Nemah/Basil mind government defectors illusion of granduerAugust 2 2011 at 6:21 PM
My advice to Mr. Basil and Nemah is that Mr. O'Neil is the same man who was the Treasury and Finance minister not too long ago. Whilst the people of PNG appreciate Mr. O'Neil and the other defectors for their honesty in acknoledging that the dominant National Alliance Party is no longer cohesive and inact has been said all along by party stalwarts, it would be in the best interest of the people of PNG to allow Mr. Nemah and Basil to lead the new government. I imagin this would also be consistant with certain laws pertaining to who should be the rightful person to be the prime minister should there is a change in government without an election.
If Mr.O'Neil is truely up to change the face of dirty and currupt politics in PNG going forward from next year, he should That would be the only way to maintain and nurture the trust of the people. If that does not happen, people will now see Basil and Nemah as nothing but YESMEN without any grit to defend and stand up for what they have been preaching all along.
Make your comments people!
Re: Nemah/Basil mind government defectors illusion of granduer
|August 2 2011, 6:23 PM |
parts of the article missing....but you get the MSG
Peter O'Neil, NPF thief and excellent candidate for PM.
|August 3 2011, 8:13 AM |
How could such a well known thief as Peter ONeil possibly "be up to" making any changes apart from fattening his pockets even further once he gets into office? His embezzelments with Jimmy Maladina during the old NPF days are nothing compared to if he's given all the keys to government monies.
Peter O'Neil's first 100 days in office - the grand strategy
|August 3 2011, 9:07 AM |
1. Burn all evidence and documents related to the NPF scandal that O'Neil and Jimmy Maladina were principals in.
2. Turn treasury into a funding machine for the 2012 elections of all those allied to Peter O'Neil.
3. Select 2 houses in upscale Australian neighbourhoods to buy.
4. Begin stealing monies, using the latest money laundering schemes, to fund the cash purchase of those houses.
5. Begin a PR campaign entitled "I don't know what you're talking about" to counteract the feeble outcry by PNG citizens about the coverup of the NPF scandal.
Re: Peter O'Neil's first 100 days in office - the grand strategy
|August 3 2011, 9:22 AM |
Sam Basil, Bart Philemon, Sir Mekere have got to be kidding, they dragged these whores across who have been bedding Somare for so long and now we should have some hope for change?
WTF!! PNG is even more doomed with whores like O'mutherfuken'Neil
|Current Topic - Nemah/Basil mind government defectors illusion of granduer|