<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board  

MINISTER FOR PUBLIC ENTERPRISES BEN MICAH CORRUPT

December 18 2012 at 10:18 PM
cecelia abe 

Ben Micah the not so new minister for public enterprise has already created the wrong waves by forcing state owned enterprises to buy extra landcruises so he and his staffers can circumvent the law and drive land cruisers each.micah already forced the px manager to buy a corporate box in singapore where fat ben cud sip wine and dine singerpore slings and mud crabs like a fat obese king of nating.micah then played the big time and invited corporate managers to join him but only 2 turned up because the others were warned that micah would be demanding donations for ppp.such is life as a minsiter when you come from a bankrupt background and been walking the streets of mosbi for 20 years.
Micah was previously investigated by the OC for misusing public enterprse budget to build his palace office in pacific place only to be sacked by mekere morauta.micah is a small boy compared to sir mek and arthur somare.he lacks intellectual capacity and decorum.his reputation is tarnished and even his own people in rawal jear and swear at him for having 4 wives.yes a highlander disguised as a backslide mussau.
now micah wishes to review and restructure soe's.what? you need an established inetrnational merchant banker to advise the ministry.not fly by nite spivs from croatia and qld country.for gods sake micah stop your foolishness and get serious pls.you are being watched and tested by your own staff and board! they dont trust you and smile only becos you da minister but treat us well because if not, we will wait for you in the streets of mosbi where you will no doubt return when don polye and patrick pruatich team up and overthrow you and peter oniell.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon

Re: MINISTER FOR PUBLIC ENTERPRISES BEN MICAH CORRUPT

December 18 2012, 10:19 PM 

ben micah drives a blue landcruiser and green prado.he has 4 support cars that trail him like a mini PM.oniell look out.after chan dethrones chan he will dethrone you you buddy.

Respond to this message   
desmond tutu

December 18 2012, 10:22 PM 

ben micah did not graduate from upng.he failed his first year and then got a job with nipg as a clerical officer and then started rubbing shoulders with gullible new ireland prov pollies.thats how he got started.the guy is corrupt and evil.he eats too much too.ugly son of a bitch.

Respond to this message   
Tikana

Stop complaining

December 19 2012, 8:24 PM 

For those of you in Kaveing complain long Ben Micah .
You had your chance in this years election .
Stap isi na larim em wokim wok . Em tu gat save. Ino Yupela tasol .

Em Mangi nips tu ya. Olo boi .

Yupela toktok olsem Yupela kam long heaven .. Bladi nilpis idiots .

Respond to this message   
Meri Kara

Ben will change Kaveing - already happening

December 19 2012, 10:29 PM 

Ben will change Kaveing from its sleeping days
Just watch

He just got in and action has began .

It's been a while nips had its leader holding a senior portfolio .

Support stap long Kara . Mussau , west coast Na tigak . Kaveing is with you Ben .

Respond to this message   
NIPS

PNG's fattest pig aka Ben Micah

May 30 2013, 12:01 AM 

Wanem kain wok Ben Micah mekim? His main work seems to be eating - LOOK AT HIM!

Respond to this message   
kamit meri djaul

January 25 2013, 11:17 PM 

here is national newsaper quotes from ben bik bol micah:

I open doors for you (Eda Ranu) to do business where Water PNG cannot go.
“You are best performing company but please increase your profit margin … I want you to expand your capacity and roll out water projects in villages,” Micah said.
“People who don’t pay … don’t give (them) water … you, as water company, must get hard on people. You have to be tough.
“I will bring down a policy on SOEs in February … landowners will have to be involved when we use their assets.
“We must go into partnership with them instead of denying them … we use their land, water but we pay them peanuts,” Micah said.

this is pure bulshiits ben micah.what policy? your mosbi street mentality which you dont have mandate to implement! blarry conman mussau idiot...
as settlers in horse camp and elsewhere in png, squatters contribute meaningfully to the formal & informal sector.not like you big fat corrupt pollie eating chinese food and chinese gum every nite.you know nothing aabout infrastructure assetts in png.you walked the streets like us before you somehow performed a bribery miracle to win your election and was appointed by peter oniell as his yes man-bag man-con-man.ka u!

Respond to this message   
KAVIENG DISTRICT ADMIN

BELDEN NAMAH PUMPS BEN MICAH GOOD & PROPER

January 25 2013, 11:20 PM 

Namah: I must have seen a ghost

Opposition Leader Belden Namah said yesterday that he must have seen a ghost of Ben Micah if the Minister denies the Jackson’s Airport meeting with Vanuatu and PNG Foreign Affairs Ministers.
Mr Namah with his Opposition MPs called a media conference to put what he called some facts for the people of Papua New Guinea to know.
“I want to make it clear to Papua New Guineans and the foreign community who is actually the big fat liar in this whole situation.
“I make myself very clear that on Thursday as I walked into arrival and departure VIP lounge I noticed the Foreign Affairs Minister for Papua New Guinea Rimbink Pato, the State owned enterprise Minister Ben Micah, in their company was Foreign Affairs Minister of Vanuatu.”
“If Ben Micah is denying that he was not there than I must have seen his ghost. It is really sad when senior Ministers, it is really sad when we see the Prime Minister of this country telling lies to the people of this country.
“Just read the front page of Post- Courier, Prime Minister denies any involvement with the Vanuatu Foreign Minister but the Vanuatu Foreign Minister is saying that he was invited by the O’Neill government. Who is telling the truth and who is telling lies?”
Mr Namah said the Office of the Opposition contacted the United States Embassy to find out if there was any formal invitation or appointment for Vanuatu Foreign Minister to visit the US Embassy but the Embassy denied any such arrangements.
“We are talking about the US Embassy in Papua New Guinea denying any formal arrangements.
“My appeal to the people of Papua New Guinea, we have to seriously think about how this country is being run. All you have to do is take three pictures and put them on the wall, the picture of Peter O’Neill, Belden Namah and Ben Micah and check their history. Who has been telling lies? Who has been at the centre of many controversial deals in this country and you find who is telling lies and who is telling the truth.”

Respond to this message   
kavieng public servant

February 20 2013, 12:01 AM 

So much for reforms with state enterprises claimed by minister ben micah when he shocked the province and country with his so called election victory against all odds-given he never visited kavieng open more than twice in 12 years!how can micah reinvent public enterprises when he cannot even implement his dsip funds.todate micah has recieved k15 million and it has all been spent on his own island of mussau with tikana & new hanover receiving nothing but hot air and broken promises.the overweight minister hasnt learnt his lesson from 1992-1997.he will be punished by voters and ofcourse sir j our sleeping governor who spends his time on radio new ireland and emtv brainwashing ignorant citizens and villagers.sir j should resign gracefully before the impending court case against him for bribery throws him out.we call on ur fat minister to return home immediately and fix his back yard before playing the big time in mosbi where everyone knows he is a poor man who walked the streets of waigani and 6 mile smoking broos and using pmv before he conned his way back to abusing public funds to benefit him and his 4 wives and 14 children.so much for being a sda mr micah.your a fraud.

Respond to this message   
px staffer

March 11 2013, 2:00 AM 

ben micah was so poor eating tin fish and kumu b4 he comes a minister.today we see him travelling business class with his group of wives and house girls from mussau like queens of kavieng.ben micah is everything png does not want.getting into politics to further their own business and families.

Respond to this message   
derol maisi

how corrupt is ben micah

March 13 2013, 12:01 AM 

Can we Papua new Guineans stop and think clearly and stop being cheated by politicians like Ben Micah, goodness me, when he was Kavieng MP from 1992-1997 he completely corrupted his district support grant of K1.5 million he was receiving then.

Those in in Kavieng never saw that money, its benefits nor acquittals. When Micah was MP he traveled home 5 times in 5 years to spend Christmas with his wives not his people.

1. During his term he bought a new house at Ela beach costing K1.2 million.where did he get the money from? He abused his DSG funds by giving to his family members and political cronies like Tony Matautu and Gillis who in turn gave it back to him to buy the house

2. He bought a barge for K700,000.00, after Micah was dumped in the 1997 National Elections, Martin Aini investigated the cost of the boat and the supplier in Brisbane quoted $55,000 to build a new one. The rest of the money was used to buy his new printing business in port moresby.

3. Micah’s printing business went broke after the Ombudsman Commision directed government departments not to use Micah’s business because his quotes were twice everyone’s else and that he had to give kickbacks to his sleazy corrupt public servants.

4. Finally PNGBC (Papua New Guinea Banking Corporation) took Ben Micah to court and declared him bankrupt. He was bankrupt from 1999-2009, yet he stood for two elections when he wasn’t qualified to do so completely disregarding the rule of law and showing his disdain for ethical or moral standards.

5. In 1999, Micah was appointed chairman of IPBC and was sacked by Sir Mekere Morauta after eleven (11) months for spending (stealing) K2.5 million renovating his small office at Port Moresby.

The above examples are but the tip of the iceberg of what Ben Micah has corruptly done in the past 15 years, he now he has corruptly won the elections, he will be taken to court by Martin Aini for bribery and illegal campaigning which will all come out in public.

Finally, Ben Micah will be dismissed by the court of disputed returns because he failed to register himself for the 2012 elections and bribed John Kasinga to allow him to contest and vote by hand writing his name on the common roll

That’s Ben Micah for you, Corrupt, Greedy, Adulterous.

