<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Sam Koim and Task Force

September 19 2011 at 9:23 AM
Blause Market 

Paul Tiensten evaded arrest - landed in Brisbane.
Alois Kingsley (former MP) - arrested for receiving K6.6m of the K125 Kokopo Infrastructure Funds, he is in Kokopo jail on no bail.

Patrick Tamu - given notice for Police Fraud Squard Interview
Patrick Pruiatch - given notice for interview

Good Work Task Force

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Wali

Re: Sam Koim and Task Force

September 19 2011, 9:26 AM 

Former Energy Minister - Francis Potape also was requested by the Task Force for evidance of kickbacks from the K125 million Kokopo Saga.

Potape is corrupt.

Respond to this message   
JP

to Wali

September 19 2011, 10:03 AM 

Wali,stop missleading the public,,,
how is francis involved int K125million saga,,,
Can u get the facts rite...

Respond to this message   
Igiri Pogapi

Potape should be arrested

September 20 2011, 2:06 PM 

Whoever Wali is, Potape is not on the list for the K125million saga. he is on the list for massive misuse of Komo/Margarima funds. Anyways, wali, at least you knew that Potape is a corrupt leader.

JP says, provide facts. You maybe right in saying this for the K125million saga but not for misuse of Komo/Margarima funds. If you want facts and figures, we will provide.

Have Potape arrested too. Lock him at Mendi cell if he is there. If he is in Hagen, lock him Hagen cell. Do not entertain criminals. Criminals a evil doers.

Get rid of those weeds and let the wheats grow. Good guys for the investigating team. If we continue to weed out the weeds, our nation would prosper. Our province and electorate would prosper. People would live a better life.

Why corrupt leaders live in luxurious while their poor people live in rags? Who gave them the mandate? People's power so think of such corrupt leaders.

People would come around and sleep with you in the dirtiest house during the come election. Give to whom you trust.

I salute the investigating teams for the Kokopo deal and Komo/Margarima misuse and Snr Cons. Dominic Kakas for alerting people on crime stoppers reports every afternoon. Keep up the job.

Respond to this message   
Kentep Keldpia

No Credit to Sam Koim and Team Yet

September 19 2011, 9:31 AM 

Good work so far...I reserve my credits/Priase to operation clean sweep under Sam Koim until I see these culprits prosecuted, tried in court and jailed. Only then I would say "case closed" . Well done to.But the going so far is good.

Respond to this message   
Anti Corruption

Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 10:08 AM 

Sam Koim is a political tool used by current government to service the interest of them. If i was sam koim i would seriously look both side of the coin before making arrests. Most importantly i will remember they the very same people that is directing him rite now are the very same people that where in volved in this massive corruptiosn in the first place.. Same government people. People like Peter Oneil, Don Poyle, William Duma...
My advise to Sam Koim,,, slow down,,, ur flying to high....

Respond to this message   
Pabralla

Re: Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 10:41 AM 

Matey,
For you infor.....Patrick Pruiatch was the Treasurer Finance Minister, and Patrick Tamur with Paul Tiensten proposed the K125m release. It was a OUTRIGHT CORRPUT deal!!

Pruiatch then forged Sir Miachaels signature...., demanded Nasfund to fund the ghost project. The proposal or the bill never went to Parliament as it was supposed to be. The proper procedure! Oneill, Polye or Duma never involved..... When Oneill became the Treasurer he suspected coverup and raised it with Sir Micahale and Abal, ....then Abal came under pressure had to move Oneill to Public Service Ministry and recall Patrick Pruiatch, who was still suspended that time to Treasurer. Again for coverups.

Let the good work begin, and uproot ccorrpution for once and all. If the leaders are prosecuted and jailed, it will send a right signal.

I don't know which 2 side of the coin you talking about????

Pabralla

Respond to this message   

correction...

September 19 2011, 8:34 PM 

Just a minor correction here,... It wasn't Patrick Pruaitch who forged Sir Michael Somare's signature but Patrick Tamur-the former Communications Minister.

Respond to this message   
EM NAU

Re: Sam Koim - Political Tool

September 19 2011, 11:53 AM 

@ Anti Corruption

Sam Koim should do his job without fear or favour. If he is being used as a tool, so what? At least he gets half the job done. He needs everyone's support to go the whole distance - from successful prosecution of the cases to incarceration of the criminals. And if by any chance there is a change in government, they can still hire Koim or another 'tool' to work on the current mob in power, to sweep the floor clean. Who else will do the job? Let Koim finish his task. Isn't that the desire and wish of all thinking and suffering people?

