<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

NOW WE KNOW - the common rolls were INTENTIONALLY manipulated

July 1 2012 at 10:46 AM
And So It Goes 

No votes should even be counted at this point. It is obvious that massive fraud took place starting BEFORE the election and continuing up to now. This was NOT a free and fair election. It was fraudulent from the top to the bottom.

30 JUNE 2012 Post Courier Weekender

Andrew Trawen admits there are big problems with the electoral roll.

"We have found evidence of deliberate actions by some to remove names, add names and modify the status of persons on the roll," he said.

"Once we have completed our enquiries I will refer these matters to the police."

OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT NO ONE WILL BE PUNISHED. THE POLLIES DIRECTING THE FRAUD WILL MAKE SURE THE COURT CASES ALL DISAPPEAR.... JUST LIKE PETER O'NEILL AND JIMMY MALADINA'S COURT CASE!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ANNON

Re: NOW WE KNOW - the common rolls were INTENTIONALLY manipulated

July 1 2012, 11:38 AM 

Forget all these crap - We were crying for elections to go ahead. Whatever the results, so be it.

Respond to this message   
????

July 1 2012, 3:09 PM 

I wasn't crying for the elections to go ahead. WHERE YOU????????

Respond to this message   
Observer

July 1 2012, 3:29 PM 

Mate, you're obviously a corrupt person yourself if you're asking everyone to forget about investigating intentional (look up that word) manipulation of the common roll. Do you know what that means? It means the common roll mess wasn't due totally to incompetence or lack of time, it was caused by certain people ingentionally going in and changing the rolls to favour one candidate over the others. That is a high crime, close to treason. One of the most sacred underpinnings of a democracy is free and fair elections and this has been violated, not just in one location or province, but across the country. It is becoming more and more clear.

Postponing the election 6 months wouldn't have stopped intentional manipulation of the common rolls.

Respond to this message   
CT Zen

Common roll manipulated by paid Electoral officers.

July 2 2012, 3:04 PM 

They were paid to do the dirty job to justify the deveral of election by 6 months. Every thinking Papua New Guinean should now analyse the whole common roll issue and read between the lines. Electoral officials in the provinces did a good job in enrolling elligible voters and sent them to Port Moresby. The fraudulent activity was done by electoral officials in Port Moresby.

Who is behind this?? yu guess?

Respond to this message   
Which Party Favoured??????

Re: Common roll manipulated by paid Electoral officers.

July 2 2012, 3:23 PM 

I don't think it's all that simple to figure out. Certain areas had a high percentage of eligible voters left off the voter rolls. In those areas, who would they most likely have voted for?

Respond to this message   
CT-Zen

Ultimate aim was to defer the 2012 election

July 3 2012, 3:58 PM 

Not necessarily to favour one party. The whole idea was to defer thre election by 6 months so in order to justify that the common roll has to be corrupted but that plan did not go ahead as planned. The common roll fraud may have occured during the weeks leading up the issue of writs.

Respond to this message   
WHO????????

Re: Ultimate aim was to defer the 2012 election

July 3 2012, 4:11 PM 

So you have to tell us exactly what was achieved by not only screwing up the common roll in electorate after electorate, but also removing the names of prominent Papua New Guineans to shout to the world that the common roll was corrupted.

Who stands to gain from this? Not O'Neill. Not Namah. Then who?

Respond to this message   
CT-Zen

Oh C'mmon... You know the happenings of the past 10 months

July 3 2012, 5:01 PM 

Do I have to spell it out for you. this is from my own analyses. Hope you get the picture if you are on the same line.
Anyway the ellection is over now and we move on. Hopefully the investigations of EC reveals all.

Respond to this message   
LOL

Re: Oh C'mmon... You know the happenings of the past 10 months

July 3 2012, 5:09 PM 

There will be no formal investigations of the EC and no one will be sent to prison.

In PNG that's the law!

Respond to this message   
TIRED CITIZEN!!!

Re: Oh C'mmon... You know the happenings of the past 10 months

July 17 2012, 2:04 PM 

THANK YOU MR. TRAWEN FOR TAKING PAPUA NEW GUINEA BACK TO THE CAVEMEN DAYS...!

WE NEED A NEW COMMISSIONER THAT IS TRANSPARENT, WHO CAN'T BE EASILY BOUGHT AND MANIPULATED BY POWER HUNGRY POLIES..

RIGHT NOW THE WHOLE ELECTORAL ROLL FOR 2012 AND THE PNG ELECTORAL COMMISSION ARE A JOKE..

I AGREE A FULL INVESTIGATION NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE EC, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE LEADERS FOR THE NEXT GOVERNMENT... THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP....!

Respond to this message   
PNG

The Buck Stops At The Top

July 18 2012, 9:22 AM 

The buck stops at the top. Whatever happened with the common roll, it was Mr Trawens responsibility to manage this and he has failed miserably! His lack of leadership has led to the worst elections in our short history. This is a crime against the people of PNG.

He needs to be stripped of his role and prosecuted for negligence of duty. when we hold the senior managers accountable, they will then ensure that the people reporting to them are doing the right things because they will pay the penalities.

Respond to this message   

Re: The Buck Stops At The Top

July 18 2012, 4:32 PM 

This election was fixed so there will be a high percentage of sitting MP's returning.

And so, the story of corruption will continue, and mind you, corruption will reach new heights as the national purse will increase significantly.

Respond to this message   
Em.

July 18 2012, 5:34 PM 

how would have screwing up the common roll have resulted in the elections being deferred? Who would have known they were screwed up until the election itself happened?

