<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

2012 Paias Wingti

August 9 2011 at 12:19 PM
Paias Wingti 

A reminder to Western Highlanders .You trusted Tom Olga but see what happens during his term .
Nothing !. Please get the right leader back in 2012 & see what he is going to do. he is a true leader of Western Highlands & PNG.

Minj Kange

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kange

Olga doing fine

August 9 2011, 12:23 PM 

Taim blo Wingti em pinis. We need new blood. Tom Olga has done very well in the past two years.
He is a fine young leader!

Respond to this message   
Block Mangi

Return Wingti 2012

September 7 2011, 4:35 PM 

with respect to the comment made by the young leaders of western highlands. i must really assure you that tom olga has obviously done nothing good for the people of western highlands, yet he is using the mandate given to run around with big fund spending on his political cronies and hire cars for his diehard supporters and the peolple of westrn highlands are not blind to be fooled. for your information wingti is going back whether you like it or not people are fed up with all sorts of political propaganda to influence people like school fee subsidy and loan schemes. bro let the father show the son how to run the show, olga m mangi tumas.........

Respond to this message   
WHP Kon Artist Society

Re: Return Wingti 2012

September 7 2011, 4:37 PM 

So what's new? Wingti did the same. You empty heads need to open your eyes and absorb the fact that all you seem able to elect are kon artists. Like Wingti, like Olga, like Lak

Respond to this message   
oh no!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2012 Paias Wingti

August 9 2011, 2:12 PM 

Get the right man back? Wingti hasn't lived in PNG for at least 20 years - even when he was MP.

Let him reapply for citizenship and truly live in Mt Hagen. We don't need another fly in, fly out MP to represent us.

Respond to this message   
Wingti for 2012

True Leader

September 7 2011, 4:59 PM 

WHP vote Wingti back...he is a great leader, everyone else does but WHighlanders don't...

Respond to this message   
Toktok Tumas

WINGTI IS RETURNING IN 2012

September 7 2011, 5:01 PM 

Guys ...yupela stap long city na toktok tumas. Ol man meri long WHP want Wingti back and are talking about it. They want him back so that Mt Hagen City can be back on the map. Investors fled and the city, or shall I say town, was immediately infested with Laxy thugs and pocket-pick. It fast became a Street Mangi town. Current governor is talking alot with grand plans , Kapal House not even build after PGK3M was paid out to "consultants" and Designers... Hire Car's populating the streets...guys its a total mess. The village people are talking and the decision will be made in the Ballot box in 2012 to bring back Wingti. The Street Mangi era will come to an end. Let strong leaders take the stage and have an impact both on the provincial and national stage. Tired of immature inexperienced leaders holding the province at ransom for 5 year. Inap now ...let Wingti come back at be the next Prime Minister in 2012.

Respond to this message   
hehehehe

Re: WINGTI IS RETURNING IN 2012

September 7 2011, 5:23 PM 

Such nonsense. When did you have all these dreams?

Respond to this message   
Yes Ya

September 7 2011, 8:01 PM 

Totally agree. We need WINGTI back to sort out these baby politicians making a mockery of the constitution and don't have the will power to stamp their leadership - they were running around in circles toothless and helpless under Somares firm leadership grip. WINGTI was missing. WINGTI was the one who turned the plate on Somare when he was young. This time lucky for the current baby MPs that the old man Somare was sick and away. That presented a rare opportunity for them to step in the change the government. Otherwise it was a NIL chance. WINGTI is needed by the Nation and WHP for impact and direction. WELCOME BACK MR WINGTI IN 2012.

Respond to this message   
Curious

September 8 2011, 8:20 AM 

How does Wingti sort out everything spending 90% of his time in Brisbane??????

Respond to this message   
Planner

Wingti for 2012

September 8 2011, 8:26 AM 

A good planner sit from afar. Brisbane is ideal to plan for WHP and PNG. Wingti will hit with a BANG...you watch...

Respond to this message   
Rigged

PAIAS WINGTI WILL RETURN IN 2012.

September 8 2011, 9:14 AM 

Wingti won in 2007 but the Somare Government did all it could to use its powers to delay the counting until he lost. Plus we know a certain canditate from provincial seat canditate from Hagen Central in an attempt to rig the No.1 votes, "accidentally" passed on the No.2 votes to the winner thus he won by "luck or chance". So thats why now PDM has the Internal Security Ministry to ensure there is total control going into the Election into 2012 so he can win back his seat he was cheated off in 2007. Behold the return of Wingti in 2012 whether we like it or not because he is "Planning" it ...not running around in hire car landcruisers conducting ground breaking ceremonies here and there with not actual funding ... empty promises from empty heads. The villages are already tired of clowns running the place and Hagen City is going to the dogs. Come to Hagen and you will hear whose name is in everyones conversations. Lets welcome Mr. Pius Wingti Back in 2012

Respond to this message   
Kaus Krai

Re: PAIAS WINGTI WILL RETURN IN 2012.

September 8 2011, 9:36 AM 

I don't doubt you at all that the vote was rigged. But that then leads to the question why in the world would western highlanders (all my WHP friends I have high respect for) would be so stupid as to vote again for a governor who mostly spent his time overseas and was hardly ever seen in Hagen?

Respond to this message   
JIKS

Vote John Piel

September 8 2011, 3:14 PM 

Vote John Piel for 2012 for he is the right up coming leader for WHP.

Respond to this message   
Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!

Re: Vote John Piel

September 8 2011, 3:17 PM 

What a samting nating statement. Either back up your statement with hard facts or don't expect anything to think you know a thing about the fellow you're suporting.

Respond to this message   
Think Again

Re: Vote John Piel

September 8 2011, 3:22 PM 

John Piel ? think again mate - 3 weeks ago he sent his wife to her district to dish out cash ! Cold Hard Cash !!!!!! I was there and I witnessed ...thats not the John Piel I heard of ...times have changed.

What are his credentials and background ? Enlighten us please !

Respond to this message   
danni

John Piel

September 9 2011, 7:44 AM 

Iam from Hagen I know John Piel to some extent.
The reason why I will vote him is for the following reasons:

1. He is a man of intergrity
2. He is God fearing
3. He has one wife and has a stable, happy family
4. He is qualifed to teritary level. (Unitech graduated.
5. Been involved with both public and private sector.
6. Been instrumental in funding the iconic Hagen market when
he was with Aus aid.

etc.

God bless and thanks for your time.

Respond to this message   
Interested Voter

JOHN PIEL

September 9 2011, 7:09 AM 

Please consider the merits of this person when voting up there next year. He has some coporate credentials and outstanding community service history.

Respond to this message   
Planner

Harim Tok

September 9 2011, 10:52 AM 

Vote Wingti in. Maski faol nambaut....Wingti should be WHP governor till he says its enough...too many idiots think they have solutions, you must have charisma and power to change...Wingti has it all...maski faol..harim tok...Wingti will win.....

Respond to this message   
observer

vote john piel

September 9 2011, 12:16 PM 

I know john as a man with alot of credibilty. Professor Nonggorr would be another person I would prefer if he ever contests the 2012 WHP regional.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board