Respond to this message   
Pragmatist

Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 12:37 PM 

I applaud the anti corruption task force and the work done so far by Mr Koim.

My only question is why are the Politicians the ones being targetted? For any scheme to work, it is the Secretary, FA's who actually prepare and implement the documents to get the monies out.

When you pull out the weed, make sure you pull out the roots as well or the weed will grow back!

Respond to this message   
Street Investigator

Re: Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 1:49 PM 

Can someone provide to this forum the address of the Investigating team so those people with credible information can contact the Mr.Koim's team.

Respond to this message   
dud

Re: Why only the Pollies?

September 19 2011, 4:33 PM 

Investigation.taskforce@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
JP

bull crap

September 20 2011, 4:18 PM 

all u all are blinded by hate,
U dont know what is rite or wrong and whos word is rite and whos word is wrong. Most of you are color blind by hate to sitback and see what is actually happing at the back ground.
Forexample, can some one tell if if the K125million saga is declared by the any court of this country to be iligel? Its common sense untill the investigations proves that the procedure and the process that was followed is flawed and breaks some kind of a law then and only then can we make arrest.
Sam Koim is a too young and foolish to see whats coming his way.. he is young and only wants to make quik cash but too stupid to know that people are using him for their own gain.. he better wake up from the high roller coaster ride and see the landing strips...

Respond to this message   
OK

Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 5:01 PM 

They are claiming to be righteous but in actual fact they were part of the last government. They were partners in crime so who is to be fooled again...we the people. Can we see political witch hunting at play? Wake up!!!

Respond to this message   
him

Re: Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 6:17 PM 

You are totally right which is why its so damn laughable at scapers here defending either the Somare or the O'Neill government - they're both full up of corrupt ministers. Full up.

Respond to this message   
lmao

Re: Yoyo MPs sitting comfortably and watching the game

September 20 2011, 10:42 PM 

We are indeed a laughing stock for a nation.. Our Fraud squads and Police all want to please those higher up to save their harzes.. if Somare was still in Power the fraud squad including that fool Koim wouldnt do a shiiit..all this politcal propaganda..and to have people hailing it as god's hand at work is such a shame

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 3:49 PM 

I f watched with interet on how jp commented but he seem to entrench an interest by doing a pre-emptive strike in throwing mud at Sam Koim.
The thing he gets it wrong is his facts in his pursuit to entrench himself. Behind this "jp" initial there are tings that is under threat by this investigation. He doesn't provide meaningful critics. He should check who Sam Koim was before he cud see who Sam Koim is.
Sam Koim, he has credible people like John Toguata, Director of FraudSqd, PPC Kalaut, and other very credible people in the other State Agencies that make up the team.
People like jp jump the gun witout having the facts right

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 4:32 PM 

I f watched with interet on how jp commented but he seem to entrench an interest by doing a pre-emptive strike in throwing mud at Sam Koim.
The thing he gets it wrong is his facts in his pursuit to entrench himself. Behind this "jp" initial there are tings that is under threat by this investigation. He doesn't provide meaningful critics. He should check who Sam Koim was before he cud see who Sam Koim is.
Sam Koim, he has credible people like John Toguata, Director of FraudSqd, PPC Kalaut, and other very credible people in the other State Agencies that make up the team.
People like jp jump the gun witout having the facts right. The issue at end here is not age but corruption n jp sud state when Sam Koim or others have corrupted. Otherwise jp himself is corrupt

Respond to this message   
I'm not jp

Sam Koim's character

September 21 2011, 4:42 PM 

Does Sam Koim drink? I think that's a legitimate question to try and figure out how genuine and reliable this fellow is in his job too.

Respond to this message   
nBn

Re: Sam Koim's character

October 14 2011, 4:18 PM 

who cares if he drinks? what kind of stupid question is this? Most of PNG's biggest con men are Bible bashing wanna-be "Christians!"

