The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

All I want from Dr.Dave is a Piece of friendship and a smile

December 7 2007 at 3:24 PM
No score for this post

(Login millhouse23)
from IP address 72.72.204.148

Response to Dr. Dave

I'm currently up at Mike Miller's Kenpo Karate Dojo here in Bradford, Pa doing a seminar with my dear friend Grandmaster Dave Hebler..
We both want Dr.Dave to know we look forward to seeing him at the 2008 Florida Kenpo Camp and feel confident he will go home with many new friends as well as why this camp has become so successful in the last 14 years with so many diversified Lineages of Kenpo.
Our growing "Alliance" is more about like minded people coming together to share and welcome everyone into an arena of positive inspiration and to go away with a feeling of brotherhood by networking with many levels of education by our Guest Instructors such as GM Mike Pick, GM Dave Hebler, Rainer Schulte, Bill Wallace, Rich Hale,Pat Salantri,and Trevor Sherman.
With the annoucement of Master Tony Cogliandro and his AKI organization coming on board with our vission we are proud to have him and his AKI members as an extended family.
My only wish was that my visit to his home was just a few days off of meeting the AKI members from Ireland.In having been able to speak to them on the phone I was honored by their kind words of saying how they are eager to meet me and for us all to have a chance to come to their Dojo in Ireland for friendship,brotherhood and above all for true Kenpo spirit as taught to them by their instructor Master John McSweeney.
I made it a point to tell them I knew and have met their Master at my Florida Camps and found him to be a real deal kind of man with a desire to reach out to many who would listen to his worth.
Dr.Dave we are honored you took the invite and now will be an official guest at our 2008 Florida Kenpo Camp and will witness first hand the spirit of Ed Parker's Kenpo is alive and thriving.
TCB...Sean Kelley and Dave Hebler

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.