Respond to this message   
Fat Cop Files

How FAT is CLIVE YAMUNA?

March 13 2013, 11:27 AM 

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/photo.php?fbid=2990434575576&set=a.2712254501248.74236.1703483469&type=3&theater

Respond to this message   
police

Daniel Collins is back again-moderator erase these postings!

March 13 2013, 12:06 PM 

Above is Daniel's sneaky attempt to trash talk a PNGean.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Daniel Collins is back again-moderator erase these postings!

March 15 2013, 2:39 AM 

bump

Respond to this message   
FAT CAM

Philma Kelegai is back again, see her fat kant cop cousin...

March 15 2013, 7:08 AM 

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/photo.php?fbid=2990434575576&set=a.2712254501248.74236.1703483469&type=3&theater

Respond to this message   
brute

Re: Daniel Collins is back again-moderator erase these postings!

April 28 2013, 4:38 PM 

collins gets the moderators arses, that's why they just love his postings and never erase them!

Respond to this message   
cans gurls

you're jealous of him

April 28 2013, 8:24 PM 

You're jealous, too bad sluts, we canz gurls with some class gonna chase him down now...

Respond to this message   
cans gurls

you're jealous of him

April 28 2013, 8:24 PM 

You're jealous, too bad sluts, we canz gurls with some class gonna chase him down now...

Respond to this message   
brute

Re: you're jealous of him

May 2 2013, 2:49 PM 

Who in her right mind would chase after a rat from the sewer?

Respond to this message   
new ireland works

micah exposed by peter oniel

March 21 2013, 12:30 AM 

people of kavieng open electorate.read on about your minister ben micah-right hand and right bol of Julius chan.now we know why they stood for politics.now we know why they are hell bent on being or wnnabee pm.now micah wants to be pm too!
ben & Julius stop stealing from png!

The prime minister was concerned that a number of ministers had, in recent times, signed non-binding MoUs with foreign entities without following proper processes.
The prime minister’s attention might have been drawn to several MoUs that had been supplied to his department and office.
One is dated Dec 28, 2012, with a certain Workfloww Ltd.
The MoU, signed on two blank pages with the cover page showing the picture of a PNG flag on the left hand and the single word Workfloww on the other side, committed the state to “deploy Workfloww into state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and civil service in 2013”.
The company purported to have “an experienced team that can execute an end to end deployment and technical integration plan in support of the government of PNG’s desire to automate and induce technology-driven administrative controls into PNG’s SOEs”.
There were no further details and the responsible minister was to make all information available to the company and execute a non-disclosure agreement to facilitate implementation.
The MoU committed the state to undertake scope of work by March 31, 2013.
Another MoU, signed on a single page with a certain Alit and, again, with the flag and the single name of the company as headers, committed the state to cooperate with this company on “cement, steel manufacturing, food processing, agriculture and power sectors”.
This MoU, signed on Dec 21, 2012, at the China Shenshen Intercontinental Hotel, committed each party to set up a work group to begin work on an unspecified project by Jan 31, 2013.
Yet, another committed by the same minister was for the setting up of a “Joint Stock Bank and Airline” between the state of PNG and a certain China United Credit Finance Group.
The MoU was signed on Dec 20 at the same Intercontinental Hotel.
Eight points in the MoU gave absolutely no
detail but scheduled Jan 31 as the date to draft a “promoter agreement” between
the two parties.

Respond to this message   
jm

Re: how corrupt is ben micah

May 30 2013, 12:20 AM 

If this is true, why on earth haven't you put all this great information onto one of the blog sites where it will be read by hundreds more people?

Respond to this message   
Wanem Ya!

Grand Papua Hotel

March 24 2013, 8:01 PM 

I am very curious and have to ask the question. Why does Ben Micah live and operate his office from the Gran Papua Hotel I. pOM
Doesn't his ministry have an official office, let alone doesn't the Kavieng open member supposed to have an office at Parliament House? Does anyone know what it costs per night for the penthouse suite at The GP? Lets guess and use a conservative figure 3000.00kina per night x 365 nights = 1095000.00pgk then there is the food bill to feed his whale of family.
Why can't Micah go stay with his business partner down at konedobu SDA compound like he used to?

And why does the PM also have to live there DOESN'T HE have a wife and children to go home to?

It all just seems like a waste of my hard earned sweat and tax money for this pig to live the lavish life and for me to pay for it.
Ben be humble you fat clown and be a real politician for the people instead of pretending you have money...

What's happened like in the old days our polies livEd in their own houses and went to work from their parliament offices. I guess Ben is different, he couldn't scratch together two toea so couldn't buy his own house in POM so he gets us to foot his bill.

Respond to this message   
excreta

excrete minister for pubic enterprises

March 27 2013, 1:50 AM 

As a public servant in pom, I was tasked to make an appointment with minister micah.it took me 9 days to finally speak to his staffer, a young lady by the name of isi.she confirmed the minister was out of the country and asked me for my name.I replied my name is Michel jonathon and I was referred to the minister by an expatriate by the name of Gabriel who questioned me what my agenda was with the minister.i told him I don't answer to white men who have no job hanging on to politicians.he said, all appointments go through him including gop staffer.finally I was instructed to contact mr micah at his residential address and it was the Shangrila hotel in Singapore.i was shocked.i call the no and a lady answered refused to give her name but said the minister was asleep.it was 2pm Singapore time.i return to my department and advised my superiors.There is a bring difference working with ministers like sir mek and Arthur somare who had work ethics compared to lazy leaders like ben micah whom I just don't respect.i am angry still today.

Respond to this message   
excretations from the gavman

Re: excrete minister for pubic enterprises

March 27 2013, 9:33 AM 

Ben Micah is the fattest piece of excreta we could ever hope to manufacture in PNG.

A true work of art!

Please find out even more info about his corruption and put it all on pngblogs where he can be embarrased for life.

Happy hunting!

Respond to this message   
abe

March 29 2013, 6:49 PM 

The ministry of public enterprises is a complete mess.micah has just appointed indian yes man & former ceo of airnuigini who has run px to the ground.just try booking a seat on px website.you kant.becos it wont accept credit card! if details like that cant be resolved how on earth will you fly a plane.hence sidelined to micah.it is embarrassing seeing an indian carrying ben micahs briefcase when less than a year ago, micah was employed by the indian as a personal security boi.amazing and insulting.On a recent visit to kavieng, local business folks were agast that micah is travelling business class when he doesn't own a home in kopkop.he rents.his landlord is an illegal Asian who has been complaining that micah owes 11 months rent at K600/mth.from rags to riches..
ben micah epitomises everything wrong and corrupt with politicians.he is not educated.speaks like he wants to be.undisciplined.pretends to be an sda member but has 3 wives.how on earth could peter oniell appoint such a dubious character.its a poor reflection on oniells judgement.unless oniell flocks with the same birds? micah is a disgrace to the ministry that's for sure.his staff hate him and gossip behind his back.good riddance so called minister.

Respond to this message   
Wanem Ya

April 2 2013, 7:59 PM 

The illegal Asian landlord must have changed the locks.....LOL! Coz the good minista has racked up a huge accommodation bill at one of the hotels in town so now he's forced to stay elsewhere. Can't he stay at his haus boo? Or does he have to be seen as spending DA MONI?

Abe I agree with you 100percent re the curry muncha running PX into the ground. Yes sure he has made the SOE a huge profit for the guvmun but at what cost? compromising safety and customer service...Gees! We don't even get complimentary towelettes in the toilet any more, all part of the costs cutting so that the muncha could report maximised profits. We now have two crooks as guardians of our state enterprises.

Respond to this message   
jm

May 30 2013, 12:22 AM 

Again, if all this is true, why isn't it appearing on the major blogs where there is such higher readership? Why do you post this stuff only in this out of the way place?

Respond to this message   
lol

April 4 2013, 12:05 AM 

The indian hardly has run Air Niugini into the ground. You can't see beyond your credit card next to your nose!

Respond to this message   
likass bonifes

BEN MICAH IS A THUG

April 11 2013, 7:46 PM 

Ben Micah again showed his thuggery and highlands mentality when he organized his own gang of mussaus and paid policemen to roadblock martin aini the former kavieng mp.Oneill had requested aini to attend a mtg at usil viallge in kavieng during his official visit and aini foolishly believed oniells invitation was genuine! micah who was lurking in the background didn't want aini to benefit from his bosses visit so paid off corrupt kvg cops to stop aini and his band of maimais-pig.taro.buai and all to participate.sad how a former leader was treated like a small boy and a lesson not to trust oniell and highlanders.

Respond to this message   
?

Re: BEN MICAH IS A THUG

April 11 2013, 10:09 PM 

So your confusing me. It sounds like Micah was going against O'Neill's orders if you say Micah didn't want Aini to benefit from seeing the boss.

Respond to this message   
parakup2

April 13 2013, 8:20 PM 

How confused? micah doesn't want aini to have access to oniell coz aini stood on PNC ticket and came 2nd to micah.so aini is a threat to micah in 2017, so micah wants to shut out aini so he doesn't pick up lollies from oneill.its all an assoles game anyway, to see who can lik whose *** and currently, micah is not only likin oniells and chans *** but bending backwards to let oniell pump him.how else can micah save his job as eneterprise minister? micah has nothing to offer oniell accept he takes bribes and is oniell bagman and mr fixit.ie read as mr pay them off.remember micah is not educated.he was samanas driver another *** likin job micah learnt in lae.

