Return to Articles  

Hello, David

June 17 2008 at 11:36 AM
No score for this post

Michael Miller  (Login millhouse23)
from IP address 209.158.23.57

Response to we are gonna try

David,

This is a Friday and Saturday event with Mr. Pick and Mr. Kelley teaching. The dates are Friday, August 22 and Saturday August 23.

Friday night will begin with a class from 5-6:30pm on Basics with Mr. Pick. If you have never had a basics class with Mr. Pick you will not want to miss this if you are able to come. Then, from 7:00-8:30pm Mr. Kelley will be teaching a position recognition class.

Saturday will be a HUGE day. Here is the lineup and topics:

10:00-11:00am Child Class with Mr. Pick

TOPIC: Formation of Energy through Stances

1:00-2:30pm Adult class with Mr. Pick

TOPIC: Empty Hand Knife Attacks

3:00 - 4:30pm Adult class with Mr. Kelley

TOPIC: Grafting and Flow Drills

5:00-6:30pm Adult class with Mr. Pick

TOPIC: Attack the Attack

If you can make the whole weekend you will get three amazing classes with Mr. Pick and two with Mr. Kelley.

Space is limited as my school can only house about 28 adults on the floor at once. Most of my students will probably be there and I have a small adult base of 20. I am anticipating 15 of my adult students will be there both days. That leaves about 13 more slots available. If anybody wants to take part in this, I ask that you pre-register to ensure a spot.

I am charging those who travel here $50.00 for one day or $75.00 for both. I try to make things affordable for people who travel here. I hope you guys can make it.

To pre-register call me or E-mail me ASAP and I will E-mail you a registration form that you can fill out and send to me with a check made out to Miller's Dojo.

My school address is 443 East Main Street
Bradford, Pa 16701

I am between 5.5 and 6 hours away from you David. I suggest you follow up with Mike Corsello as it would be helpful for you guys. Also, I get a hotel rate of $75.00 per night, which is a good deal. I think up to 4 or 5 can stay per room.

If anybody has any questions please E-mail me or call me at my studio: 814-368-3725

Salute,

Michael Miller
CKF Public Relations Administrator
www.millersdojo.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.