I don't buy your theory - you have to explain better how, exactly, screwing up the common rolls would lead to a deferrment of the election because the rolls WERE screwed up and they DIDN'T achieve their objective of deferred election!!!

Em.

Respond to this message   

July 30 2012, 8:26 PM 

PNGEC must be taken to task for denying the citizens of this country the right to make thier mark for the nation.

Respond to this message   
freedom doesn't ring in png

July 30 2012, 9:44 PM 

Yes, and who's going to take them to task? You? Me? O'Neill? Of course not! None of us will, either because we're lazy, we're cowards, or we wanted the electoral rolls to be altered to begin with.

Who speaks on the side of justice in this country? Not the government and not even the people.

Respond to this message   
mi laik save tsol

July 30 2012, 2:18 PM 

Has there been any indication that "anti corruption" Peter O'Neill is going to set up a commission of inquiry to find out who bribed the PNGEC officials?

Respond to this message   

mi laik save tsol

July 31 2012, 12:35 AM 

You know that so long as O'neill is there at the helm, all TaskForce Sweep (Anti-Corruption) and the SABL reports will definitely collect dust because he is seen aligning him self with the so called LOGOHU Awardees in "Grand Thief, Cayman Island Pirate and the Sandline International Murderer". Himself is knighted as "The NPF Thief"

Respond to this message   
grasrut

Re: mi laik save tsol

July 31 2012, 6:11 AM 

Mi wanbel. Their just playing games!

Respond to this message   
hated

Re: mi laik save tsol

July 31 2012, 9:04 AM 

Thats why they are scared of Namah so are leaving him out.

cheers
Sam

Respond to this message   

Bire Opposition Leader

July 31 2012, 3:37 PM 

It appears that Belden will not be invited to form the new government. If Belden is wise, he will need to appoint some credible person to lead the opposition. That person must have an impeccabel credentials and possess the charisma to attract and hold together a fragmented group of single party members, independents; who, by choice, do not want to join Peter O'Neil.

The next test for Belden will be after 18 months-a vote of no-confidence in the Peter O'Neil government.

Respond to this message   
Gob-smacked by Przhevalsky de Cuellar's posts

Re: Bire Opposition Leader

July 31 2012, 3:41 PM 

You are probably the most bizarre person I've come across in ages. Why the hell are you giving advice to Namah, the glutton pig. Namah, the stealer of millions of kina that was supposed to be used for oil palm development. Namah, the liar. Namah, the dictator. Namah, the moral sewer occupier with his womanising and man-ising, gambling, excessive drinking.

Why the hell are you giving such an obvious scumbag advice on what he should do?

If you had any ethics yourself, you'd be advising the good people how to find the evidence to prosecute this corrupt monster and send him to prison for a very long time. He has, after all, more than earned a second prison sentence.

Respond to this message   
Nico

what???

August 1 2012, 3:10 PM 

i think that Papua New Guinea need people like Belden NAmah and not some power hungry liars. so give it up for Belden. PNG really needs Belden because he is firm and stands on his decision not like others who are shaken by wealth and power. so Belden should be our NEXT PRIME MINISTER!!!!

Respond to this message   

Belden Will Surface Again

August 2 2012, 4:30 PM 

Namah is too radical and that fact can not be denied. We need leaders who are outspoken against corruption at all levels.

It appears that you have cannonized Peter O'Neil, Patrick Pruiaitch, Sir J, Wingti, GC Somare, and Polye into sainthood? You can go and help them board the next flight into hell.

It appears that you are wallowing in their scum filled lives of unparralleled thieving of public monies .

PNG needs strong leadership on all fronts and Belden has stood up above all our politicians. He takes corruption head on whilst everyone paid lip service to this evil that has taken over our public service machinery.

It appears that Gob-smacked by Przhevalsky de Cuellar's posts is a pro-corrption low life just like all the grand thieves who have teamed up with one of their kind

Belden is not out......he is bidding his time.......don't write him off yet. In PNG politics no political marriage is set in stone.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

Re: Belden Will Surface Again

August 2 2012, 5:14 PM 

Parliament is being pushed to sit quickly before all counting is complete, for some insidious reason.
Let us hope that Belden Namah doesn't precipitate actions that will have him sent to jail for treason . History will see him in a better light as is already beginning to happen now when people who were quick to jump up and down when he suggested elections should be deferred are now seeing his suggestions had merit.
These very same people are concentrating too much on where his party funds are coming from(he is an extremely wealthy man from his SABL leases-not the right way to acquire your wealth but nothing hidden or underhand here)instead of asking where did money go under suspected frauds carried out by others.
I think a lot of smoke has been smeared by others to cover their own theft of public monies.
He is a hot head and I am not defending him as I do not know him but I think he is a man who stands upon his principles and is not cowed by others.
I admire people who stand by their own beliefs.

Respond to this message   
Huh?

August 2 2012, 5:45 PM 

I can't believe that's you Meri Wau.

Hitler stood by his principles too. His admirers and supporters facilitated and legitimised misery for millions.

Respond to this message   
Meri Wau

August 3 2012, 7:38 AM 

What?You can't believe I admire people who have the courage of their own convictions?
I knew I would be condemned for offering a modiucum of support for Namah although I did say I don't actually support him but the reactions of some of you give me my days entertainment.
I still say that history will judge him in a different light.
Let us see what surprises the next few days have in store for us when we will see people we have admired sell their souls to sup with the Devil.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - NOW WE KNOW - the common rolls were INTENTIONALLY manipulated
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board