Respond to this message   
question on Ben Micah

April 13 2013, 11:13 PM 

How does Micah get so fat. I mean like he's not just a little fat, he's like a balloon! How does he manage this?

Respond to this message   
waiter boy-grand papua

WHO PAYS BEN MICAHS FULL TIME ROOM AT GRAND PAPUA?

April 22 2013, 2:14 AM 

I am a loyal staffer at the grand papua and serve all customers without fear or favour but I must say I am angry that I see our own politicians living full time at the grand papua paying K1200 per nite and ask where is the money coming from.i refer to ben micah kvg mp who I use to see drinking at gateway inn holding 1 bottle of beer for over an hour becos he couldn't afford much more as a common citizen.but now he is a minister, he only drinks wine and is always eating with 3-6 people at a time.most are not important business people but voters judging from their poor clothing.i feel sorry for kvg people because obviously micah is paying for his rooms and food with his peoples money.

Respond to this message   
BE HONEST!

Re: WHO PAYS BEN MICAHS FULL TIME ROOM AT GRAND PAPUA?

April 22 2013, 3:12 AM 

Sir, your problem is that it is very obvious you are the same person posting under different names and pretending to be different kinds of people. So no one believes you. It would be better if you were just honest don't you think? BE HONEST!

Respond to this message   
visitors to PNG have had enough!

WHEN WILL THE RAPING AND KILLING IN PNG STOP?

April 22 2013, 12:04 PM 

Honestly wat is wrogn with you people?

how in the world can you justify the raping and murdering or visitors to your country recently

your ****** in the head the whole lot of you

dont ****** come to america stay in PNG!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Steady now

When will the raping and killing in PNG stop

April 28 2013, 8:36 AM 

My friend, I for one do not condone this disgusting and sad series of events yes it is terrible and I pray the authorities find these hard core criminals and castrate the buggers with a blunt razor blade.

. But your comments are are not warranted! Who are you to Tag all PNGeans in the same light. Different story if we asked the U.S. multinational Exxonmobil to go home,e to the U.S. I have lived in this country for many years and have seen the true wealth of this country and its in the faces of the the majority of its people. that is where PNG's true wealth is.Not from the ground in the form of minerals, oils and gas. Come visit us in PNG and see for yourself.

Respond to this message   
get real mate

Re: When will the raping and killing in PNG stop

April 28 2013, 11:20 AM 

Its like asking when the wars in the middle east will suddenly stop oneday. Theres no answer to this kinds of questions. The blame is on the leaders that have made the people under there reign live in this types of conditions where they have no choice but to show there frustration on society by commiting such despicable acts.

Respond to this message   
get real mate

April 28 2013, 11:21 AM 

Its like asking when the wars in the middle east will suddenly stop oneday. Theres no answer to this kinds of questions. The blame is on the leaders that have made the people under there reign live in this types of conditions where they have no choice but to show there frustration on society by commiting such despicable acts.

Respond to this message   
get totally real, mates!

April 28 2013, 12:38 PM 

The % of men who rape is very very small. Let's not exaggerate beyond the reality. I'm not saying the current situation is acceptable, I'm saying don't assume this is a common phenonemon.

Respond to this message   
Wanem Ya!

Be Honest

April 27 2013, 2:32 PM 

Hi brats, why don't you go to the GP and see for yourself. No one is lying here.

Respond to this message   

Re: Be Honest

April 28 2013, 8:56 PM 

Is Ben Micah on the take or the unspecified bag man for the PM?

The sudden exit of Moses Koiri, PPL CEO, has indeed raised a lot of eye brows among the rank and file of PPL employees.

Ben Micah has no conscience guy and is made of scum.

Respond to this message   
candy man can

MICAH THE CROOK TRYING TO SCUTTLE DEBATE

May 1 2013, 1:04 AM 

Its funny how ben micahs media people trying to frustrate public debate on his corrupt and unethical activities by tring to paste giaman comments on rape etc.get real fatboi! nothing will stop the anger against you and your corrupt regime. in port moersby and new Ireland. heres a joke for the ppp gang:

Q what do you call it when fat boi micah falls into nusa harbour and drowns?
A pollution!

Q what do you call it when micah, Julius chan & smallboi chan fall into nusa harbour and drown?
A solution!

Respond to this message   
honest waiter

May 1 2013, 1:12 AM 

It is quite irrelevant whether waiter or the hundreds of negative comments against ben micah are from the same person.its not the point.the point is who pays for ben micahs full time room at grand papua hotel which now runs at K265,000.00 since he was elected.can ben micah or his staff answer for us please.also can the kvg jdp& bpc confirm or deny that micah is using kavieng electorate project monies to meet his sexual appetite at grand papua with his mistresses? (note: having 14 children from 4 wives is not a reason for having them visit him every fnite to service him whilst his 1st wife is based in Singapore like a typical longlong mussau).

Respond to this message   
Observer

Who pays ben Micahs room at the grand Papua

May 1 2013, 11:17 AM 

The answer to the question is. We the tax payers pay for his room and all the hangers on that frequent his company at the GP. The guy as a result of numerous failed businesses and declared bankrupt doesn't own his own home in pom. So we the tax payers are expected to to pay for his accom. I don't think that's fair. Surely the govt has govt owned housing somewhere in pom that he can stay in?.?

Has anyone noticed that Ben Micah has gone very quiet? For the past 3 months all I have seen on the news is ben Micah this Ben Micah that blah blah blah.....what is he up to? Perhaps in Asia signing up illegal deals on behalf of his past business partners so that they secure exclusive multi million kina government contracts in PNG . And thank y very much collect is brown paper bag for pushing the deal through.

Respond to this message   
Observer

Who pays ben Micahs room at the grand Papua

May 1 2013, 11:18 AM 

The answer to the question is. We the tax payers pay for his room and all the hangers on that frequent his company at the GP. The guy as a result of numerous failed businesses and declared bankrupt doesn't own his own home in pom. So we the tax payers are expected to to pay for his accom. I don't think that's fair. Surely the govt has govt owned housing somewhere in pom that he can stay in?.?

Has anyone noticed that Ben Micah has gone very quiet? For the past 3 months all I have seen on the news is ben Micah this Ben Micah that blah blah blah.....what is he up to? Perhaps in Asia signing up illegal deals on behalf of his past business partners so that they secure exclusive multi million kina government contracts in PNG . And thank y very much collect is brown paper bag for pushing the deal through.

Respond to this message   
kange

Re: Who pays ben Micahs room at the grand Papua

May 29 2013, 1:24 AM 

Minister for State Owned Enterprises, Ben Micah, is alleged to be living at the tax payers expense in a K2,500 per night suite at the Grand Papua hotel in Port Moresby.

Mr Micah is no stranger to allegations of corruption in public office.

Can anyone confirm or deny this latest allegation?

yes folks its on on on! every friggin blogg site in png are running the same story on micah.questions ,
questions,questions: he may think png citizens are stupid but png in 2013 is a totally different world to 1992 when you bribed your win in kavieng.this time your being followed by every blogger and educated elites noting your corrupt deals.the power utility deal stinks and info is being gathered and sent to the oc now! likewise the water deal where your european mates are making akilling but not for long fatboi.we comin to get you micah and we will finish you off this time.

yes ben micah lives fulltime at the grand papua entertaining his 2nd mix race wife.the mussau one is in singapore.the guy has screamin kidz with lollies in their mouths running around the hotel like its the dirty malagan hotel.no shame and a big embarrassment to kavieng constituents but typical of mussaus.corrupt and grab whilst they can.chance yia.as they say in nipz.

Respond to this message   
where's the CONFIRMATION?

May 30 2013, 12:26 AM 

From pngexposed blog:

Is Minister Ben Micah living at the Grand Papua hotel?
May 24, 2013 3 comments

Ben MicahMinister for State Owned Enterprises, Ben Micah, is alleged to be living at the tax payers expense in a K2,500 per night suite at the Grand Papua hotel in Port Moresby.

Mr Micah is no stranger to allegations of corruption in public office.

Can anyone confirm or deny this latest allegation?

Respond to this message   
I've seen him...that's proof enough for me

May 30 2013, 7:17 PM 

I've treated myself and my wife at the GP a couple of times when transmitting through POM. Yes it is expensive and yes we have seen the fat man residing there each time. The difference is our hard earned sweat pays my bill. Different story for the fat boy though. My over taxed *** pays for his nights accommodation and I'm not happy about that. Does this guy have no conscience?

Did anyone see The Drum, Wed May 29th "MP excesses" Quote " WHO is the minister of state whose allowances and accommodation bills amount close to 125,000 in the last five months alone?....." Could this be our honourable minister Big Ben?

Respond to this message   
terry

May 30 2013, 9:40 PM 

Odd that no one here who is able to "treat their wife" to a very very expensive meal (where do YOU get all the money, you're above like 99% of all your fellow citizens) can whip out their mobile phone (which surely has a camera on it if you can treat your wife to a meal at the GP) and get the critical evidence.

