just becauseSeptember 28 2007 at 3:26 PM
No score for this post
|Brad Marshall (Login marshallskenpo)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: sleeper
The manual may say step to 10:30. Depends on which manuel it is.
Also leaping crane may be a step to 9:00. Look at how cathering clouds is executed in Long 4.
Im saying this. Determine if the attack is correct for the alignment of the response, and determine what your body is telling you when it reacts. When you face 12:00 and wish to step to 9:00 what happens first?
You look,followed by the step,followed by the rotation of the torso which engages the arms.
Perhaps the directional changes of techs should follow the same pattern.
- You got to meet it to beat it
- Mike Guercio on Sep 29, 2007, 9:35 AM
- Re: You got to meet it to beat it
- Angela L. McNamee on Sep 29, 2007, 9:45 AM
- thats ok - Brad Marshall on Sep 29, 2007, 9:51 AM
- borrow... - Craig Tavis on Sep 29, 2007, 11:46 AM
- Yes! (n/t) - Angela L. McNamee on Sep 29, 2007, 3:17 PM
- Yes Sir - Brad Marshall on Sep 29, 2007, 9:49 AM