Couple thingsJune 30 2008 at 1:31 PM
No score for this post
Michael Miller (Login millhouse23)
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to IKKA ranks
First of all when Mr. Parker died many things took place within the IKKA. Several changes were made and many people left. I would guess that those who were no longer members of the IKKA would not be mentioned.
Looking at that I can tell you it probably isn't accurate. They have Rainer Schulte listed as a 4th degree, which is incorrect. He was a 6th degree as he was promoted to 6th by Mr. Parker on March 19, 1989. Not too mention, they misspelled his name (Reiner). If they screwed that up, I am positive there are other problems with it.
There are many mysteries throughout Kenpo, but since I am writing Rainer Schulte's biography I have been trying to pinpoint some fallacies with the help of many seniors.
What names were you looking for? There is probably a reason why they are not on there.
Michael Miller, CKF
- ranks - kenporyu on Jun 30, 2008, 1:36 PM
- Exactly - Michael Miller on Jun 30, 2008, 1:41 PM
- . - kenporyu on Jun 30, 2008, 1:42 PM
- Agreed - Michael Miller on Jun 30, 2008, 1:45 PM
- Re: Couple things - Lance Soares on Jul 1, 2008, 7:32 AM
- WKKA - Tony Cogliandro on Jul 1, 2008, 4:03 PM
- Re: WKKA - Lance Soares on Jul 2, 2008, 11:59 AM