<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

The KEY

September 26 2011 at 11:58 AM
Simmik Ambo 

With all comments made...I think NAPE is just another puppet...WHAT A DISGRACE TO THE PEOPLE of SINASINA YONGUMULG...You can't blame him...since you gave him the POWER..after yu daunim bribery moni em givim yu on the hour or night before voting...YOU SOW CORRUPTION on the POLLS so WE REAP the HARVEST of our choises for the next 5 years.

WAKE UP...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Left Behind !

Re: The KEY

September 27 2011, 8:34 PM 

Em Nau ..I feel sorry for the people of SINASINA YONGUMULG. Time and time I see letters to the editor in both papers saying NOTHING is happening and no development is taking place in this electorate. Then, development must be happening somehere ...Morata ??? ...its sad that if this is true, then the people of SINASINA YONGUMULG need to WAKE up ...Anyways you reap what you sow so kaikai money on the night of the election and asss op for the next 5 years ... Probably there are no educated elites from that electorate or I am not sure ...maybe they too have been bought off ...Good Luck !

Observer Tasol.

Respond to this message   
Sorry

Re: The KEY

September 27 2011, 8:42 PM 

Sorry,bad name ya..you folks need to change your mind now..think back how well and how much
Nape as done to his district..if at morata then the question is, "is there any other professionals or elicts in the area???.."Its time now so you folks better make the right choice for betterment of
your self and your district,,em zol..
Kanda Ketz..Ice Block..

Respond to this message   

maski sutim tok!

September 27 2011, 9:46 PM 

Mate, I agree with you but lets not blame J. Nape alone. I think we should blame the rest of the 108 MPs for conspiring with J.Nape to abuse the Parliamentary process and the Constitution for their own benefits. J.Nape has been the Speaker for two consecutive terms. He conspired with the overthrown Somare govt in the last 9 years and the recent O'neil govt to overthrow the last govt. Despite his corrupt practices and still both govts (Somare & O'neil) saying nothing. Looks like its only the Opposition (former & recent) who is vocal about the Speakers unconstitutional acts. Obviously, your elected MP conspired with J.Nape in these constitutional breaches either in the Somare or O'neil govt.. So, you too must vote in someone who is transparent, honest, anti-corrupt in 2012 for PNG to combat corruption headon. PNG is just corrupt therefore noken pointim finger lo J.Nape na Sinesine Yongomugl tasol, becos 4 of your fingers are pointing back at you..

Respond to this message   
Nothing at All

Maybe.....

September 27 2011, 10:05 PM 

Yes but forget the high level stuff on what he achieved while on the speakers throne - he never did anything for his electorate ...nothing and nothing - but unfortunately he will win back in 2012 the way its going. Sinasina & Yongumul people will be in the wilderness for another 5 year = 15years in total. Lord Help !!

Respond to this message   
Nape needs his nappie changed

Re: Maybe.....

September 28 2011, 6:41 AM 

The only thing he "achieved" while on the Speakers throne was to make a mockery out of our constitution. I hardly consider that an achievement, do you?

Respond to this message   

September 28 2011, 9:11 AM 

what do you mean, forget the high level stuff? if we are to eradicate corruption, then it must be at all levels i.e. from electoral level to national level..it is our duty (you and i) to fight corruption as PNGeans, tru ah?

Respond to this message   
True ya

September 28 2011, 9:29 AM 

Exactly ...so to fight corruption at the High Level, we start by getting rid of such Apes in the Election - thats what we are on about here. The issue is Sinasina / Yongmul people keep running after Napes money and keep voting him in ...thats why when the Ape is on the throne of the speaker, banana decisions are made where our constitution is abused time and time again. We can not fight corruption at the top level ! thats beyond our reach - the only way is to start by making sure they don't return to Parliment - plus elect a good leader and you see some development coming through as well.

Respond to this message   

Ten Times stupid

October 1 2011, 9:12 AM 

The most stupidest mp i kind of find among all polie's is jeffry nape. Those who voted him in (brainless sinasina yongumul)are even more stupider than him, ten times stupid

apart from his stupidity in managining parliament affairs look at the mansion he is building in morata. where did he get all that money from and whats the sense of building a mansion with a helicopter pad on top in a settlement? it appears he is going to choke to death before the mansion is complete.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The KEY
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board