Return to Articles  

Hey Rodney King Fan......I get along with many just not with a few

October 24 2008 at 12:13 PM
No score for this post
  (Login 6410382)
from IP address 205.188.116.210

Response to Cut the Rodney King....

And to answer your paragraph

let's all get along BS, Sean. You stood on your soap box and made an extremely debatable mandate of the art. You're wrong and even little old me can show you why. Now whether or not you choose to teach the applications beyond exercise is your business. As far as denying they exist, you can pontificate that at your "Flat Earth Society" meetings without protest just not on a public forum.

.....I get along with many people who I've made relationships with and for those who don't know me or made a point too....No loss of sleep here. Your tone would only come from maybe a Lineage that is either broken, or have been challenged by me or your throwing rocks at the computer since you never step out in the real world where many of us have been getting along for quite some time.
We all have our opinions and I will always step up to my students or our organizations reputation by those who try to make false claims or cause a wave in the water.
A good friend of mine said to me recently how he stays more away from many in Kenpo because it has become toxic and I have said to him I agree but some of us can't just leave and abandon what we enjoy doing.

TCB....Sean Kelley

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.