The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

I'm just wonderin somethin..

September 19 2007 at 4:28 PM
No score for this post

(Login ryouko1)
from IP address 71.221.153.21

Response to Ed Parker Quote

bare in mind one and all, I'm not in the CKF nor ever have been. Heard a lot of great things, even corresponded with Mr. Kelly on occasion and contrary to some of the posts as of recent, he's a good man. One thing I do know though is that anyone in this group and groups I've been involved with need no protection. They can take care of themselves. So this is coming from neither a for or against position cause they can handle their own affairs. But what I'm seriously wondering is: you finished?

Now I don't care if you get banned, I don't even care what you got to say, for several reasons. I don't find folks who "type" smack (whether in jest or not) very enlightening while in jest or intimidating while serious. Personally, I call them "keyboard jockies" riding the annonymity of the internet to get away with things real life won't afford them. With that said and while I can't speak for everyone, all you are really doing is coming off like a horse's... body part where the horse sits, to even those not involved. So if you've got something POSITIVE to add, then please do so cause all you are really doing is ticking off people ya probably shouldn't and annoying the rest of us (well me anyways, once again not gonna speak for everyone else). And I'm not expecting anything like the posts by Mr. Brad Marshall recently because quite frankly, you haven't shown any ounce of capactiy for a post of that level. Try something easy like using Stance Set in an offensive mode or something basic.

Oh and by the by, please in the future refrain from quoting something completely out of context for your own gain (what little there was of it). That Zen of Kenpo/Parker quote has nothing to do with this situation other then to give you a false send of "ground" for your argument. For those who have insight on the matters you are going on about, your quoting Mr. Parker was actually pretty pathetic.

So really ifn ya aint done, hurry up cause your cluttering up the works?

Shawn

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.