<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

PRIME MINISTER PETER O'NEILL: "PNG LIKES ME!"

June 20 2012 at 8:02 AM
I luv yu with all my heart Peter O'Neill!!!!! 

PM: PNG Likes Me
National
June 20 2012

Prime Minister Peter O'Neill claims that his leadership of the nation in the past 10 months has been overwhelmingly appreciated by Papua New Guineans.

O'Neill told a crowd in Laiagam, Enga province on Monday that he had been travelling in the past few weeks to corners of teh country never visited by past prime ministers.

"It's not only you, the people of West Enga, who appreciate my government's good work but many others shared the same sentiments when I traveled to almost all the districts in the country where our past Prime Ministers have never bee," he said.

"This shows that the government under my leadership is providing to the people what they deserve as citizens of this country."

"I have a vision for this country, and that is to transform PNG from where it is today to what it is supposed to be."

"I say this because over many years PNG had very poor leadership. Now we all know what leadership is all about and you are here to celebrate that."

"Leadership is all about delivering the necessary goods and services like infrastructure, schcols, health, roads and bridges, which benefit the people and this is what my government is delivering."

"If you want these services to continue, vote candidates who are contesting under my PNC party banner. If you don't want services, vote them out and you will suffer for the next 40 years like you did for the past 37 years."

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
People of PNG would die for Peter O'Neill!!!

Re: PRIME MINISTER PETER O'NEILL: "PNG LIKES ME!"

June 20 2012, 8:17 AM 

CHILDREN GIVE NEW VEHICLE TO O'NEILL AT BUI YEBI
The National
June 20 2012

by Jeffrey Elapa

While some candidates are giving out cash to lure votes, voters in Imbonggu, Southern Highlands province have given a new vehicle and pigs to Prime Minister Peter O'Neill.

O'Neill was surprised when three children from Bui Yebi gave him the keys to a new vehicle.

In addition, a student representing others in the province gave four live pigs to O'Neill and Works Minister Francis Awesa to thank them for the free education policy.

The students said if it was not for the government, their poor parents would have found it difficult to pay for their fees.

O'Neill said that he planned to introduce legislation to make free education compulsory.

Awesa too received overwhelming support from the people who hosted a big traditional welcome.

O'Neill committed K3 million to the Bui Yebi High School while Awesa donated a school truck.

Respond to this message   
Imbonguu man

June 20 2012, 9:14 AM 

the Imbonguu people are the slyest, sleeziest, scumbaggiest breed in PNG

No wonder O'Niel is PM, he grew up with them!

he had all those freaks licking his bumb!

and they are still doing it!

Respond to this message   
in the know

June 20 2012, 10:21 AM 

Disregard the above posting. It is written by crazy Daniel Collins of Cairns, the Australian who hates PNGians and has been posting on the internet for over 3 years against various people from SHP who he's decided he doesn't like.

Respond to this message   

NPF Inquiry & PNGBC

June 20 2012, 12:47 PM 

Can the Sweep Team investigators revist Peter O'Neil's case in NPF/PNGBC fraud?

I think Bire Kimisopa, former Member for Goroka, had the "balls" and had Peter O'Neil locked up in the cell.

A few policemen on Peter's payroll mucked up the case and it has been thrown out by the commital courts in Waigani

Well done Bire. You almost killed Paul Paraka Lawyers too.

In my mind, Petre O'Neil has the NPF/PNGBC 'monkey on his back.' He does not have a liberated conscience depsite him being at the forefront in the recent political developments that have fully tested the foundations of our democracy.

Lets jail a few big birds and bring respect back to our judiciual system, police prosecution, and all law enforcement agencies.

Corruption will be around as long as those perpetrating it are in power.

Yeah, for the sake of my progeny, Peter ONeil must be jailed and share the same fate as the other notorious criminals at Bomana such as William Kapis.

Let us move in the right direction PNG

Respond to this message   
too late now!

Re: NPF Inquiry & PNGBC

June 20 2012, 1:10 PM 

I agree with you but it is unconstitutional in PNG and in most countries to prosecute anyone more than once using the same evidence.

The evidence was presented and if the court mucked it up, they mucked up their only chance to put O'Neill and Maladina in prison for their NPF stealing.

You better find something else to get him on but good luck. All pollies have learnt how to be smarter than the prosecutors in hiding evidence.

Respond to this message   
Kango you are spot on!!

Kango you are spot on!!

June 20 2012, 5:23 PM 

kango,you have much subbstance in your article.

With you

Respond to this message   
Kimisongu

Re: NPF Inquiry & PNGBC

June 20 2012, 10:01 PM 

Kango,

May I ask WHO is going to move PNG in the right direction?

Will it be our politicians? Of course not. It's not in their interest.

Will it be the lawyers? Of course not. It's not in their interest.

Will it be the lazy police? Of course not. It's not in their interest.

Will it be the judges? Of course not? Em i no wari blo ol.

So who will do this moving that you speak of us needing?

Please advise.

Respond to this message   

Jail Peter O'Neil

June 21 2012, 5:49 PM 

The facts have been stated. Stop languishing in the past and putting up arguments that won't even hold water. Lets face the facts and work towards a better PNG.

