How Hard Does He Hit?October 15 2007 at 10:02 AM
No score for this post
|David Todd (Login GrandMinor)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to thanks
Since 1994 I've dummied for him many times. I have been hit many times by many people and never have I felt such a transfer of power. I don't mean the thud, it is a space encompassing hit. Meaning that when he hits you, you feel the entirty of the hit, mind, body, spirit. Most people work to hit you, with him it just happens as an extention of his being. It's never without proper execution. I've never seen him just lay a hand out there, he constantly teaches his body to refine the hit and power principles each time he moves his body. He has gotten faster, stronger and smoother since my first encounter with him.
There are two versions of the hit: the well rested and the jet lag. The well rested hurts like hell, but there is not malice of any kind behind it. You know if he was irritated, it would triple in force. The jet lag version hurts like hell, but hurts for days. A long standing reminder of the encounter. Both are an experience. Speed, well I've tried to count many times, but it is faster in person. He really is no vodoo salesman, that is for sure.
Hopefully that sheds some light on it for you, but you have to experience first hand.
I'm 6'3" and about 228lbs, he has knocked me out with just a touch and brought me to my knees as well. I don't bow to any man, but sometimes you just have to give a slight nod.
- yeah but - David C on Oct 15, 2007, 12:40 PM
- Not Sure I Follow - Angela L. McNamee on Oct 15, 2007, 1:04 PM
- Re: Not Sure I Follow - David C on Oct 15, 2007, 4:11 PM
- Got It! - Angela L. McNamee on Oct 15, 2007, 4:33 PM
- LOL - Anonymous on Oct 16, 2007, 9:56 AM
- Pussies! - Angela L. McNamee on Oct 16, 2007, 11:19 AM
- re-how does he hit - david-counterstrike on Oct 15, 2007, 12:59 PM