Respond to this message   
JP

To kur wo

September 21 2011, 4:54 PM 

yes i have vast amoutn of interest its about the K125million. The point is,the Team is appointed basically to score political points,, nating more nating less. I will have more trust if board of directors of the Nasfund is arrested also, then the ministers, then the contractors.. The way i see it, they are jumping the gun to score points,,,i.e they are rushing to please the people,, and to sheef the blame of corruptions to the Current oposition but not them self,,like W.Duma D.Poly.P.Oneil.B.Nama.J.Nape.F.Marus.M.Maladina.

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 4:41 PM 

This message has been edited by DeFlash on Sep 21, 2011 5:43 PM

Respond to this message   
kur wo

jp has interest

September 21 2011, 4:50 PM 

People like jp jump the gun witout having the facts right. The issue at end here is not age but corruption n jp sud state when Sam Koim or others have corrupted. Otherwise jp himself is corrupt

Respond to this message   
faul nationalist

Re: bull crap

September 21 2011, 7:48 AM 

U are corect in saying Sam Koim is young but u do not seem to believ that young generation will make a difference. I suggest u google Sam Koim n find out who he was n his. Until u do ur homewok, u cannot be a fair critic but driven by jelousy. Criminal investigations take time and only time will tel whether they are driving the political masters agenda. Having a critical mind is gud but leaning towards a negative one is bad coz u will never appreciate the good out of the bad. Draw your conclusions after Sam Koim finishes

Respond to this message   
bullcraps

September 21 2011, 8:16 AM 

The young generation is just like the old generation - power hungry, wanna live like white people in developed countries, thinking of themselves before others, into cargo cult type politics. There will be no change.

Respond to this message   
Give them a Break !!

September 21 2011, 10:54 AM 

Guys guys ...Let Sam Koim do his job and sit back and see how it all pans out ? He is educated enough to know the repercussions and side effects of what he is doing before he jumped on the bandwagon. So can we all just shut the F@#k up and let him do what he is doing? At least some MP's are running for cover so let it be. Maybe the next Government will have its own "Sam Koim" to get the MP's in the current government to run. So its **** both ways and lets fight fire with fire - let young Sam do his job for God's sake !!!! You guys are raving on and nagging like a house-wife over every little thing that appears good and accepting that PNG is labelled **** by default. Thats low pretty damn low. Let Sam Koim and his team do what is required to be done at this very time. Another team will do the same when their time comes.

Respond to this message   
MD

Let him do the job

September 21 2011, 11:26 AM 

I totally agree with you on this....all please just let Task Force Sweep do thier job and you all can put your comments when it's done...so far within the short period of time they have done a good job so yumi weit na lukim,,,,husait yu wok lo toktok lo dispela, kaikai kan na stap isi..............

Hard working tax payer

Respond to this message   
Pragmatist

K 125million??

September 21 2011, 11:19 AM 

@JP - the K125 million fund raising was done outside of the government budgetary process which is illegal so I really don't see why you are so upset?

However, the rot only begins there. We still have the Commission of Inquiry report still gathering dust, we have RESI funds still unaccounted for etc.etc.

As mentioned by the article in PNG Blogs - the current governement would best address corruption by implementing stringent laws & empowering the watchdog agencies to prosecute the worngdoers rather than pursuing this investigation. Because once it is started, where does it stop?

The deeper we dig, we might end up asking questions of our current PM - Mr O'Niel????

Respond to this message   
JP

political motivated

September 21 2011, 11:54 AM 

Folks,
The K125million saga is been used as a politcal tool to prosecute Somares strong men Paul Tienstain and also to discredit somares regiem. Politically it is a good move. However, my concern here is that will this political orchestrated move karim kaikai...
I douth it would,, why,, because i see that the whole thing is rushed by Sam Koim and the Team. They dont seem to care to who they charge or what they say on the papers. They are charging people who are the last receipients of the funds. They should start from P.Pruitch and the Nasfund Board down. But before they do that, they have have clear evidence to charge them with. Poor A.Kingsly's lawyer is correct, what will the Team charge A.Kinglsy for? The last time we want to see is all the hard work down by Task force gone donw the drain for minior Technical legal issue..
My advise to the Team is please take ur time and create a legal fundations on what charges will be applied to the people that are involved. Starting from Nasfund board to the minister then to all the contractors that have not done there jobs yet.
Also, am confused here, the task force was create to investigate massive corruptions at all levels rite, and if thats the case i thing its a waste of time ... cuz to simply put it,,, they dont have the man power and the technical know how to prosecute, they are only good a arresting people and boast on the news paper.

