<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

Give me some tips on who to vote for

June 26 2012 at 11:40 AM

any tips for Moresby NorthEast candidates, my name's registered there. i really haven't been a political fan but i have a right to vote so i'm going. please help. newcomer.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
2 toea

Re: Give me some tips on who to vote for

June 26 2012, 9:48 PM 

Vote PNG style... Vote for the guy who gives you the most money, food, vehicles, land, etc.

Don't vote for the poor honest guy... He's the one that will work the hardest to make himself rich when he gets into power. He will forget about you.

The poor honest guy will forget about you, but the already rich politician will remember you as that f*^kin ******* who took his money, food, vehicles, etc.

Respond to this message   
Dishonest Candidates United Pty Ltd

Re: Give me some tips on who to vote for

June 27 2012, 3:39 AM 

If the poor guy is truly honest, then he most certainly won't do what you say he'll do.

The problem is that we never elect honest people. Instead we elect people who SAY they're honest and SAY they're God fearing when in fact they are neither!

This year there are hardly any honest candidates competing. Nearly all the candidates can smell LNG money and are racing to be one of the lucky winners of the PNG Pollie Lotto. Win 109 chances out of 3,400 to become a multi- multi-millionaire!

Respond to this message   
HELA IPILI

BIRE KIMISOPA AND ROBERT LEPATU

June 27 2012, 1:44 PM 

BIRE IS CONTESTING FOR GOROKA AND ROBERT LEPATU IS CONTESTING FOR MORESBY NORTH WEST.
IF TWO OF THIS WIN,FINALLY THERE WILL BE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE DARK TUNNEL.
LETS WAIT AND SEE.

Respond to this message   
Porgeran

Tupela trupela leaders blo PNG

June 28 2012, 3:51 PM 

Mi wish olsem tupela man i winim displa election, I mobilesed my people from Gerehu and gave Robert Lepatu 40 first votes and to Powes for Governor.

em raits na choice blo mi. mi wish tupela man bai win.

yupla vote olsem wanem? nau taim blo givim report.campaign i finis.

Respond to this message   
BWA Ltd

Calling Hon Powes Parkop

June 28 2012, 3:55 PM 

I want Powes to win because I've got some stuff I want him to buy for city beautification. I'm willing to give him up to 15% under the table as long as he does for me what he did for others- no tendering process. just ignore it.

Hon Parkop if you read these postings please give a signal that you read this. Contract could be up to K1.5 million which means K225,000 for your pocket. Will follow any instructions you want for bank deposit.

Please leave some kind of signal here then I come see your at NCDC office.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Give me some tips on who to vote for
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board