<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Sam Koim and Task Force

September 19 2011 at 9:23 AM
Blause Market 

Paul Tiensten evaded arrest - landed in Brisbane.
Alois Kingsley (former MP) - arrested for receiving K6.6m of the K125 Kokopo Infrastructure Funds, he is in Kokopo jail on no bail.

Patrick Tamu - given notice for Police Fraud Squard Interview
Patrick Pruiatch - given notice for interview

Good Work Task Force

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Wali

Re: Sam Koim and Task Force

September 19 2011, 9:26 AM 

Former Energy Minister - Francis Potape also was requested by the Task Force for evidance of kickbacks from the K125 million Kokopo Saga.

Potape is corrupt.

Respond to this message   
JP

to Wali

September 19 2011, 10:03 AM 

Wali,stop missleading the public,,,
how is francis involved int K125million saga,,,
Can u get the facts rite...

Respond to this message   
Igiri Pogapi

Potape should be arrested

September 20 2011, 2:06 PM 

Whoever Wali is, Potape is not on the list for the K125million saga. he is on the list for massive misuse of Komo/Margarima funds. Anyways, wali, at least you knew that Potape is a corrupt leader.

JP says, provide facts. You maybe right in saying this for the K125million saga but not for misuse of Komo/Margarima funds. If you want facts and figures, we will provide.

Have Potape arrested too. Lock him at Mendi cell if he is there. If he is in Hagen, lock him Hagen cell. Do not entertain criminals. Criminals a evil doers.

Get rid of those weeds and let the wheats grow. Good guys for the investigating team. If we continue to weed out the weeds, our nation would prosper. Our province and electorate would prosper. People would live a better life.

Why corrupt leaders live in luxurious while their poor people live in rags? Who gave them the mandate? People's power so think of such corrupt leaders.

People would come around and sleep with you in the dirtiest house during the come election. Give to whom you trust.

I salute the investigating teams for the Kokopo deal and Komo/Margarima misuse and Snr Cons. Dominic Kakas for alerting people on crime stoppers reports every afternoon. Keep up the job.

Respond to this message   
Kentep Keldpia

No Credit to Sam Koim and Team Yet

September 19 2011, 9:31 AM 

Good work so far...I reserve my credits/Priase to operation clean sweep under Sam Koim until I see these culprits prosecuted, tried in court and jailed. Only then I would say "case closed" . Well done to.But the going so far is good.

Respond to this message   
Anti Corruption

Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 10:08 AM 

Sam Koim is a political tool used by current government to service the interest of them. If i was sam koim i would seriously look both side of the coin before making arrests. Most importantly i will remember they the very same people that is directing him rite now are the very same people that where in volved in this massive corruptiosn in the first place.. Same government people. People like Peter Oneil, Don Poyle, William Duma...
My advise to Sam Koim,,, slow down,,, ur flying to high....

Respond to this message   
Pabralla

Re: Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 10:41 AM 

Matey,
For you infor.....Patrick Pruiatch was the Treasurer Finance Minister, and Patrick Tamur with Paul Tiensten proposed the K125m release. It was a OUTRIGHT CORRPUT deal!!

Pruiatch then forged Sir Miachaels signature...., demanded Nasfund to fund the ghost project. The proposal or the bill never went to Parliament as it was supposed to be. The proper procedure! Oneill, Polye or Duma never involved..... When Oneill became the Treasurer he suspected coverup and raised it with Sir Micahale and Abal, ....then Abal came under pressure had to move Oneill to Public Service Ministry and recall Patrick Pruiatch, who was still suspended that time to Treasurer. Again for coverups.

Let the good work begin, and uproot ccorrpution for once and all. If the leaders are prosecuted and jailed, it will send a right signal.

I don't know which 2 side of the coin you talking about????

Pabralla

Respond to this message   
bkstyx

correction...

September 19 2011, 8:34 PM 

Just a minor correction here,... It wasn't Patrick Pruaitch who forged Sir Michael Somare's signature but Patrick Tamur-the former Communications Minister.