Respond to this message   

misappropriation...

September 21 2011, 11:44 AM 

Okay JP, the real issue with the K125 million is not its legitimacy but misappropriation... Whether or not the fund is legitimate does not matter, but it the way in which that money is spent/appropriated..

Respond to this message   
JP

to Todays Newspaper

September 21 2011, 12:00 PM 

Yes misappropriations of K125 or K6.6million
can't u see the difference, how can u charge A. Kingsly of misappropriations of K125million when he is not the party to get that money. If he is the subcontractor then they can charge him for contracually obligations to not doing what is is suppose to do with the K6.6million. And if what he is say ing is true that, he is doing job and machinary he both are actually at ground. Then the task force has just wasted time and money. Which bags the questions what is the motive behind this Task force... They shoud start with Where the money come from then to the people like A.Kingsly. From what they are doing is just political propoganda to score points.

Respond to this message   

Re: to Todays Newspaper

September 21 2011, 1:26 PM 

thank you very much for clearing the air.. but is the k6.6million part of the k125 million? anyways it is public money and if someone misuses/misapplies then that someone deserves a such treatment.. A.Kingsley's case is now before the courts as he has already been charged. Let him prove his innocence otherwise, Haus Kalabus waitim em stap...

Respond to this message   
don't be so certain!

Re: to Todays Newspaper

September 21 2011, 2:02 PM 

I don't think you understand. There's a strategy called "doing the Maladina" that Mr Kingsley should certainly try out, since it's worked for Peter O'Neill and so many others.

STEP 1: Try to bribe the police into losing all the evidence against you.
Failing that...
STEP 2: Try to bribe the prosecuting lawyers into not showing up the day of the trial, which then leads to a default judgement and Mr Kingsley going free for 'lack of evidence'.
Failing that...
STEP 3: Try to bribe the judge to throw out the case on some stupid legal techicality.
Failing that...
STEP 4: Make endless appeals against a guilty verdict until by chance you hit pay dirt and your case is overturned, or until the case just kind of disappears off the record books. Remember Jimmy Maladina's court case?

Respond to this message   
Kur Walg

Leave Sam Koim to Do His Job

September 21 2011, 12:03 PM 

Why the fuss about young Sam Koim?. Everyone was crying for young and new blood to change things for the better.Mr. Koim took the challenge as a young man and he is doing a fine job...so far.Let him do his job.Let him complete the task.Just leave him to complete the job.

Respond to this message   

not pollies only...

September 21 2011, 12:01 PM 

that is true, i agree with your comments.. Zarriga Ruby the former a/Secretary for National Planning just got Arrested and Charged for Conspiracy to Defraud the State..

Respond to this message   
JP

Just a tool

September 21 2011, 12:07 PM 

Ruby Z was just a mere tool used by P.Tienstin to facilitate what Joseph Lelang would not do. Poor Ruby was used to cater for political interest of certain politicians....
I have the feeling that the same is now happing to Sam Koim. Sam Koim is being used to further interest to Asparing leaders of this country for their own power struggle.

Respond to this message   

Re: Just a tool

September 21 2011, 12:28 PM 

So JP what are you saying ? Are you suggesting Sam Koim step down and nothing be done at all ? I understand Sam & his team are acting within the boundaries of the terms of reference set. So let young Sam do what he is doing - for sure one clue will lead to the next ...at the end of the day, we know that the Government of the day has the final say on all COI's. Unless you want Tiensten and the other MP's roam around freely living luxury lives on Tax Payers money. LET SAM DO HIS JOB - HE IS AN EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWS HIS JOB. Give him a break.....The cause of investigation is MISAPROPRIATION of funds ..so let him do his job and who know what other bigger fish will be hooked up when these others what are named open their stinky mouths. Lets wait patiently and see please - unless you want to head another COI team yourself ...please by all means do so JP !

Respond to this message   
jp

TO *******

September 21 2011, 12:36 PM 

Ombudsman Commission, Auditor General, Public Prosecutors officer, Attorney General and Police Depeartment(Fraud Division) and a someone(prefereable a former judge etc)with great experience to head the Task force. NOT some small boy with one or two years of legal experience and politically pick by politicain to further their political points and interest. See my point, there is no transparancy in what is happing at close doors.

Respond to this message   

Oh JP ! JP !

