Return to Articles  

A BIT OFF LANCE

May 17 2008 at 2:52 PM
No score for this post

Tony Cogliandro  (Login 4772748)
from IP address 72.71.210.246

Response to Re: The IKKA

Hello Lance,
I did write that letter and it was when Master Parker was alive and got a good response, we were working on having eveyone learn the Parker system, that is correct, I still have that letter and many others. Your time frame is off a bit, that last test, was at the end of October 1990, the last time he was here and he did make that statement ,were you there? He also told everyone to study with me at that time , he was not taking anyone directly under him. He passed less than two months later, no one dropped out in that short time. When Master Parker passed I was also studying under Mr. Planas, which Master parker had me do to accelerate my learning, stayed with him another 10 years. Anyway, we just stayed independent for a couple of years, I knew nothing of any dissolution, I was just removed. The WKKA was formed in 1992, I , Master Planas and my wife were invited and flown down to Baltimore for the first meeting. All my schools then joined WKKA, a couple years later (1994) we formed American Kenpo International. That is the true story and thanks for the input, Tony c
PS- no one left the IKKA for the WKKA

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.