Respond to this message   
big ben meat pie in haus poo2

May 30 2013, 11:53 PM 

hang on! isnt big ben the name of meat pies sold in australia at sports stadiums where thousands devour this big meaty pies full of crap low quality greasy mince meat that after 10 mins everyone goes to the poo2 haus and excretes as sheeetz.come to think of it that reminds me just of ben micah..

Respond to this message   
jm

May 30 2013, 12:17 AM 

Arthur Somare may have work ethics but he definitely does not have much in the way of personal ethics.

Respond to this message   
the unbelevably fat Ben Micah,PNG's prize pig

May 30 2013, 12:03 AM 

The most fundamental economic rule that Ben Micah doesn't seem to know (I assume he never took Intro to Economics) is that you don't make profits off village clients because they have too little money to start, and secondly, the population density of rural areas is far lower than urban areas which increases the cost of doing business in rural areas.

Respond to this message   
joe lavir

May 31 2013, 7:19 PM 

IF BEN MICAH COMES TO LIVITUR WE SKIN YOU.M TASOL.

Respond to this message   
Morauta Haus Spy

Ben took K50m before elections

June 4 2013, 8:09 PM 

As a chief of staff to the PM before 2012
national elections Ben managed to siphoned off
more then K50 off tax payers funds.

He has really invested the funds very well as you
can see he bought and won his election,relocated his
family to live and get education in Singapore, lives on
grand Papua 6th Floor for K2500.00 per night, owns expensive vehicles and convoy
of escorts.

Man Ben Mic without PNG where would you be?

Respond to this message   
1/2 Pik na 1/2 dok

Why na Ben ibin born.

June 7 2013, 2:12 PM 

Lapun Micah sutim onepela mama pig wanpela night and the result after 3 months was liklik Benny boy. Olsem na emi ino homo sapien but hap pik na hap mann.

Respond to this message   
Ben Micah

Papua New Guinea has been very very good to me!

June 7 2013, 2:49 PM 

I will admit it.

Papua New Guinea has been and continues to be very very good to me.

That is why I love my country.

I love all you people too because after all it is you who make my fine life possible.

You can whinge and moan all you want but at the end of the day I still win and you still lose.

Now go look in the nearest mirror and cry while I have another glass of bubbly.

Respond to this message   
BM's mother's 2nd cousin's half brother's son

Rait Olgeta

June 7 2013, 3:42 PM 

Uncle Ben you rock yah......when can we share the loot again.
don't yu forget Iam over 16 now and also known how to slam...yu know wha a mean......I think the singaporean beauties are the way to go. And oh by the way don't forget to buy daddy some viagra next time yu come to Brissy.

Respond to this message   
Ben Micah

Papua New Guinea has been very very good to me!

June 7 2013, 5:56 PM 

Viagra? No problem, no problem. I'll have someone run out and get a bunch for him.

These are small things. I'm so happy that I now have the financial means to do that and more for my friends and relatives.

It is all because of the wonderful people of PNG.

I worried a bit when the news came out about my living at the Grand Papua Hotel. Worried that people might get upset and there might be a stink in the newspapers.

But guess what? No one cares!

The people of PNG are so understanding of my needs, I will not forget them in my prayers tonight.

I want to send out a very big thank you to all the people of PNG for allowing me to get filthy rich off your tax dollars. And you know what? I don't even mind if you moan and groan about it. It'll do you all good to get it off your chest, get rid of that frustration and cool down.

Signing off from the Grand Papua!

Ben

Respond to this message   
International Scientific Community

Female scientist raped, others concerned about woprking in PNG

June 8 2013, 8:48 AM 

There is growing concern from the international scientific community about working in PNG, after the gang rape of a lady scientist last month. She was tied naked to a tree and raped by 15 armed men.

if this behaviour continues PNG will lose the support of the scientific community, and we fear your country will degenerate into all out anarchy, with so much to lose in the natural environment and culturally, we urge you to stem the rate of violent rapes in PNG

Respond to this message   
International Scientific Community

Female scientist raped, others concerned about working in PNG

June 8 2013, 8:49 AM 

There is growing concern from the international scientific community about working in PNG, after the gang rape of a lady scientist last month. She was tied naked to a tree and raped by 15 armed men.

if this behaviour continues PNG will lose the support of the scientific community, and we fear your country will degenerate into all out anarchy, with so much to lose in the natural environment and culturally, we urge you to stem the rate of violent rapes in PNG

Respond to this message   

(CH3)2 C(C6 H4 OH)2

June 8 2013, 10:32 AM 

Mate,
read the Forum on which this matter was first mentioned.

There were those posting who reckoned that she "was looking for it" and so on. While these attitudes prevail in PNG it will keep going backwards. Look at what has happened since 1975.

Hospitals closed, and all remaining ones, under equipped for the tasks they are there to perform. Corruption - too widespread to mention details. Law and Order - WHAT?? Maintenance of roads bridges etc. in rural areas. One could continue for hours.

Imagine anyone wanting to be pack-raped, by these filthy AIDS infested savages. They lurk around looking for any unprotested female to prey upon. They even do the same to their own women. This probably the only way they can get sex. No self-respecting woman black or white, would even consider them as a bed mate.

Respond to this message   
Lapun Micah

Shhhh.....man of the moment is Benny

June 8 2013, 12:52 PM 

Benny..................send some coins to me.

Don't listen to this scappers about the meri been raped.

Wen u come to visit me.......ol pipal waiting for the handouts....lusim Pap Club oophs Hotel na kam.

Luv u

Respond to this message   
Mussau mangi

Re: Shhhh.....man of the moment is Benny

June 12 2013, 5:33 PM 

Is it true benny micah likes giving head to Peter Oniell? apparently thats why oniell promotes micah last year.Micah likes it both ways and as we know loves highlanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micah giving Oniell head! what a movie that would make! imagine micah comin from behind and oniell bending down peeling apart his legs!!!!!!!

hahahehe

Respond to this message   
ape

Re: Shhhh.....man of the moment is Benny

June 12 2013, 7:34 PM 

Leave it to you Danny Collins to contaminate an argument and destroy it.

Respond to this message   
MONKEY MUSSAU

sHHHHH..APEMAN OF THE MOMENT IS BEN MICAH

June 13 2013, 10:55 PM 

Mussaus were once proud SDAs but have had the devil and lucifer take control of their life through their sales manager ben micah.

Wife no1 in singapore.5 children all teenagers.
Wife no2 (mistress tasol) in australia.4 children.
Wife no3 (kwap tasol) in cairns for pnggov sponsored holiday.
Wife no4 (mistress tasol) in Lae.1 child but doesnt know his father.

Isnt micah personal life subject to the code of conduct sworn to be upheld by all MPs when they held the bible in their left hand and read out the words "i swear to uphold the constitution of PNG so help me God".Doesnt the Leadership Code of the ombudsman commision also stop adultery.Mrs Acting chief Ombudsman commisioner please with all due respects-get off your fat assssss and do your job instead of sitting in your aircon office in deloitte towers getting a big fnite eating big lunches whilst PNG burns under micah and his gang of thieves and conmen.

Respond to this message   
PPP man

MICAH UPSET OVER ONIELS PUBLIC CRITICISM

June 24 2013, 11:39 PM 

As a longtime PPP supporter let me say that our leader sir j despite his aging soul was a far better PM that the incumbent Mr Oniell.Much Better.Ben Micah the KVG MP has said so many times in kavieng.But he has told PPP supporters to bide their time until Oniell hangs himself and as soon as Sir Puka makes his move with belden and D Polye.Thats when he will show his authority and put back Sir J or even offer himself as alternative PM.

PM must not continue to belittle ben publicly or it will backfire and catch him by his mendi whiskers.

Respond to this message   
Betha Chan

Ben Micah overnite millionaire of Emirau island

June 25 2013, 12:21 AM 

BEN Micah Resume:

1. Elected as PPP candidate in 1992
2. pregnated 2nd wife in 2000.
2. Sacked by grand thief sir toilet j in 1999 for misusing public funds and adultery
3. walked the streets of pom and gerehu begging coins from Malaysian loggers and ozzie conmen for 15 years.
4. Declared bankrupt and arrested by CID under morauta government for misaapropriation as chairman of IPBC
5. married 3rd wife in 2004.
6. Lived off wantoks in mosbi again and again.
7. promised to build 1000 room hotel on his peoples island called emirau.
8. Emirau features in health journal report as a population with the highest incidence of incest
9. everyone on emirau looks like ben micah.ben micah looks like them.
10. Contests election under PNC with oniells face on his poster in 2007.
11. dumps oniell in 2009 and rejoins grand thief sir j.
12. Dumps sir j and lobbies for oniell for PM
13. promoted by oniell to be PNGs sleaziest minister in IPBC
14. Becomes onite millionaire with permanent rooms in mosbi most expensive hotels.
15. can afford to send his wife to live in Singapore living in panpacific penthouse.
16. About to be sacked by peter oniell for accepting bribes from chinese state entity over services to PNG power.

How did Ben Ape Micah walk the streets in mosbi and kavieng, travelling on PMV, smoking broos, drinking homebrew suddenly invent himself to be the richest onite millionaire minister after peter oniell and sir j?

Is it corruption or is it hard work?

Respond to this message   
PPP Warrior

Re: Ben Micah overnite millionaire of Emirau island

June 26 2013, 11:52 PM 

Ben Micah I no PPP.
M PNC traitor.
He only came crawling back to PPP because Oniell sacked him for getting to close to his misis.
Mi Giaman?

