The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Reply to Brian Hunter

October 6 2008 at 10:50 PM
No score for this post
Lance Soares  (Login kenpo3631)
from IP address 209.183.32.24

Ah Brian, your sarcasm is strong...Obi Wan has taught you well..LOL! What have I contributed? I teach privately. I have a few students I work with and I also teach at a local kenpo school from time to time in New Bedford. Before that I taught soldiers on my deployment. I\'ve developed a self defense course with a friend who is a BJJ practitioner for Paramedics in my department. Before that I owned a commercial studio with approx 100 students. Have I contributed enough for you? I\'ve also travelled to see my instructor 6 times this year, not an easy task seeing he is in Florida. You\'re correct, someday nobody will have trained or met Ed Parker. For now this is not the case. As there are many that have NEVER met Mr. Parker & Joe knows this. His choice of wording frequently leads many to believe he was a direct student of Mr. Parker. (I know this because I have been asked by many people about this) Yet Joe does nothing to set the record straight. Who has the real infatuation or better yet, dilusion of grandure? You may find this annoying but this IS a forum for opinions isn\'t it? or did the forum rules change?

"Whose "ism's" are those?"

This message has been edited by kenpo3631 from IP address 71.184.39.241 on Oct 7, 2008 7:56 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.