Alway's both sidesJanuary 31 2009 at 6:24 PM
No score for this post
Jon Cook (Login kenpo01)
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to before anybody starts yellin'...
I alway's train both sides no matter what. I hear people all the time said they don't need to train the Left side. One day those people will be faced to fight or defend from their weak side or Left side...........
Remember "Train Strong to Remain Strong"....
Speed, Power, and Accuracy.......
- Re: Alway's both sides - Chuck Peterson on Jan 31, 2009, 7:03 PM
- What you don't understand - Clyde T. O'Briant on Jan 31, 2009, 7:09 PM
- Re: What you don't understand - Jon Cook on Jan 31, 2009, 8:07 PM
- Again - Clyde T. O'Briant on Jan 31, 2009, 9:26 PM
- Re: Again - Jon Cook on Feb 3, 2009, 4:42 PM
- Uhhhh - Clyde T. O'Briant on Feb 3, 2009, 5:01 PM
- Uh...what? - R.M, Robertson on Feb 3, 2009, 6:59 PM
- Re: Uhhhh - Scott Bonner on Feb 3, 2009, 10:21 PM
- and if your hands were made of metal II... - R.M. Robertson on Jan 31, 2009, 8:10 PM