Respond to this message   
Peksman

June 28 2013, 9:30 PM 

So you mean ben micah farked linda babao too?
That's 2 oniell ministers suspected of pumping oniells misis whilst oniell pumping lucianos misis! Ni cragz.

Respond to this message   
Kange

June 28 2013, 10:09 PM 

Asians killed is a warning to the government of Oniell and Ben Micah & Julius Chan-NATIONAL 28/6/13

THE brutal killing of four people of Asian origin in Port Moresby this week, though shocking, should send a very strong signal to the government that there are many frustrated people in the country who are prepared to willingly kill, former MP Andrew Mald said today.
“I do not think the killings were the work of just an ordinary criminal or criminals. Someone must be really p---ed off with those people to have them killed,” Mr Mald said.

Mr Mald said the anti-Asian sentiment in the community is high because for too long, Papua New Guineans feel that they have lost out to people of Asian origin who enter PNG, either legally or fraudulently, and take businesses away from them. Leaders with Asian backgrounds like Sir J Chan are also responsible for bringing in Asians like themselves illegally.

“As rational people, it is hard to accept such attacks and killings but it must also be realised that there are actually too many frustrated people living in the city at present. Many are not able to realise their dreams because they feel that they are treated badly in their own country,” Mr Mald said.
Mr Mald pointed out that the high cost of real estate, unfavourable government policies on small businesses and lack of credit finance, favouritism to awarding million contracts to chinese companies by the Oniell-Dion government among many issues, were creating an environment conducive to breeding anti-Asian sentiment.
Mr Mald said police have yet to establish the motive and arrest those responsible but while the investigation into the killings continue, the murders has shed light on the “time bomb” Port Moresby, Kavieng and Lae is sitting on and called on Leaders like Ben Micah in Kavieng to refrain from entertaining chinese shop owners in the political process including raising funds for them in the LLG elections in New Ireland.

Again,Sir J,Byron Chan & Ben Micah twist the law and apply political pressure to chinese shop owners in Kavieng & Namatanai lead by Joe Tong Store owner Clement Tong to donate cash to their political camapigns including the current LLG elections.Shame!

Respond to this message   
kilmore

June 29 2013, 7:04 PM 

Government still takes the side of the kongs.

Kill MORE kongs now!

Respond to this message   
Joe Tong Store wokmeri

June 29 2013, 7:11 PM 

My boss clement tong owner of joe tong store in kavieng is a big ben micah supporter.He is an chinese citizen but was forcing all staff especially female staffs to vote ben micah in 2012 election.I can say that many nites during the campaign, clement tong met with ben micah in their residence and always gave away rice bales and protein and noodles for micahs coffee nites.Our kvg mp is a full supporter of chinese businesses in new Ireland and it is not fair he supports them but neglects his own people just because they gave him cash and food for his campaign.

Respond to this message   
laughing

June 29 2013, 8:53 PM 

Your not the workmeri you pretend to be-your none other than our old friend no caps!

Respond to this message   
x

July 8 2013, 3:47 PM 

no caps

Respond to this message   
no caps mussau mangi

August 10 2013, 11:02 PM 

Actually Ben Micah is no caps! you know-mussaus have an exposed head coz sdas like their 4skin shaved!!! so micah is a no cap! hhahahahah get it dopey?

Respond to this message   
ialibubu

Luke Puiye overnite noodle king of ialibu

August 11 2013, 7:10 AM 

If want some advice about making it in the highlands go to ialibu and ask for Luke Puiye, he lives in a dirt floor haus kunai and runs a run down noodle bar in the center of town

Respond to this message   
ialibubu

Luke Puiye overnite noodle king of ialibu

August 11 2013, 7:10 AM 

If want some advice about making it in the highlands go to ialibu and ask for Luke Puiye, he lives in a dirt floor haus kunai and runs a run down noodle bar in the center of town

Respond to this message   
question for Daniel Collins

Luke is Anastacia's father?

August 11 2013, 7:29 AM 

What is their relationship I assume it is father-daughter.

Respond to this message   
ialibubu

Actually Philma is Luke Puiyes love child!

August 11 2013, 7:35 AM 

No Luke Puiye is Philmas father! He was ******* Rose Kelegai before she took Limbie as her husband when she got pregnant so as to cover-up the incest inbred bitch child Philma

Respond to this message   
ialibubu

August 11 2013, 7:36 AM 

No Luke Puiye is Philmas father! He was ******* Rose Kelegai before she took Limbie as her husband when she got pregnant so as to cover-up the incest inbred bitch child Philma

Respond to this message   
ialibubu

August 11 2013, 7:36 AM 

Respond to this message   
we want to know the connections

We're still asking about Anastacia's relationship to Luke

August 11 2013, 7:39 AM 

You're still not answering the question, Daniel. Could your avoidance be purposeful?

Respond to this message   
topcop

Re: We're still asking about Anastacia's relationship to Luke

August 11 2013, 7:45 AM 

It's well known in ialibu that Luke Puiye tried to rape all the girls related to him
most left or escaped, so now he's got some of the young gurls related to his wife!

Respond to this message   
still avoiding the question, Daniel? Why that

August 11 2013, 7:48 AM 

Daniel, you make it obvious to everyone now that you won't tell us what the relationship is between Luke and Anarstarcia. Why so reluctant, Daniel? Why are you avoiding the question over and over?

Respond to this message   
bubu

August 11 2013, 7:51 AM 

Luke Puiye sexually assaulted dozens of gurls!, don't worry the Australian high commission knows, he'll never be allowed into Australia again

Respond to this message   
Daniel, everyone reads the whole thread

August 11 2013, 7:55 AM 

Daniel, by bringing up the question again and having you ignore the question again, I'm showing all the readers that you have a very strange avoidance of this question. Why, everyone will ask. Could it be that you rubbish relatives of those who ran away from you?

Respond to this message   
hahahahahahaha

Philma everybody knows your a slut

August 11 2013, 7:59 AM 

Everybody knows you've been slutting yourself!

Respond to this message   
and Daniel keeps ignoring the question

August 11 2013, 8:06 AM 

Daniel, Philma isn't even here! You don't even know me and I'm showing everyone that you refuse to answer as simple question. Each time you ignore the question, you prove my point even stronger. Keep it going!

Respond to this message   
hahahahahahaha

and it's time to go to church, and scab for more more

August 11 2013, 8:08 AM 

Quick kelegais if you get to church early you'll beat all the other PNG scabs to the free food and handouts!

Respond to this message   
Daniel, how many times will you avoid the ??

August 11 2013, 8:11 AM 

See Daniel? Every time you try and change the subject, I bring it back to the original question. Everyone reading this thread will wonder why you keep avoiding the question. That is my intent.

Respond to this message   
hahahahahahaha

Collins assets will impossible to scab

August 11 2013, 8:13 AM 

Don't worry everything Dan Collins will inherit and and the land and everything else will be put in names the PNG scabs can't get their hands on

Respond to this message   
I've proven another point about you

August 11 2013, 8:19 AM 

Daniel, everyone can now see that you absolutely refuse to tell us what Anastarcia's relationship to Luke Puiye is. And they all must wonder why such an avoidance! Now that I've proven my point, you can have the last word on this thread.

Respond to this message   
hahahahahahaha

you've proven you kelegais are scabs

August 11 2013, 8:21 AM 

All you kelegais have proven is that your jealous parasites

Respond to this message   
hagen mangi

August 11 2013, 12:45 PM 

Micah was so poor walkin da streets of pom & kvg but now is a millionaire? how comes? m giaman man tumas.so much for being an SDA

Respond to this message   
Micah Press office

Stop the press - Micah in secret discussions - detention centre for New Ireland

August 23 2013, 7:25 PM 

Yeah well I heard Micah was in Israel having discussions with camp building companies, who might be interested in setting up a detention centre in New Ireland.

Proposed site would be an old disused plantation which is 20klm out of town which he is in the process of illegally acquiring.

Has anyone heard the same.

I think best place is to set the detention centre up in Mussau or emirau. That's a desert island and at least the poor Mussau buggers would have some employment and income. Now that would be a smarter move for you Mr Micah. Stay away from the mainland of NIPs, we don't want your PM's dirty washing here.

Respond to this message   
Peanuts

Re: Stop the press - Micah in secret discussions - detention centre for New Ireland

August 28 2013, 1:38 PM 

How long is Ben Micahs Penus please?

Respond to this message   
Peanut

Re: Stop the press - Micah in secret discussions - detention centre for New Ireland August

August 28 2013, 5:01 PM 

It's as big as a fully grown, peanut....duh?

Respond to this message   
Micahs fat Gut and fake maimai outfit

August 30 2013, 2:11 AM 

The foto of Minister Ben Micahs fat gut hanging out over his waist is sickening and is a poor example of how a man should look after his body.He isn't even a maimai but trys to dress like one.Its typical of micah who is a pauper with no money but wants to play the big man millionaire.He is a fat man.m chl.How could any woman marry this pig? obviously its not for his looks and definitely not for his body.Those women must be blind and so hard up its really disgraceful.Shame on you Minister Micah! You fat slob as they say in austrlia.

