The KenpoNet Discussion Forum

Return to Articles  

Having a blast!

May 14 2009 at 7:43 PM
No score for this post
  (Login cyaffe)
from IP address 97.93.47.18

Response to Back Atcha, Britt!

I'd like to post an early thank you to all at the school for welcoming me with open arms. I am learning so much. My body is sore, my bruises have bruises but that's what I came here for and going back to the studio for more in less than 2 hours. happy.gif

Britt, your form is beautiful and I really enjoyed your yoga class. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning. I haven't been hit by you yet but if you can put Will on his knees, I don't think I want to take a shot from you. wink.gif

Angela, you hit like a truck and I love it. Thanks for the pointers Wednesday for sparring (Will too!) and look forward to raising a little hell with you tomorrow.

Master Tatum, I can't thank you enough for all the small pieces of information that fill in my gaps (what a huge difference) and the time you have given me working on Form 6. Words cannot express my gratitude.

As Angela says... back to the mats!

Carrie Yaffe

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Visitors since April 1999

Thanks for visiting.