Now, my point is I invited you to the fight corruption with Wingti and prove him wrong. Yous seem to cover up on this without even stating your intention to this proposal. How dare would a chance be given to you, for something that you cried for so long and than just slam it on the face and look away!

Yu laik provim Wingti smell pekpek ok, kisim chance and yu gen les. WHY???????????

What you stated above are kids staff and it seems you are unfit to chanllege my words. Come on say something, will you join the corruption team with Wingti to fight corruption o no?

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
Naiko

To Kang Apa

April 22 2011, 7:30 AM 

Ooops! I live in Australia and know nothing about the two other folks...

Should I go around wasting my time proving your wantok wingi is guilty? NO SURE! He has been rejected and dumped by the people twice, how absurb and insane can he be if he chooses to makes a third attempt to get back into politics!

And saw him also in Brisbane, looks like a sick old frail man, is that a sign of someone doing well in life or a guilty man whose sins are catching up with him, you be the judge! Got no time to waste on recycled politicians whose agendas are being pushed by blind brief case carriers like you!

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

April 23 2011, 2:26 AM 

Naiko,

You beating around the bush. You still not to the point I invited you. Join the corruption team with Wingti. I AM YET TO GET AN ANSWER FROM YOU ON THIS REQUEST. When you not responding on this request, it clearly indicates that you jumping the gun.

I can now sense that you are running out of ideas and words to support your argument when you don't want accept the invitation to fight corruption.

You also living in Australia and you had the chance to see Wingti passing bye. You fail to approach him expressing your dissatisfaction and the issues we have raised. Your failure approaching him face to face indicates that you are not man enough.

Ating yu wankain olsem meriman type na empty drum save wokim plenti noise!Yu wanpela blong ol pairap nating ino fit long approachim Wingti.

It will be pointless you return with a respond because ;

1. It indicates you are beating around the bush without answering my request (You run out of ideas & words),
2. We just pick your WEAKNESS here that you saw Wingti in Brisbane and fail to approach him and talk to him face to face.

Its very sad to see you in this color and style of an empty drum making alot of noise.

Naiko, thanks for all your time and I will not reply to any of your comments now because " mi ting mi toktok wantaim wanpela man igat het, tasol kain pamken or kulau olsem yu em mi luk save long pinis nau. What else you got there to offer that I will miss. I already got the picture of you above (because you indicated these clues in your correspondences above)and the readers on this forum also can see your WEAKNESS.

Wingti Reigns!

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Re: PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012

April 23 2011, 1:29 PM 

Everyone laughs at clowns like you, I am trying to articulate your poor stagnant mind to think past Wingti but you seem stuck in your little world, ol Hagen blo u sem lon kain brief case carrier olsem you so nogat man respond.

Noken tok planti, its like me asking you to prove "ANY of the corrupt pollies guilty, can you prove it?"
Stagnant people like you cant, plain and Simple!

Your Leader looks like a sick man, i wonder how long he has!

Respond to this message   
Bill Jenkins

Wake up Kanga Apa

April 23 2011, 2:50 PM 

Mr Kanga Apa

What planet are you on. Listen to Naiko and many others and i saw it for my self, Wingti is Bent corrupt theif a bad leader. Its a known fact world wide. Againg where did Wingti get is wealth, from what selling a few coffie seeds, i dont think so.

Wingti only wants power now because there is more money in this Govt accounts now then ever before he was PM.

This type of leadership is over along with a lot of others. We have PNG people all over the world holding top excitive jobs, flying as cheif pilots, they are the ones we need as leaders.

Hihglands people know this

Wingti is one of the great fakes

Respond to this message   
ManMountain

Re: Wake up Kanga Apa

April 23 2011, 5:38 PM 

Alot of Western Highlanders are honest hard working people, not to mention alot of them are faithful Christians who fund the work of God in PNG and else where.

But there are a few apples, bad rotten apples and leading these corrupt lot and the teacher is non other than Paias Wingti. Michael Somare, Julius Chan, Bill Skate and the rest of them learnt their tricks from Paias Wingti.