Respond to this message   
PM media unit

September 21 2013, 2:16 PM 

Ben Micah has finally lost the confidence of the PM doing private deals and going against PMs code of conduct.PM can no longer control Ben Micah and after consulting the PPP leader, sir j chan, all agreed Micah will be transferred to Forestry and Patrick Baby will take over IPBC.Somare Ltd grows again..

Respond to this message   
Micah fan NOT

Re: Ben Micah overnite millionaire of Emirau isla

September 21 2013, 7:33 PM 

Well lets hope the pigmy from Pangia has the Ballz to move Micah sideways. Too much too late me thinks, Micah would have built himself a nest egg already

Respond to this message   
Jalal Akbar

recycle

September 22 2013, 12:16 PM 

recycle leaders are not good enough to rule. They are exhausted,passed user by date and their only aim is to get what they didnt get previously whilst in power. apart from these yu yet skelim...

Respond to this message   
In the dark

Where is PPL board and minista for SOE

October 30 2013, 6:39 PM 

Thanks PM for voicing your concerns about the recent ongoing power blackouts in Lae and other provinces for that matter.

I think it absolutely laughable that it has been discovered that the PPL board have been jet setting to Iceland, Israel, Singapore and Paris to sign some ******** MOU to do with geothermal power. What waste of my tax payers money. Where in morobe province is the geothermal pools in which to harness thermal power and fix the ongoing power blackouts in Lae.? What s the bet the Hounarable B Micah NILPIS accompanied the group. This sounds a lot to me like MIcah is up to no good again. What's he gonna do syphone money off through a pilot geothermal project in simberi or lihir. Bloody hell, doesn't lihir mine already generate its own power from geothermal? Is he he gonna pipe the power up to kavieng where it's really need. What ********....buy new gensets into kav powa station at least. Use the airfair monies to by diesel for the existing gensets instead of airfares, big lavish lunches and pamuk French meris and Iceland reindeers asses.

If oneil wants to make a real name for himself he should sack the SOE minista, it all ********

Respond to this message   
Boxy

Ben F..Micah stealing public funds under the guise of ministrial travel

October 31 2013, 10:05 PM 

It Fat Micah getting ever fatter.This prik Minister is in another photo in another country with another spiv group on another bullshiiiiits so called overseas trip.People of my beloved PNG how long will you allow corrupt politicians like ben Micah continue to misuse public funds? Peter Oniel is just another weak equally corrupt pollie that makes it out like he is angry with Micah but Micah is his bagman! Micah will return with usd cash from some corrupt European and Asian businessman and give to oniells PNC as so called fund raising and it will all be sweet again.

Ben Micah you are a turkey and your mussau people are as corrupt as you for voting you in.SDAs pretend to be clean not eating pig but they have no problems eating kan and the peoples money.Shame on you Ben Micah n Peter Oneill!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Mid wife-Lihir Hospital

Re: Ben F..Micah stealing public funds under the guise of ministrial travel

November 3 2013, 3:14 PM 

It is so discouraging to read of Minister Micah wasting public funds on board members who include our own peter suar from lihir (who himself is under investigation by police for misuse of landowner funds).How is it that grassroots people like peter suar and even ben micah who just afew years ago were living like the rest of us in new Ireland all of a sudden now travel like millionaire businessman showing off their ill gotten wealth.

Meanwhile, we have had 3 deaths this year at lihir hospital as a result of the Chan provincial government failing to release funds for much needed anti-septics claiming no money yet ben micah and peter suar can travel half way round the world to watch a stupid game of rugby.You are both a disgrace and selfish people.

Respond to this message   
SOE police

Pidick Park sold for pittance by SOE Telekom to foreigner

November 14 2013, 4:13 PM 

Latest news in the PC... Pidick park sold for 4mil. By Telekom to a foreigner. pm is shocked as to why it's been sold for such a pittance when the property is worth at least 30 mil...... I wonder if his royal fatness ben Micah is aware of one of his SOE's selling off assets owned by the people. 30mil would go a long way in fixing our crumbling State owned asset. Cumon Mr fat man....what do you know about this? I think you know more than your letting on?

Respond to this message   
Francisca Sirimat

BEN MICAH COME HOME PLS AND TELL US WHERE OUR DSIP HAVE GONE

February 25 2014, 12:54 AM 

Ben Micah is always putting himself in the newspaper cleverly standing next to the PM Oniel making it look like he is a PM right hand man.Infact micah looks like a bag carrier for PNC even though he begs money for PPP.In 2013 Kavieng Open received K10.o million grant in DSIP funds.Most open electorates same.But all wee see in New Hanover is some cash cheques given to ignorant new hanovarians who are all SDA worshippers.Catholics and UC don't benefit from Micah or his Governor Sir J who these days falls asleep in the provincial assembly and spends all his time attacking anyone not bowing to him and his corrupt PPP political party.

We in NH want a change in government and return to past governments that kept us informed with govt activities and walked to our villagers,slept with us and ate with us.We want a govt for the people.Aiglass we nau? Martin we nau? Pedi we nau.That was the best team and government in our lavongai political history.Can we have them back soon please.

Respond to this message   
Madina lass

Re: BEN MICAH COME HOME PLS AND TELL US WHERE OUR DSIP HAVE GONE

March 3 2014, 7:18 PM 

Mr Micah is disgusting.honestly.There he was in the PC again, with a smirk on his face.He is so slimey and fat.How does he sleep at night5? Naliks don't want him.Yuk.

Respond to this message   
Nalick lickkkkk

You want him

March 3 2014, 8:12 PM 

You wanted him so bad your stupid dumssss voted him in. Ben Micah is your darling

Respond to this message   
Toropan Elias

TIGAKS DONT WANT HIM 2!

March 7 2014, 10:58 PM 

Tigaks haven't see ben micah since 2012 when he visited nonovaul and dished out cash cheques with lapun dai man chan the absent governor.WE Tigaks don't want this corrupt overated politician.Salim m bek to mussau where he can rot with the other SDAs.We catholics get nothing from this SDA beast.

Respond to this message   
Kvg PEA

OMBUDSMAN INVESTIGATES MICAH ON SINGAPORE HOUSE

March 8 2014, 4:28 PM 

The OC is too quiet since PM Oniell made his one sided appointment and finally visited kavieng to seek correspondence, cheque payments and interview witnesses on the alleged misapplication of funds towards the purchase of Minister Micahs 8 bedroom mansion in Singapore.We in kavieng all know micahs first wife lives there.But we kaviengs are disgusted that our project funds, kvg district admin component funds are being directed to pay for Mr Micahs highlife style whilst we in kavieng are being told no money!~
With all due respects, Minister Micah was not a rich man not even a businessman before entering politics.He lived with mussau wantoks at kopkop on his rare once every 2-3 year visits.We never sighted his body or even his wife here.But now suddenly after the elections,he is somehow a successful rich busness man that can afford to live with his wife and mussau families in one of the most expensive cities in the world but in the meantime, his own people are not receiving medicines in aid posts, kavieng town roads are just like namatanai-neglected for so many decades, power cuts twice a week, pot holes all the way to kvg hospital where patioents have reportedly been injured travelling to the hospital!
Mr Micah where have all the money gone to?
2012 you received K3 million in dsip.
2013 you received k10 million like all other govt MPs.
where have you spent the k13 million in 2 years?

Respond to this message   
Ben Micahs Singapore Tailor

OMBUDSMAN INVESTIGATES MICAH ON SINGAPORE HOUSE March 8 2014, 4:28 PM

March 8 2014, 6:23 PM 

And have you all noticed the 1000$ suits he is wearing. Long gone are the days when he was in flip flops ans tattered island shorts.

The guy is stealing our moni. Look at our roads, look at our crumbling PNG powa infrastructure..... Cumon , someone! Come up with some proof to put this pig in prison

Respond to this message   
Micah Press team

Who is Gabriel Magyari? Ben Micah and Ati Wobiro in one Hungarian Embrace

March 8 2014, 7:20 PM 

By SEBASTIAN MANU UCLA
The recent public allegations of grand raping and pillaging of two Western Province people’s trust funds, and of corruption, raised by the Member for South Fly on the floor of Parliament over the purchase of a controversial barge, and the allegations raised by Mr William Goinau, former PA for Western Province over the stealing involving the Western Province People’s Dividend Trust Fund Non CMCAAccount, is mind boggling.

It is mind boggling indeed, not only for the amounts of money involved but the top level politicians and bureaucrats, aided by a number of close associates businessmen and women involved, to steal, and then funnel part of the moneys back to the politicians and bureaucrats responsible.

I don’t have the time and the space to gointo all the people involved and what they did. However, if you have been to the Western Province and seen the state of the people, seen the state of government services, seen the health of the people, seen the state of the environment along the Fly River, you would understand why some of us in this country can feel our blood literally boil with anger to see what the very elected leaders and their cohorts are doing.

It is so unfair to see fat cats who are already well off steal from the poor, hungry and the needy. Now you know why I am writing. I am writing because I am bloody angry.

MANTON GROUP OF COMPANIES.

This is the company that the MP for South Fly Hon Aide Ganasi alleged on the floor of Parliament that the company tendered publicly, and contracted to build a new cargo landing barge for the South Fly people. The contract to construct a new barge was K8.272 Million tendered by Manton Group who was awarded the tender under rather interesting circumstances, but that’s another story.

