<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

PNG- a nation of suppressed illiterate puppets

August 24 2011 at 7:52 PM
Patriot 

The insitution responsible to suppressing this nation might well be the Police force and not the government. If this grade 10 dropouts, wife bashers, could simply think and see how the nation is heading deduce wisely that a violent strike allowed today can save this nation from many later than our nation would be a better less corrupt one. Imagine if there was a voilent protest during the NPF tower abuse. The fear and shame from that would have driven people like O'Neill and Maladina off to some foreign land in exile. The Department of National Planning would dread indulging in the 1.9 billion scandle incase they suffer the same fate. Countries with less corruption are renown for public protest and demonstration and almost zero police brutality. The Police force attitude to Open Fire and Shoot to kill has caused people to compromise. They choose a leader who can deliver a road for 50 million and can get his 10 million kina as a side deal over one who doesn't deliver anything at all. That is what happens to a nation that has been suppressed. This is not a christian nation, it is a corrupt one. The only christian principle you find here is forgive and forget your corrput leaders sins.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
In Admiration

Re: PNG- a nation of suppressed illiterate puppets

August 24 2011, 7:56 PM 

Patriot, you are a rare thinker amongst a sea of nonthinkers here at PNGSCAPE. Probably few if any will understand you, and I would be surprised if anyone even bothers to reply to you. You see the light as few do. I hope you find others who are like minded as yourself to organize peoples whose brains really think and either you become the leader or you work with like minded leaders. It is our only hope but of course you already know that. Don't give up, keep the faith. Hope y

Respond to this message   
In Admiration

August 24 2011, 7:56 PM 

Patriot, you are a rare thinker amongst a sea of nonthinkers here at PNGSCAPE. Probably few if any will understand you, and I would be surprised if anyone even bothers to reply to you. You see the light as few do. I hope you find others who are like minded as yourself to organize peoples whose brains really think and either you become the leader or you work with like minded leaders. It is our only hope but of course you already know that. Don't give up, keep the faith. Hope you're in PNG.

Respond to this message   
Wara Rais

August 25 2011, 6:34 AM 

Looks like you're the only one here who DOES understand how the check and balance system of how a functioning democracy works. You'll find no support on Scape for your views. You're in an ocean of lazy, non-activists who haven't learnt to think past the end of their noses!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PNG- a nation of suppressed illiterate puppets
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board