At least Fr Lak and current Governor are not as corrupt as Wingti.

Look across the your boarders, Okuk was a great leader he died...and the Simbu left him in his grave, Malipu died and the Engans left him in his grave. Paias Wingti is dead as far as PNG is concerned...leave him in his grave.

Definatley I see a 1000 more better Western Highlanders than Paias Wingi.

ManMountain

Respond to this message   
gum

wingti you kok u

April 23 2011, 6:52 PM 

wingtips u kok u

Respond to this message   
Naiko

Wingti is Corrupt.

April 25 2011, 10:49 PM 

How can you fight corruption when you are corrupt yourself?
I mean, who else would respect a crook like Wingti to fight corruption?

Respond to this message   
Kang Apa

Re: Wingti is Corrupt.

April 25 2011, 10:52 PM 

OK guys, you have now adequately convinced me that Wingti is a crook. That is true and I have no objection and he remains unknighted for decades and may never be recognized forever.

What I think is that Wingti is a clever crook although he hides all the books after stealing. That is how cunning he is. I wanted to defend him but you guys won the debate so thanks alot.

I conclude by saying that Wingti is a crook and he is history. 2012 he will NOT come back.

Kang Apa

Respond to this message   
ManMountain

Re: Wingti is Corrupt.

April 25 2011, 11:08 PM 

Bro...the real proud Western Highlander in you came out....good to know.

Respond to this message   
KANGA APA

F*CK WINGTI

April 25 2011, 11:11 PM 

TIME FOR SOME NEW BLOOD FROM WESTERN HIGHLANDS..

OLSEM WANEM SAVE MAN SOT AH?????

Respond to this message   

Wingtis Legacy lives

May 6 2011, 12:45 AM 

We are remember for the good and bad deeds that we did. Likewise thats why we are whinging too much about the wingti issue. Remember ethically if you throw a small stone or a big stone it still sinks. No leader in history or current is more or less better pais wingti, all of them are corrupt to the bone. Be realistic we are intellectuals...our country is 3 times worse than before. Thumbs up kang apa your arguements were facts and substansive but I for one do not support wingti but do have a utmost respect for a great man in PNG political history becoming the youngest PM in a commonwealth nation and engineered some of the dramatic issues in the political arena.. Call him or say whatever u want about but remember his legacy will live and known for the generations to come. All in all am implying is that let us not point fingers but reason out the outcome of everything. Remember the cause and efffect theory.. Em tasol...kanda

Respond to this message   
ManMountain

Re: Wingtis Legacy lives

May 6 2011, 1:38 AM 

You are right there....

...But unfortunately for Wingti

...PNG will remember him as the father and teacher of corruption

Ironically a sad fact but true to the bone.

We wish him all the best in his later years.

ManMountain

Respond to this message   
Joey

WHP IMAGE

April 29 2011, 2:31 AM 

Western Highlanders, there is one thing that you must be aware of and that is: The very leaders the world comes to know about coming from WHP are a reflection of you - the Western Highlander! Leaders reflect the very person and at the very minute, the well to go with Kanges must accept the very fact that Tom Olga is your Leader and he is a true reflection of you... You have no choice, you cant hide nor run into a cave. Western Higlanders are now disintegrated and marginalised even at the National Political level. The show belongs to SHP, Enga, Chimbu and Hageners can only watch. Apart from the Tambul Member none has proven including Duma. Some of the responsibility of the failures in the city - lawlessness, filthyness etc rests on the shoulders of the Hagen MP. There is no unity at the top level between Duma and Olga. There is no hope if these guys dont work together... I think Duma is equally responsible. Let me ask... What has Duma done for the 3rd City of PNG? Has he gone into hiding? ...........

;;;;;;;;;;; Hageners - Is there HOPE? YES THERE IS? Wingti is probably not the answer? Think again!!

Respond to this message   

Thank you

May 2 2011, 1:21 PM 

My dear people of Western Highlands and PNG,

I thank those who have supported me althrough. I have lived politics all my life and am proud to say that I was instrumental in shaping the country for development including Privatisation, Look North Policy and others in which fruits of such as being reaped by today's govenments.

