The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

I have the original Newsletter as well...this is very outdated

July 1 2008 at 2:23 PM
No score for this post
  (Login 6410382)
from IP address 64.12.116.210

Response to Mr. Planas

This is an example of what was going on with many problems within the IKKA. The name John Izzo for example as a 7th Degree is a joke. This guy was not a Kenpo man but later came under the IKKA banner.
Huk Planas was not listed and to list Mike Pick as a 4th Degree is even more hilarous as many of us new his rank as a higher level.
As a matter of fact I believe it was Mr.Trejo who posted some time ago on this forum that he was a witness to the fact Mike Pick was a 7th Degree given to him by SGM Ed Parker.
There are many names including mine and Jeff Speakman's who were at that time in and around 1990 both 4th Degree's as we were proud members of the IKKA organization.
It is also a known fact after Mr.Parker's passing when you ordered the "Infinite Insight" books you no longer would get the Family Tree chart that came along with it....Politics...Politics...Politics!
To me having any old litature is just good memory...Newsletters, books, pictures and gatherings.
Take a good look at the names on the list and see what was going on then versus today is interesting information.
Also look who is still around and who is gone...may some of them rest in peace!
TCB...SEAN KELLEY

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.