<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

PNG POLITICS ****** CORRUPT

November 23 2011 at 3:30 PM
PORO 

To all the Pollies esp one in the current govt Peter, Belden, polye, Mek, Basil and the list goes on please please fight for the people and not for you ur family ur cohorts ur intrest ur bitches and to members in the former regime ...cmmon now please pleaseeeee!!!!!what the **** is wrong with our pollies we need a military coup right now!!!!!!!! I just dnt want to hear and see all those pollies they are just bunch of dick heads wasting tx payers money kissim feelings na stap 2012 I want all of them to ****** lose and go to hell!!!! me putim k10 flex na me usim internet lo just kam lo displa site na tromoi tingting blo me if em kam gut ok wanbel na if em na kam gut lo yau blo u tromoi lo street na ol rat bai harem thnx thnx mangi Madang!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mah gawd

Re: PNG POLITICS ****** CORRUPT

November 23 2011, 3:35 PM 

You sound idiotic. First, you plead with the pollies to become as if (a) any of them come here and waste their time reading the nonsense on pngscape and (b) they would listen to yu and follow the instructions of an anonymous advisor such as yourself. Then you ask for a military coup which only idiots would think could make the corruption situation better. what planet is your mind at right now, poro? It is such helpless sounding people like yourself that makes the corrupt pollies laugh and laugh as they continue stealing.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board