However, I regret to say that I will NOT contest the 2012 election for various reasons. The first and foremost reason is that my health as been degrading and I have undergone several operations. I now look frail and some of my vital organs are not functioning well. The second reason is that I am proud that the current Governor and my son, Tom Olga won the seat I held and he has proven by the system to be a legitimate and competent leader in the two recounts and the initial results. I congratulated him and support his current policies and management of WHP. Until you find another capable person, I remain supportive of Governor Olga.

I appeal to my current supporters to offer policy support and cooperate with the current government instead of back-biting and playing petty politics. If I don't like such, you shouldn't too.

May God bless WHP and PNG.

Paias Wingti
Sunshine Coast, Brisbane
Email: paias_wingti@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
Kapia Hooks

Thank you by Paias Wingti

May 6 2011, 6:51 PM 

I'd like to respond to this weird message by a Paias Wingti whom I doubt is hiding under a pen name of this most powerful figure head in PNG politics.To put on record,Tom Olga's election win,was a win by the system including the judiciary and that is water under the bridge and PNG knows about that.I'm now rejuvenated and looking forward to going back to the people again to test that faith.

Politics at the national front is felt without PW's presence and thats for sure. And so juveniles like this writer and his purported leader,Tom Olga who is by miles no where comparable to PW need not write such crab to tarnish PW's image.

The WH people have suffered in the basic delivery of goods and services including general break down in the law and order situation.How has this amateur governor addressed this nor the arson of the iconic WH provincial capital.There is alot to show for in his inexperience in governance at a higher level.

I'd like to re-assure PW's supporter that he'll be back and such malicious letters from unanimous people are showing their inferiority complex of his return so they must be warned to refrain from further unauthorised letters like this. Let me also point out that,this is a serious impersonation charge and would not hesitate to get legal redress once known.

Paias Wingti will return and see you guys on the campaign train in 2012.

Cheers

Kapia Hooks

Respond to this message   
Real Kange

Let the People Decide

May 8 2011, 10:23 PM 

I have read the 54 responses to this columm and some are getting too personal and emotional. Regardless of who is get in the chair in 2012; whether it wingti or olga or some new kid; none of them will come and personnally express their sincere thanks for all you arguements.

I dont' think Wingti is even interested in running again in 2012. He has gone into retirement and is globe trotting as we argue; taking care of his bussiness empire the world over the people of Hagen open and then Western Highlands help create.

For a leader of Winti's calibre to tactfully cause the downfall of Kindi Lawi, a fellow Jiga tribesman is so low. Think of all the Western Highlands Millionaires - Simon Korua, Michael Mel , Kagul Koroka ...to name a few. Who caused their down fall.

Kang Apa you must be a Business partner of Janet Sape's 2ND Time Around to be to have been influenced by those ideals to promote Wingti a for a 3rd Time Round.

Life still goes on with or without Wingti.

Real Kange

Respond to this message   
Koglmul Jiks

Re: Let the People Decide

May 12 2011, 4:53 AM 

Real Kang Apa, I fully support you. Wingti is history!

Respond to this message   
Naiko

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! its time for CHANGE!! ..power song by John Legend

May 12 2011, 8:48 AM 

Thot I put the last nail to this thread but you guys are amazing to keep it alive.

Real Kange is right, PW has undone many millionaires of WHP not to forget Hagen Hauliers (the famous HH of the 80s era that graced the Highlands Highway) and owner late Paul Pora.
Cunning, munipulative and driven by greed and self-centeredness!!

You Wingti cohorts are speaking like you are under a spell and cannot think for yourself and rise up from those era of leaders driven by greed and self preservation!!

WAKE UP! WAKE UP...listen to this powerful song by John Legend!

Respond to this message   
six thirty

time for change

May 13 2011, 3:32 PM 

i support all your like mind people\
we need new leader with new ideas.

Respond to this message   

Thread locked

May 15 2011, 10:39 AM 

It seems message got across on this debate on Winti.

7mile

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PAIAS WINGTI FOR 2012
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board