Instead, Manton Group, the company involved instead of building the new barge as per their tender, and without variation to the tender, bought a second hand one for about K3 Million. All along Manton Group has been telling everyone this boat was worth K8.272 Million. But that now appears to have been a lie. The first question is, what happened to the K5.272 Million difference?

Normally, a tender variation is usually allowed or acceptable within the range of 5-15% at the high end in any industry. There must be good reasons for variation. But a tender variation of over 60% is unheard of anywhere in the world. Cost overruns usually see contractors in court. The second question is did Manton Group seek a variation and hand over the K5.272 Million less their costs to the CSTB to be paid to the Western Peoples Non CMC A Trust Fund? The Answer is NO.

It appears the Manton Group kept for themselves the K5.272 Million of Western people’s funds.

The third question is what happened to the second hand boat bought from the people’s funds by Manton Group? The Answer is simple. It was seen plying the waters of New Ireland, carrying copra and other goods around New Ireland and
the fair Islands of Mussau.

The Fourth question is, what is a boat bought from the moneys of the poor Western Province people trading around New Ireland Province? Answer: Only God and Manton Group know.

The Fifth question is, who is benefiting from the commercial returns on the boat’s trading activities? Answer: Only God and Manton Group know.

WHO IS MANTON GROUP OF COMPANIES?

Manton Group of companies include the following companies:

CREATIVE SOLUTIONS LIMITED.
MANTON GROUP LIMITED.
GLOBAL RE BROKERS LIMITED.
SATURN LIMITED.

1.CREATIVE SOLUTIONS LIMITED .

Registered Office- S37, Lot 04, Elenese Street, Konedobu.
Shareholders- 100 shares issued.
Leyton Tamiropi ( DOB- 3rd March 1983). Nationality: PNG [ 71 shares ]
Saturn Limited. [49 shares]
Directors: Company Status ( National Company? Number of shares held & issued uneven)
Leyton Tomiropi Gabriel Magyari Nationality: Hungary.

2. MANTON GROUP LIMITED.

Registers Office- S37, Lot 04 Elenese Street ,Konedobu.
Shareholders -100 shares issued.
Gabriel Magyari ( DOB- 3rd June 1963) –Nationality: PNG [ 100 shares]
Michael Toanchina (DOB- 14th January 2005)- Nationality: PNG [ 24 Shares]
Leyton Micah- [78 shares].
Saturn Limited- [52 shares]
Directors: Company Status: National Company?
(Number of shares held & issued uneven)
Leyton Micah ( DOB-3rd March 1983). Of S37 lot 04 Elenese St,Konedobu, Nationality: PNG
Gabriel Magyari ( DOB 3rd January 1963), of s37 lot 04 Elenese St, Konedobu. Nationality: Hungary.

3. GLOBAL RE BROKERS LIMITED.

Registered Office- S37, Lot 04, Elenese St.Konedobu.
Shareholders- 100 shares
Opi Loi – Nationality- PNG. [30 shares]
Kalman Sebastyen- Nationality- Hungary [30 shares]
Saturn Limited- 100 shares.
Directors.
Company Status: Foreign Company.[ No foreign company Certification].
Gabriel Magyari – Nationality:Hungary
Opi Loi- Nationality: PNG
Kalman Sebastyen- Nationality:Hungary.

4. SATURN LIMITED.

Registered Office- S37, Lot 04 Elanese St, Konedobu.
Shareholders: 100 issued.
Gabriel Magyari [100 shares] Nationality- Hungary.
Directors: 100% Foreign owned. ( Does not have foreign company Certification).
Gabriel Magyari- Nationality: Hungary.

The above is a summary of the Manton Group. The Group also has a shipping company as well as a Loss Adjusting company operating out of the United Church Building in Port Moresby.

INTERESTING POINTS TO NOTE:

Gabriel Magyari is an Hungarian. But under Manton Group Ltd IPA records he says he is a PNG National. It is likely he is illegally carrying a PNG Passport, and may have received the Western Province people’s moneys under false pretences.

Leyton Micah is the son of Public Enterprises Minister Hon Ben Micah.

Leyton Tamiropi and Leyton Tomiropi appear to be the same person.

Leyton Micah and Leyton Tamiropi and Leyton Tomiropi all have the same date of birth and same residential address. It is obvious it is all Leyton Micah disguised (poorly) as someone else. But to what purpose? To cover up his shareholdings from public scrutiny?

Michael Toanchina is only a 9 year old child holding shares in Manton Group. New Irelanders close to Magyari and Micah say there is no one by that name in their families. So who is Michael Toanchina in Manton Group Limited? Is it a phantom shareholder receiving actual dividends? In any case he is too young and lacks capacity to hold shares. This shareholding is dubious and likely to be against the law.

Saturn Limited is not foreign company certified. So its operating illegally in PNG since 2006 and its shareholding too should be voided by the Registrar of companies.Global Re Brokers is in the same boat with no Foreign Certification. It is carrying on business illegally.

HOW COULD A HUNGARIAN IMMIGRANT MAKE IT BIG IN PNG?

It is common knowledge in business circles and in PNG Politics Gabriel Magyari is Minister Ben Micah’s business partner/associate. He is the go to man for Ben Micah. In December 2012 it was Magyari who was pictured on the Post Courier with Minister Micah signing the Satellite deal with the Chinese.

Magyari is also known as Micah’s brother,and a father to Leyton Micah, who as a youngster spent considerable time at the Magyari household in Kariong in NSW, Australia.

Micah is a big picture man. He was smart enough to know he needed a detail minded with strong business sense. That’s how Magyari fitted the bill to allow Micah to do his politics while business opportunities were naturally passed to Magyari.

It is not too difficult to imagine Gabriel Magyari, who once sank his own boat at the Yacht Club and tried to make a false insurance claim for several hundred thousand Kina, but finally settled for K10,000 loss, to conjure up an idea like:

“ Hey brother Ben why don’t we sell a Chinese Boat from one of the groups we met on our last trip to the Governor for Western. He has a lot of money tied up in the Western Province Trust, as luck would have it, chaired by our own (PPP
Minister for Mining and fellow New Irelander) Hon Byron Chan”. Ben would say what about Governor for Western?

Magyari would say, leave him to me. There’s enough for everybody. I will find a way.Upon hearing this Ben would say, its settled then. I will see Byron tomorrow. But we must make it legal you know, the tender process etc.Gabriel says, yes I thought of that. I gotit covered. That’s how a Hungarian Migrant made it big in PNG.

WHAT ABOUT THE COMMISSION OF INQUIRY: WILL IT HAPPEN?

The Commission of Inquiry is usually the Prime Minister’s call. Will the Prime Minister institute it to fight the obvious corruption? The answer is a big fat NO.

Peter ONeill does not have the balls or the guts to take Ben Micah on. If he institutes an inquiry it will catch Hon Byron Chan, Ati Wobiro, Ben Micah and goodness knows who else! Ben Micah is ONeill’s friend and a close political associate. Peter ONeill depends on Ben Micah and PPP. Peter ONeill draws his political life breath from Ben Micah. Micah knows it so he is using Magyari to do as much “business” as possible using the SOEs in the power plants businesses and other business.

So what happens to the hungry rat?

He eats the cheese and runs scot free! Whoopie ! Yabba dabba doo!

What about the people of Western Province?

They will die of decease and poverty, and their children will have no hope of doing any better because Ben Micah and his Hungarian brat ate their cheese, and now they are dancing on the bow and the stern of the vessel they took, making more money. What about Ati Wobiro?

He is a fool for allowing his own people to be robbed for a bite of that tasty cheese. What happens to the Landing Barge?

It is part of Gabriel Magyari’s business empire. It may never see the Western Province.

What happens to the money, the K5.272 Million?

What money?

Respond to this message   
ppp insaida

sir j will plug peter oniell

March 28 2014, 10:40 PM 

im back mada fs! peter I neva f ni cragnolini, is an absolute con.he thinks him and fat fred reiher got away with their spiv land deal and anada sir fat fred gave knighthood to, owner of carpenters, now owns all that land at 8 mile which oniell said in parliament rheiher and gang wud give back to the state.

now the k1 billion tower is canx by oniel only becaos cragnolini didn't get the contract coz PNC gonna benefit big time.

Pokies goin gang busters.3 operators getting *** f.. and slowly getting skinned whilst oniell cragnolini and melides all making millions overnite.

meanwhile oniells yes man the ombudsmancommisioner comes out like he wants to investigate oniel but oniell signed the 3 bill loan already.yep oc isoniells mate justlike the conman heading the task force illegally constituted.an kulunga is still lickin oniell ring hole.

fat fred so called sir asliker just appointed chairman of air nuigiini so he can travel FOC to his bne mansion that only a public servant like fat fred can afford eh?

finally ila geno goona fark oniell gutn proper becos the courts gonna pay back big time.

and slimy chan & his puppy dok wingtips are lurking in the bakgraun waiting for oniell to slipver or bend down and wammo-plugged him up de asss.

love png politics-bunch of friggin wankers kanaka goons trying to run a country for themselves.

Respond to this message   
Tutuman investor

Re: sir j will plug peter oniell

April 6 2014, 9:19 PM 

Minister Ben Micah was seen travelling to his kavieng electorate.He travels there weekly or as much as he can.But our scribes in kavieng report that he never turns up? Obviously jumping off kokopo where his 3rd mistress lives so he can copulate and have a quick anal with her.Mix race type.They like that stuff.Mi giaman minister? askim Andrew..