September 21 2011, 12:55 PM 

Oh JP ! JP ! You call Sam Koim a small boy ? I wonder what you have to offer on the table. After all, the findings will end up in the high courts and thats where its will all be determined whether or not the "small" boy and his team were just playing marbles or not. Besides we all know the Ombudsman Commission etc are all teethless ...they have been shutting up and kept quiet in bigger issues in the Somare Government. If you call Sam Koim a small boy then why are your big-boy MP's running and fleeing and avoiding police interviews ? I begin to wonder if you are being affected here and why you are so uneasy with the "small" boys activities. Good luck to you all. Whether the COI's get actioned or not is up to the Government of the day BUT ATLEAST CROOKS AND THEIR CRONIES GET EXPOSED IN THESE INVESTIGATION, GET THEM RUNNING SO THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE IN THE VILLAGES AND HARD WORKING TAX PAYERS LIKE MYSELF ARE BETTER INFORMED OF HOW THESE SICK MP THEIVES ARE SO THAT WE WILL NOT VOTE THEM BACK WHEN THEY BRING "OUR" STOLEN MONEY BACK TO THE ELECTIONS TO BUYS GIFTS AND VOTES ....GOOD WORK SAM ...YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB !!!! Lastly I challenge you to meet Mr. Sam Koim - he has a good heart and he is a man of Christian Principles ! He will do what is RIGHT in God's eyes ...something that all others including OC, etc failed to do ...HE FEARS ONLY GOD ...May God bless and Guide him ....DONE TALKING !

Respond to this message   
X

Re: Oh JP ! JP !

September 21 2011, 1:07 PM 

Your posting is weak in logic.

Respond to this message   
MD

JP

September 21 2011, 6:27 PM 

JP,

You are not even near Sam Koim...you are talking like a small boy your self..........I am happy so far...........good work Sam Koim.............

Respond to this message   
JP

please

September 21 2011, 1:25 PM 

oh please dont fool mi with Christian principel etc...what rubbish, are u refering to the same sam koim i went to UPNG...?
let me ask u this, how was sam koim appointed in the first place? was the position advertised, WHO appointed him and what critirior was used to appoint the head of Task Force ...?
I have a tax payer and the last thing i want is for this corrup leaders to escape, but I am not prepared to let them escape becasue of some incompetence of some small boy who is used by politician to begin with. I have not trust in the Task force that includes the appointment of Sam Koim and I dont thing they will fully investigate all, i believe they will finger point does they like and does they are advised not too.

Respond to this message   
Black Water Meri

Re: please

September 21 2011, 2:01 PM 

SAM KOIM is a STATE LAWYER. He is doing a tremendeous job, just let him do his job. "Task Force Sweep" is independent and has the prosecution powers unlike the stacked backlog of Commission of Inquiries whose recommendations for prosecution are NEVER implemented.

Let Koim and his team sweep the K125m saga to something the public will be happy. K10m given to Wartoto and K1.9b Tiensen diverted to ??? are also in the pipeline.

Whether Koim does a good job in the interest of the public or a mere political witch-hunt, just let him do his job as directed. He is a senior state lawyer, and its HIS JOB TO PROTECT THE STATE from CORRUPTION!

Black Water Meri

Respond to this message   
Kur Walg

Re: please

September 21 2011, 2:16 PM 

@JP.....you sound like you got something.You are saying we just let everything go just like that?. Never to do anything at all with corruption and let the crooks go free??. Is that what you implying here?.The NEC is not stupid to appoint Sam Koim because he is a fresh man.Your contribution does not make sense to this blog.

Respond to this message   

Sam Koim

September 21 2011, 2:32 PM 

JP is like most citizens, unfortunately. As long as a pollie or a public official is pushing a sausage into his mouth, he could care less whether that person is completely corrupt. JP is out for his own skin just like the corrupt people he supports.

Respond to this message   
Go Get Them !

Re: Sam Koim

September 21 2011, 2:55 PM 

@JP ...We Papua New Guinean think Sam Koim is doing an excellent job EXCEPT you ! WAKE UP please. Let him do his job and you can't wait at the finish line to judge him and his teams work. He is a Senior Lawyer with the State and what he is doing is totally within his scope. I really don't know where the hell you are coming from and what you are trying to say ...please let him chase these theiving crook MP's down and bring them to court. Doesn't that make you happy for once ? Sam is a proffessional and you have no right to call him a "Small boy". You are disrespectful and have no sense of direction in your comments. UNLESS you have some interest in these investigations and are being uneasy with the heat. Let Mr. Koim do what he has to do as a proffessional and lets all wait to see the outcome. Most or nearly all PNGean's with common sense who work hard & sweat support him ...na yu yet olsem wanem ? Yu mas bel pen ya.

