......if Mr. Parker Sr. was still alive today.August 21 2007 at 6:56 PM
No score for this post
|Maurice A. Gomez (Login magdesign)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Hey, I just had a thought cross my mind just a few minutes ago and I was wondering what alot of people would say...
So, how do you think things would be if Mr. Parker was still alive today? Would we still have the IKKA? Would there still be the original "Pasadena Studio" Would alot of seniors out there still be around instead of branching off and doing their thing? What would the politics be like, if any? IKC's?
Kinda wierd to think about for me, but just wondering.....
Maurice A. Gomez Sr.
- Well... - Craig Tavis on Aug 21, 2007, 7:06 PM
- hmmm - Maurice A. Gomez on Aug 22, 2007, 12:27 AM
- Re: Well... - David C on Aug 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
- Hold on..... - Craig Tavis on Aug 23, 2007, 2:04 PM
- Re: ......if Mr. Parker Sr. was still alive today. - BGile on Aug 22, 2007, 11:06 AM