<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

How much was Jefferey Nape bribed to sign papers making ONeill PM????

May 31 2012 at 11:14 AM
insider 

Everyone laughs that the speaker is his 'usual frustrating self' which leaves Nape free to continue demanding 'commissions' from both sides of the fence to come to their side on any parliamentary issue. Nape is a regular cash register, you'll hear the bells go ding ding ding every time after he won't cooperate. Easy money greases up the Nape wheel. This is how corrupt our government has become, and the foolish people in Nape's electorate will either reelect him or will allow him to pay out his easy earned cash to buy votes.Thats the picture of Jefferey Nape.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Buai

Re: How much was Jefferey Nape bribed to sign papers making ONeill PM????

May 31 2012, 11:31 AM 

Couldnt agree with you more. Going on his past and predictable behaviour I think he has put his greedy self interests before the nations and I wouldnt be surprised if he is getting millions for this latest stunt. I hope he rots in hell.

Respond to this message   
ples mangi

send him to Hell

May 31 2012, 12:16 PM 

if you are from his electorate - pls do the right thing "Do not vote him back".
You have a problem if you vote for him.

Respond to this message   
pais

Re: send him to Hell

May 31 2012, 1:11 PM 

i will vote for him if he gives me money

Respond to this message   
pais

pais you money face.

May 31 2012, 4:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
pais

pais you money face.

May 31 2012, 4:29 PM 

empty brain

Respond to this message   
Peter

Rot in Hell

May 31 2012, 4:32 PM 

Napex will rot in hell with all his wives, cohorts and people like Pais who are easily influenced by a Kina.

Pais, I hope you are being funny because it casts a serious question of one's conscience and the willpower to say no to such temptation. Let's adopt God's standard and reshape a NEW platform for our next generation.

The trend now is NOT a good platform for the generation after us and God help us if we DON'T say NO NOW !!.

Peter

Respond to this message   
Paiela Apare

Re: Rot in Hell

June 1 2012, 1:37 AM 

wantoks, it will take 100 years to change what we want to be come.now still half done.

we will change if every one in png educated and earning money fortnightly or weekly. this is the key to change for better png.today don't accuse each other because we are all in the learning process.

mi orait ha yu tok.

Respond to this message   
look in 7 million mirrors

June 1 2012, 10:01 AM 

Whadda mean, we're half done? We're in worse shape than we were 10 years ago, and far worse shape than we were 25 years ago as far as corruption.

We have NEVER moved forward, we've been sliding backwards for at least the last 25 years, getting worse and worse.

We have yet to show that we can turn ANYTHING around. We were left with a certain infrastructure, government system etc etc at independence and you and I (more to blame than the pollies WE elect) have let absolutely all of it go slack.

The most corrupt people of all in PNG aren't the villagers but the towns people, especially those earning a salary.

Respond to this message   
investigator

June 3 2012, 12:03 PM 

Does anyone have any insider info on how much Nape was bribed by O'Neill to sign the papers?

Respond to this message   
insider

June 3 2012, 1:25 PM 

K3,000 000.............shared between Deputy speaker and the GG

Respond to this message   
Oil Palm

NAPE KNOWS!

June 20 2012, 3:31 AM 

Nape knows very well that he's not coming back in 2012 - he did all his homework in preparation for coming years - he has enough monies to survive for the next 20 plus years!
He is fully aware of the fdact that Sinasina Yongomul people will not return him ...... thank you Nape for your contributions, and very special one for most of the corrupted decisions you've laid for your followers!

Respond to this message   
Oil Palm

NAPE KNOWS!

June 20 2012, 3:32 AM 

Nape knows very well that he's not coming back in 2012 - he did all his homework in preparation for coming years - he has enough monies to survive for the next 20 plus years!
He is fully aware of the fdact that Sinasina Yongomul people will not return him ...... thank you Nape for your contributions, and very special one for most of the corrupted decisions you've laid for your followers!

Respond to this message   
respectfully yours

Re: NAPE KNOWS!

June 20 2012, 5:11 AM 

A beautiful girl makes a wonderful wife,
Or that’s what I thought way back then,
They told me the Mekeos were out n about,
Pretty ladies attracting the men,
I found me a mekeo cute as could be,
Not there in Kerema but Alotau way,
I took her to Tazzy my newfound matey
But that Mekeo meri now seems to hate me!
Oh Mekeo meri, I did love you so,
I thought you’d be great when we’d plaiplai ho ho!
But that Mekeo meri then changed to a witch,
She’ll call herself 7mile but she’s really a bitch!
I bought what she wanted she seemed like a dream,
She called for more yet as she lived like a queen,
From village to Tazzy what more could she want?
“Moa moa yet!” was her Mekeo taunt.
She wore me all out and she stripped me quite bare,
From riches to rags now but what did she care?
She took all my wealth yet she still bitched and groaned,
My life was destroyed and I only could moan,
But did Mekeo leave, did she take the next plane?
For that I did pray as I called the Lord’s name,
But Mekeo meri would linger in Oz,
Demanding and crying with hardly a pause,
That's now been my sad life for too many years,
Yet Mekeo meri still drives me to tears,
She’s sticking like glue and for that I must say,
Wish I’d never had fallen for gold digga ways.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board