Respond to this message   
kurai

September 21 2011, 3:11 PM 

Does Sam drink much?

Respond to this message   
Jack

September 21 2011, 3:18 PM 

Mate, he does not. Sam is a committed christian, a God fearing man.

Respond to this message   
Bob

September 21 2011, 3:23 PM 

Kurai ...Sam doesn't drink so don't even think of buying him a drink :)

Respond to this message   
Wanio

September 21 2011, 3:41 PM 

Does he at least drink water???

Respond to this message   
Waigani Spy

yea yea

September 21 2011, 4:05 PM 

yea yea,bullcrap, u guys think u know him,
he is a great womanizer. Askim ol mama lo officer

Respond to this message   
JP

True

September 21 2011, 4:15 PM 

The point that wheather SKoim does a good job or not Should not be questions. The questione Bwara meri posted simply defeats the point of the whole Investigation. Sorry if i have hurt you alls feelings on Mr Koim but I still stand by what I say,,I dont think anything will come by this investigations becasue they are rushing all this just to win political points for the Oneil/Naman government. As for his personnel life after UPNG, I would not have any idea so i would not comment on it. Still I dont think Christianity should be a decideing factor to compliment someones effectiveness in accomplising his or her duty.

Respond to this message   
$$$

Oh JP...are thinking from you a$$$

September 21 2011, 7:53 PM 

@JP what is your point? The issue of pertinence is:
to uncover massive corruption against the certain individuals = restore confidence in govt = govt gets polittical credit = restore confidence in people!

I dont know what JP is goin on about..What is your real point of contention. JP yous are better off discussing other issues..

JP for you information, the Task Force headed by SK have done a fantastice thus far..The massive K1.9 billions (of which K125million is part of) fradsters will be telling PNG public why and where the funds have gone..This is not a witch hunt as you are so concerned - this is to identify and prosecute (if possible) the potential fraudsters.

Respond to this message   
YuGuess?

Which Government Issued Instruments for creation of Task Force?

September 22 2011, 1:29 AM 

I recall Sam Abal saying in an EMTV news after the events of 2/08/11 that the Somare/Abal government, now in the opposition, instigated the formation of this Anti-Corruption Task Force where Mr. Sam Koim is now heading.

Em turu o nogat?

Respond to this message   
huh huh?

Re: yea yea

September 21 2011, 8:26 PM 

If you want anyone to believe you, you have to be a little more specific, ok?

Respond to this message   
Kaim O

Re: yea yea

September 22 2011, 8:54 AM 

Can someone also ask Sam Koim to lay charges on the NPF and the Finance reports which are now sitting collecting dust at waigani?

Respond to this message   
Hawk

NPF Report won't be touched by this Government

September 22 2011, 10:17 AM 

@Kaim O ... Yes one thing at a time please. Plus I don't think somebody will touch th NPF investigations soon. We leave that to the next government. For now , let Sam and his team continue to do what he is doing.

Respond to this message   
Mangi blo PNG

Go Sammy Boy go

September 22 2011, 10:47 AM 

Sam - You and your team have the public support to clear the mess created by a selfish few. Apart from the K125m NASFUND saga, go after all those Paul Tienstan CLOWNS like Jefery Puipui, Willaim, Pondros and countless others who applied for NPO funds and received it under pretense for thier own use.

SAMPLA blo nau live like kings - BUT not long before that like me they were below the national average!!!

Respond to this message   
Wara

Re: Go Sammy Boy go

September 22 2011, 11:18 AM 

Please Sam if you are reading, can you also invetigate those involved in the BSP Bank Roberry as well, those that appeard in news. Tony Aimo (Dreikikir) Pruaitch (Aitape) Marus (Talasea) etc

Respond to this message   
Black Water Meri

Re: Go Sammy Boy go

September 22 2011, 2:03 PM 

...and i hope it goes little further and uncover the rot involving Patrick Pruiatch(then forest minister) of the Singapore Log Export Trust Account, a tune of K40m...and the Taiwan Diplomacy Water Bottle saga involving Paul Tienstein and Timothy Bonga and others, who took part in the US$30m saga.