Respond to this message   
EM NAU

Re: Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 11:53 AM 

@ Anti Corruption

Sam Koim should do his job without fear or favour. If he is being used as a tool, so what? At least he gets half the job done. He needs everyone's support to go the whole distance - from successful prosecution of the cases to incarceration of the criminals. And if by any chance there is a change in government, they can still hire Koim or another 'tool' to work on the current mob in power, to sweep the floor clean. Who else will do the job? Let Koim finish his task. Isn't that the desire and wish of all thinking and suffering people?

Respond to this message   
Pragmatist

Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 12:37 PM 

I applaud the anti corruption task force and the work done so far by Mr Koim.

My only question is why are the Politicians the ones being targetted? For any scheme to work, it is the Secretary, FA's who actually prepare and implement the documents to get the monies out.

When you pull out the weed, make sure you pull out the roots as well or the weed will grow back!

Respond to this message   
Street Investigator

Re: Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 1:49 PM 

Can someone provide to this forum the address of the Investigating team so those people with credible information can contact the Mr.Koim's team.

Respond to this message   
dud

Re: Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 4:33 PM 

Investigation.taskforce@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
JP

bull crap

September 20 2011, 4:18 PM 

all u all are blinded by hate,
U dont know what is rite or wrong and whos word is rite and whos word is wrong. Most of you are color blind by hate to sitback and see what is actually happing at the back ground.
Forexample, can some one tell if if the K125million saga is declared by the any court of this country to be iligel? Its common sense untill the investigations proves that the procedure and the process that was followed is flawed and breaks some kind of a law then and only then can we make arrest.
Sam Koim is a too young and foolish to see whats coming his way.. he is young and only wants to make quik cash but too stupid to know that people are using him for their own gain.. he better wake up from the high roller coaster ride and see the landing strips...

Respond to this message   
OK

Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 5:01 PM 

They are claiming to be righteous but in actual fact they were part of the last government. They were partners in crime so who is to be fooled again...we the people. Can we see political witch hunting at play? Wake up!!!

Respond to this message   
him

Re: Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 6:17 PM 

You are totally right which is why its so damn laughable at scapers here defending either the Somare or the O'Neill government - they're both full up of corrupt ministers. Full up.

Respond to this message   
lmao

Re: Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 10:42 PM 

We are indeed a laughing stock for a nation.. Our Fraud squads and Police all want to please those higher up to save their harzes.. if Somare was still in Power the fraud squad including that fool Koim wouldnt do a shiiit..all this politcal propaganda..and to have people hailing it as god's hand at work is such a shame

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 3:49 PM 

I f watched with interet on how jp commented but he seem to entrench an interest by doing a pre-emptive strike in throwing mud at Sam Koim.
The thing he gets it wrong is his facts in his pursuit to entrench himself. Behind this "jp" initial there are tings that is under threat by this investigation. He doesn't provide meaningful critics. He should check who Sam Koim was before he cud see who Sam Koim is.
Sam Koim, he has credible people like John Toguata, Director of FraudSqd, PPC Kalaut, and other very credible people in the other State Agencies that make up the team.
People like jp jump the gun witout having the facts right

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 4:32 PM 

I f watched with interet on how jp commented but he seem to entrench an interest by doing a pre-emptive strike in throwing mud at Sam Koim.
The thing he gets it wrong is his facts in his pursuit to entrench himself. Behind this "jp" initial there are tings that is under threat by this investigation. He doesn't provide meaningful critics. He should check who Sam Koim was before he cud see who Sam Koim is.
Sam Koim, he has credible people like John Toguata, Director of FraudSqd, PPC Kalaut, and other very credible people in the other State Agencies that make up the team.
People like jp jump the gun witout having the facts right. The issue at end here is not age but corruption n jp sud state when Sam Koim or others have corrupted. Otherwise jp himself is corrupt

Respond to this message   
I'm not jp

Sam Koim's character

September 21 2011, 4:42 PM 

Does Sam Koim drink? I think that's a legitimate question to try and figure out how genuine and reliable this fellow is in his job too.

Respond to this message   
nBn

Re: Sam Koim's character

October 14 2011, 4:18 PM 

who cares if he drinks? what kind of stupid question is this? Most of PNG's biggest con men are Bible bashing wanna-be "Christians!"

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board