Re: REFebruary 3 2009 at 9:03 AM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (Login michaeledward)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: RE
>>>>Rapidly dropping your height as you thrust backwards using your hands to counterbalance might be in itself all that is needed to break free and or create a situation where the attacker no longer has the grip.<<<
I ain't buying this premise.
If somebody grabs you, they aren't grabbing you to let go. I bet if someone with even 20% less mass than yourself grabbed you in a front bear hug, arms pinned and did not 'go along with the program', you would find you do not have the ability to create any distance between you by dropping or pushing.
Where someone is on a "journey" will have no effect on this technique.
- Re - carl on Feb 3, 2009, 9:47 AM
- Re: Re - Anonymous on Feb 3, 2009, 1:20 PM
- Re: Re - carl on Feb 3, 2009, 3:17 PM
- Re: Re - Anonymous on Feb 3, 2009, 3:58 PM
- re - carl on Feb 3, 2009, 7:13 PM