Black Water Meri

Respond to this message   
Hagen North Kange

Well done Sam Koim

October 14 2011, 3:08 PM 

Sam Koim and his team is doing a fine job. Anybody seeing fit to criticise Sam Koim's leadership in this team must do so if he/she is familiar with his (SK)personal background otherwise don't waste your energy as he is very inteligent and God fearing.... Anyway Sam, can the investigation team re-activate the inquiry into the NPF saga and implement recommendations provided by investigators? .... may be not possible now because the current PM and the brother of Moses Maladina are heavily implicated ... its no wonder that when we see the PM, Mr. M Maladina is always there. Are they Mr. Clean or pretending to be one but are hidding behind veils of political corruption? Every time i see them in the printed or electronic media, ifeel like vomiting. I do not think for one minute that these type of leadrs have answers for this nation of ours. Look at them, great pretenders acting as if they are not corrupt .. shame shame shame!

Kur mona wamp

Respond to this message   
Hard ya

Re: Well done Sam Koim

October 14 2011, 4:03 PM 

@ Hagen North Kange - yes it would be good if the NPF saga file was brought to the table but as you mentioned the PM has his name on it too. And since the terms of reference are set and endorsed by the government , this is one case that won't make it on the list - it has to wait till the next Government. But on the whole , Sam Koim is doing a great job and he is very bold to undertake this role. Let's support him and give him praise where due instead if raising unfounded personal criticisms and accusations against him. I'm sure his not loving this job and having fun but it's a daunting task.

Respond to this message   
wagewangale

JP Crap

November 11 2011, 10:40 AM 

Jp, You keep supporting the crooks. Why? Are you in the team? If you or I do not say anything about the corrupt activities of our mandated leaders, then who is gonna say? Think and talk. What you are saying does not justify what the leaders have done. Wrong is wrong and how can you say it is right when it is wrong? JP, you better change your mind and start talking about fighting corruption. Are you feeding on the same plates as the corrupt MPs? Let Sam Koim do his job. You just keep your mouth shut and let the law take its cause.
There are no separate laws for leaders and for the ordinary people.

Sam Koim, good job. Keep doing it at your own pace. We are proud of what you are doing. FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION PLEASE. IT IS EVERY BODY'S BUSINESS. If no one does it, who will do it? We have to do it for the good of our country, our children and future generations to come.

ATTACK THE PROBLEM BUT NOT THE PERSON.

Respond to this message   
1 thing

wanewangale!!!!

November 11 2011, 10:44 AM 

I have no problem with anything you say IF you will not write a posting that sounds like one side is anti-corruption and the other side is not. Remember, both governments are corrupt (many have the same ministers in charge) and all this anti-corruption action may lead to zero convictions and thus be a planned farce and trick on all of us leading up to the election.

So please use your time to equally demand that Peter O'Neill and Jimmy Maladina face the music on the yet unresolved NPF scandal. Please.

Respond to this message   
wagewangale

JP Crap

November 11 2011, 10:48 AM 

Jp, You keep supporting the crooks. Why? Are you in the team? If you or I do not say anything about the corrupt activities of our mandated leaders, then who is gonna say? Think and talk. What you are saying does not justify what the leaders have done. Wrong is wrong and how can you say it is right when it is wrong? JP, you better change your mind and start talking about fighting corruption. Are you feeding on the same plates as the corrupt MPs? Let Sam Koim do his job. You just keep your mouth shut and let the law take its cause.
There are no separate laws for leaders and for the ordinary people.

Sam Koim, good job. Keep doing it at your own pace. We are proud of what you are doing. FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION PLEASE. IT IS EVERY BODY'S BUSINESS. If no one does it, who will do it? We have to do it for the good of our country, our children and future generations to come.

ATTACK THE PROBLEM BUT NOT THE PERSON.

Respond to this message   
wanewangale!!!!

Re: JP Crap

November 11 2011, 10:52 AM 

I have no problem with anything you say IF you will not write a posting that sounds like one side is anti-corruption and the other side is not. Remember, both governments are corrupt (many have the same ministers in charge) and all this anti-corruption action may lead to zero convictions and thus be a planned farce and trick on all of us leading up to the election.