I am sure there will rise up men and women across the wide spectrum of society demanding changes and they will rewrite cultural narrativies that have been detrimental to the proper functioning of our civil service and political machinery over 35 years wantont abuse.

As for Peter O'Neil, he is a thief and deserves to be treated like a criminal. PNG does not belong to him.......it belngs to our children and lets start by jailing criminals in high offices.

........manda....

Respond to this message   
reality check

Re: Jail Peter O'Neil

June 21 2012, 6:07 PM 

Who's gonna start jailing people like O'Neill. YOU?

What are you waiting for then?

Respond to this message   
REALITY

June 21 2012, 8:36 PM 

"I am sure there will rise up men and women across the wide spectrum of society demanding changes"

You're sure about that? You haven't done it. I haven't done it. Nobody here at scape has done it. No one I can see, scanning our horizon of society has done it.

So why are you so sure that there are people who are around who will rise up when we've had donkey's years of slow impoverishment, greater stealing and corruption, and declining public services that should have been more than enough to cause NORMAL people to rise up.

In PNG we're still as dead as a lying log! In this department there's something terribly wrong with us as a people but i can't figure out what it is.

Respond to this message   

June 25 2012, 12:57 PM 

REALITY & reality check, It appears you are suffereing from "selective amnesia." I am quite amazed at your level of you intellegigence.

Lee Kuan Yew wore white and fougth corruption head on in Sinagapore for 40 years and changed his country from a 3rd world country to a 1st world nation.

Somare could not bring PNG to that level because he was busy making money for himself.......you check with Australian Federal Police how much he, Don Ploye, Patrick Pruaitch, Peter O'Neil, William Duma, Paul Tiensten, Sani Rambi, Arthur Somare etc, etc have collectively amassed for themselves and you will be aghast. These men are worth K1 billion. Didi they earn it , make it, or steal it.....talk facts, not defending your O'Neil-in-crime, REALITY and reality check!!!!

30 years of development funds locked in the hands of a few theiving nationals...doing diservice to this country....your call intellectuals oj PNG

Respond to this message   
his nose in our bums

June 25 2012, 11:22 PM 

How could collins possibly hate PNGeans if he's always sticking his nose in our bums :-p

Respond to this message   
Sasa Kutu

Imbonguu People is not silly

July 15 2012, 8:15 AM 

Imbonguu man
Imbonguu man,don't be jealous when Imbonguu people are supporting O'Niel,O'niel em pikini blong Ialibu Pangia and Imbonguu,you must be and foreigner adapted by Imbonguu parents or you may be someone who doesn't care about people in the village but you live and enjoy the city life so you really don't know what's happening back home and how people in Imbonguu/Ialibu/Pangia survers.Please open up you narrow mind and think big while you are young before your speak out,don't repeat and say that Imbonguu people are silly to support O'niel.

Respond to this message   
kumuipana143

June 22 2012, 9:00 AM 

Maski lo longlong nambaut!!!!
Man introducim free education em Paias Wingti ino O'Neill..

Respond to this message   
Wingti is the scam

June 22 2012, 3:56 PM 

You're right! And because of that stupid stupid decision, Pais Wingti turned what HAD been a very well managed macro-economy into a shambles, forcing PNG to go in debt to the World Bank for a huge % of GDP. That's what started our economic decline, ending with the devaluation of the kina.

All thanks to Paias Wingti!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
CONVERSATION OVERHEARD AT GOLDEN BOWL

June 21 2012, 3:10 PM 

PM and the DPM were dining with a group in a table behind ours. I could only hear, not see.

"Can I love you Peter, you are so pretty to me, " one diner said to the other after repeatedly asking for Peter's phone number and despite Peter O'Neill replying, "I am a boy cannot love you," according to the internal memo.

When the other voice asked "can I f**k you tonight, I have a big d**k," O'Neill asked to be moved to another table.

Respond to this message   
n

July 9 2012, 3:58 PM 

Giaman..tripla NPF saga.

Respond to this message   
wanpis

O'NEIL THE MOST CORRUPT

July 11 2012, 7:06 AM 

O'neil is the most corrupt leader, how can people be so blind.. gosh people what has he done that makes you think he should be the next PM... they just want to go into parliament just to steal.. what else.. THINK people THINK...

Respond to this message   
HL WANIO

O'NEIL KAI'S KOK BLO U NA U KAI'S BLO EM

July 11 2012, 12:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
WE LUV DE FADA!!!

July 11 2012, 2:46 PM 

YES, WE LUV YOU FADA PETER!
WE LUV YOU! WE LUV YOU!
FOREVA AND EVA!!!

Respond to this message   
wanio

July 11 2012, 3:45 PM 

you kai's blo peter oneil still man

Respond to this message   
lol

July 11 2012, 6:05 PM 

A known corrupt dwarf black man with an Irish name becomes PM of a banana republic. The world laughs especially when they see we don't kick the bastard out.

Respond to this message   

PNG Style Leadership

July 12 2012, 3:27 PM 

Peter O'Neil's conscience torments him every time his evil mind is on idle.

Respond to this message   

July 12 2012, 4:09 PM 

Peter, Oh Keel (O'Neil), big kos Bend Them (Belden) Namah has a hard on

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - PRIME MINISTER PETER O'NEILL: "PNG LIKES ME!"
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board