Respond to this message   
GP waiter

Grand papua hotel fiasco again

April 7 2014, 3:15 PM 

Has everyone noticed in the media lately that every time the media take a photo of BM he is sitting int the GP..... He was run out of that place months ago by the public who made it so over social media. Why is that fat pig staying there again. It's time to remind him who pays the bill...it's we the tax payers and we don't want to bepaying his bills for staying at the GP

Respond to this message   
Anti Corruption activist

Re: Grand papua hotel fiasco again

May 25 2014, 12:28 AM 

Ben Micah new leader of PPP.Micah likely DPM so the boolshiit headlines flow.Oniell denies micah will be DPM.Here we go again.Another wannabee like micah who just stabbed chan in the back and obviously bribed the 3rd PPP idiot MP to vote for him-remember PPP is the smallest party in the corrupt oniell government with only 5 MPs.YES 5 pla tasol.so other words micah is leader of PPP becos 2 out of 111MPs voted him! BIG JOKE MICAH.so on 2 votes (he voted himself so that makes it a total of 3 out of 5 votes and now the fat kant thinks he might be DPM.THen he denys he is interested! stop pissing in our pockets micah you fat shiit.You were seen dining with the sub editor of the national newspaper and every political staffer in parliament see you with national journos every lunch hour paying for their freebees.

Ben Micah you are a fraud.Any leader that hangs around P Oniell and bends down to let oniell plug your *** is so corrupt.Arent you ashamed of being associated with peter oniell?

The people of Kavieng will remove you in 2017 simply because your bribery tactics were exposed in the last 2 years and Derrol Jee and Pedi Anis have been actively exposing you wherever their business interests take them.

You soori Kant...WE going to bury your fat *** and send you back to your shiity little island in Emirau where your in bred cousins can pump your SDA ***.

Respond to this message   
Gabby Gad

Give the Deputy PM

May 26 2014, 12:09 AM 

Micah wanted to be the Deputy Prime Minister. He will get anything under the sun.He is desperate. PM O'neill give the chair to him now! Stop pretending. Yu save long king blong PPP tu?

Respond to this message   
geoff tigak

Give the Deputy PM to Micah

May 28 2014, 12:56 AM 

Agree with Gad. Dion is but a shadow. THE Party is gone! PM O'neill, delay tactics maski...embrace Micah to the second top post now! Bai gud olgeta. Yu nap?

Respond to this message   
Blaise Lavangit

Micah is the wrong candidate for Deputy PM

May 30 2014, 3:35 PM 

Just don't consider him. He is not good enough, though he is yearning and begging. The best is to wait until after 2050!

Respond to this message   
doug kautu

Ben M can be Deputy PM

May 30 2014, 10:02 PM 

Why? In PNG to be corrupt is the good recipe to ascend higher. Ben is qualified. In Australia he has no chance.The PM is his buddy, so there we go. Go! PNG! To be corrupt is good!

Respond to this message   
Lorraine H

Corruption Leadership is entrenched in PNG

May 31 2014, 11:57 PM 

To cite B. Micah MP and others is beyond decency and transparent governance. Corruption is openly displayed and pursued by leaders. The poor citizens in rural PNG are suffering in silence as services meant for them just do not reach them. PNG is a rich nation for the well off and the same love to spoil and make it corrupt in the name of development. Ben Micah; is he corrupt or not? If so, let him be the Deputy to PM O'neill. I support D. kautu's comments. It is like this piece of wisdom; "If a man is a liar, he will marry a woman who also is a liar" PNG! Kantri tru yah!

Respond to this message   
silas devlet

Give Micah the Job

June 9 2014, 2:10 AM 

PM O'neill givim Micah the deputy's post. THE Party has lost direction and so is its leadership.Polye is still the champion.

Respond to this message   
gabby gad

top man Micah

May 29 2014, 12:31 AM 

Hail Ben Micah. Bel blo PM O'neill surik pinis long em. He is the top New Irelander at the moment. As a politician,he is smarter and smarter.

Respond to this message   
OC

Gensets from Israel

June 17 2014, 7:36 PM 

Does anyone think BM received kick backs from the purchase of the 90million kina Gensets deal?

Respond to this message   
Tobo Clan Member

PPP CORRUPTED BY MICAH SO CALLED LEADERSHIP

June 24 2014, 11:16 AM 

Ben Micah leader of PPP! are you kidding me? The Fat bastard is the laziest most corrupt deceitful liar in Kavieng and PNG! Honestly.A guy who in front of his ignorant Mussaus on Emirau holds his hands together and pretends to pray like a back slide SDA then has sex with his 3 other wives in pure daylight of his original equally ignorant and plain dumb mussau wife hidden in Singapore so she doesn't see him fark around simply cannot be trusted! Mi Giaman? Somebody tell me im lying? anybody tell me im lying.I challenge any rationale honest citizen or even the head pastor of sda in emirau to tell me im lying.

Mussaus are just plain stupid and all mussaus must be conman like their leader.Because they don't speak against his adulterous and corrupt ways means mussaus condone and accept what he does.Again Mi Giaman?

What was Chan thinking when he gave the leadership to Ben Micah? Yes we all know PPP is today a small NIPZ party that serves the Chan PTY LTD interests and especially his sons but isn't there anyone who is honest in PPP anymore? Micah like Oniell has made millions in just 2 years in politics.Micah is the man behind oniells attempts to pay paraka and PPP take out secret commissions to fund the 2017 elections.Micah is an instant millionaire in kavieng where his own people and especially losing candidates like martin aini,kris bongere,pedi anis and derol jee are sucking his dik to get in good with micah so they can also share in the cash grab from his K10 million DSIP!

Ben Micah and Peter Oniell.Crooks of the highest order.But like the birds of a forest, A big eagle will one day spot them from afar and fly in to kill them and eat them up leaving their smelly carcas to the snakes of the forest to devour.

Hey MI GIAMAN?

Respond to this message   
You no giamun

U tok tru ya

June 24 2014, 8:29 PM 

Everything u said about that fat Mussau pig is true. Blurry fkn SDA church is a fkn conn too. All hippchritical screw each othe muthas. Mica thinks this manouvering with in PPP means he will set up for PM , den it's gonna be the shortest prime ministership Eva ... He will go down due to people powa.

Respond to this message   
hagar hewitt

Micah belong to the true church

June 24 2014, 10:17 PM 

The SDA church must be the true church. That is why Micah is following it like the others and enjoying so many dirty exploits at will. He must be a god. That is why, Kavieng open citizens have voted him into parliament.

Respond to this message   
Brainwashed

Brainless

June 25 2014, 8:35 PM 

Yes stupid drongos r so gullible . They all love ben Micah coz he gonna deliver them all to the promised land

Respond to this message   
micah junior NIPS

Micah-a failure

June 28 2014, 9:41 AM 

Never finished uni studies..elsewhere, he will be the same. PPP leader? Wii fail again. To become Deputy PM? Perhaps 'coz O'neill is as corrupt as him.Kavieng citizens loves him best..Sem long yupla,probably the rest of NIPs too.Get him to hell b4 2017!

Respond to this message   
PNC HARDCORE

Re: PPP CORRUPTED BY MICAH SO CALLED LEADERSHIP

August 12 2014, 11:51 PM 

Ben Micah you are a fake and a hairy bolgras harim!
We see through you boi! Every foto of the PM in the paper you think you really smart and cleverly stand right behind Peter Oniell (another hairy karn) so the country thinks your oniells right hand man.more like right sting bol! blarry rock ape from mussau..
You follow Oniell like a puppy dok.You and martin Aini fighting for the attention of the corrupt little fat bastard.the noose is slowly but surely tightening around his neck.Micah the O.C. has now referred oniell and your next because your own PPP are feeding info to the pedi anis and martin aini hardcores who have all signed a letter of complaint detailing your adulterous affairs with your new one in rabaul in full view of your mix race fark working for that chinaman in kavieng your briefcase carrier.eddie box.
Ben Micah you are everything the people of png and kavieng do not want in a png polliee:

i) self interest
ii) adulterous sexually active behaviour
iii) misappropriation of ministerial funds for electoral work
iv) using your high office to allocate contracts to your business crook friends
v) failing to honour your election promises when you bribed your way to parliament
vi) plotting behind the very man whose dik you keep suking - peter oniell.
vii) you dumped sir j the crooked little half breed has been and conned his son Byron to side with you against his own corrupt father.

fark you priks in kavieng make me laugh..

Respond to this message   
Nalik ppp uturn

September 18 2014, 11:31 PM 

Ben Micah u firkin ******* kan koksting bullsit mussau.fukin wastim taim baim truck wokabaut sawmill gim patrik kan maris na mipla husait I gim u no? u kam nalik na mipla kwapim *** blo u kan.

Respond to this message   
Peni

September 22 2014, 9:48 PM 

Your posting is worth reposting and putting up on other web sites.

Respond to this message   
observer

September 29 2014, 1:48 PM 

New Irelanders dont never learn from their lessons,so dont bark now.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - MINISTER FOR PUBLIC ENTERPRISES BEN MICAH CORRUPT
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Politics Board