So please use your time to equally demand that Peter O'Neill and Jimmy Maladina face the music on the yet unresolved NPF scandal. Please.

Everyone has to face the music if the system is going to work. Make sure that other readers see you as playing fair on all sides of the fence.

Respond to this message   
Ima

No one will do it

November 27 2011, 4:17 PM 

JP your arguments are baseless to attack Sam Koim. Sam is a very young man but matured and u targetting him shows a man who missed out on doing something for the country at Sam's age because he was immature in his head.

Maturity does not come with age but having the right attitidte and heart.

PNG let's support Sam in prayer and by words of encouragement, regardless of his age whatsover.

The outcome Sam and his team trying to acheive are the same for years we have been crying for and that is to ROOT OUT CORRUPTION at all levels especially with our politicians and down. At least there is a start there and Sam Koim has raised his hands to spearhead it....PNG let's support the SWEEP Team

Respond to this message   
Ima

No one will do it

November 27 2011, 4:21 PM 

JP your arguments are baseless to attack Sam Koim. Sam is a very young man but matured and u targetting him shows a man who missed out on doing something for the country at Sam's age because he was immature in his head.

Maturity does not come with age but having the right attitidte and heart.

PNG let's support Sam in prayer and by words of encouragement, regardless of his age whatsover.

The outcome Sam and his team trying to acheive are the same for years we have been crying for and that is to ROOT OUT CORRUPTION at all levels especially with our politicians and down. At least there is a start there and Sam Koim has raised his hands to spearhead it....PNG let's support the SWEEP Team

Respond to this message   
em

Re: No one will do it

November 27 2011, 6:08 PM 

I'm tired of this nonsense talk like what you've writen: "have the right attitude and heart". First please explain to us what you mean by this. Second give us some actual information and evidence that Sam Koim has any of this. Your just like the supporters of all the past corrupt pollies, you can't give any details all you can do is rhetoric and PR. on and on and on. It gets tiring because it is such tok nating.

Respond to this message   
Im

November 28 2011, 3:26 PM 

Respond to this message   
Noksbissi

Sam is just a hound dog

November 28 2011, 4:01 PM 

Sam is just doing his master's bidding that's all.

Most MPs are corrupt, including Oneil, Namah, Maladina, Polye, Duma, etc but Sam Koim's sweep team will only go after those that Oneil tells him to go after. So we will only see them chase the 20 members of the current opposition and prosecute them. The rest who are in government will get clean away.

That's the way things work in PNG. So don't talk about Sam's christianity or what a great guy he is, at the end of the day he has a Terms of Reference which spells out to him who he is supposed to investigate. He is not allowed to act outside this TOR.

So noken boast nambaut when you are not able to work out what this investigation is all about. It is not about getting rid of corruption, its all about getting rid of the opposition.

Respond to this message   
Ima

No one will do it

November 28 2011, 4:02 PM 

My friend no wonder you still need teaching and explanation on having "right attitudes and heart"

I mean you have a heart to see this nation changed for the good. We have an abaundance of natural resources in gas, oil, gold, timber, fish, coffee, cocoa u name it but there is no tangible change in the country because the money is not managed right by the people we entrust with.

That's why we need people with this kind of heart with the right attitudes (unwavering in what they believe in) to do something) but you will hardly find people like that because there are not many of them. There could be some but they are grumbling and mumbling with old women feables because they are afraid to do something right in what capacity they are in.

I do not know who the hell Sam Koim is but guys, the man is at least trying to put sense into people misusing our money. Can we support that for goodness sake....He can be worse than the politicains or the beauracrats who cares because we have seen over and over people we thought were good were the worst.However, the end product I want is all those steal man meri to be behind bars. I do not want to study the background of who is doing it, his age, qualification, does he drink, even his personal life but all I want is aleast someone pays for stealing this country's money and that's why I support what he is doing. I do not support him but what he is doing.

Respond to this message   
Noksbissi

November 28 2011, 4:13 PM 

Ima, did you understand my posting?

I do not need to be educated, I simply outlined the futility of your the previous arguments. Nothing will change because the really big theives are actually in government.

The K125m kokopo deal has been investigated and the biggest crooks in that deal are NASFUND. Do you see them being prosecuted? Noooo.

Just wake up from your sleep friend and smell the coffee.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Sam Koim and Task Force
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board